Thursday, January 6, 2011

BONNIE - AN APOLOGY FROM JOHN

This is a profuse apology per my disparaging remarks concerning  Bonnie in the sign off process of the prosperity programs.

Subsequent communications and followups from other intel sources revealed I was lied to and misled.

There is no connection between Poofness and Bonnie, nor is there any reluctance on his part to sign any release papers.

I screwed up in this fast track, live intel medium. I am a lousy intel messenger and just want to move on.

Bonnie, my deepest apologies.

John MacHaffie

PS - the one cleaning lady source of this lie has been terminated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John it's all good! We all make mistakes and you were just calling it like you saw it! None of us would even be looking at this site were it not for you. Everybody screws up sometimes - especially in intel situations such as this.

Your work is still highly respected in my book, thank you for all of your hard work.

-Harrison