Thursday, January 6, 2011

FANNING THE FLAMES OF MY HOLY GHOST FIRE IN 2011

JAMES DONOVAN

 
FANNING THE FLAMES OF MY HOLY GHOST FIRE IN 2011
 
January 6, 2010

I am calling forth My servants who will press into Me with deeper desire to draw nigh to Me in praise and worship, and receive My Holy Ghost Fire. Yes!  Come and receive My Presence and My Glory!  I am calling a people who will hear and receive and be doers of all I have destined for them to do in 2011, and at all times, in season and out!

I am calling forth a people who will come far and wide to hear and obey and put action to all they hear from Heaven; a people who are willing to do the hard work as well as the easy tasks. These are the people who will fan the flames of My Holy Ghost Fire, and not quench My Spirit. My Fire is a mighty consuming fire. As My servants fan My flames and hearken to My Spirit, I shall move across the nations with My Mighty Wind and Holy Ghost Fire. The dead will spring to new life and the rusted fountains of old will be restored and flow with streams like geysers!
 
My Fire and My Presence will destroy and reveal the schemes and strategies of satan. I am Moving by My Spirit throughout the land with a mighty fire. Consuming all that is not of Me, and breaking yokes and bondages. My Spirit is bringing forth healing, and setting the captives free. I am opening the prison doors “Arise and walk and be free,” I say.
 
I am moving by My Holy Ghost Fire with signs, wonders and miracles. “Come and taste of Me. For I am good and in Me, you will find your hearts delighted,” I say to you. So My Chosen Ones, who I am speaking to, press into Me, trust Me, obey Me, and glorify Me The King of Glory in all you do and say, for I am worthy.
 
My Holy Ghost Fire is going to destroy every works that are not of Me, and every hindering spirit that opposes My mighty move of 2011. Come for I have called you to fan the flames of My Holy Ghost Fire. I am calling forth a people who will hearken to My voice, a people of action. Who will obey and be doers of My Word; a people who will glorify me in all they do, and be releasers of My Greatness. My Holy Ghost Fire will bring newness of life, so expect signs, wonders and miracles in 2011. For I am increasing My Presence through the Fire of My Holy Ghost, and I am filling up My people like never before-full, full, full of My fire. So fan My flames because I have destined you to be My conduits of power. For it is My anointing spreading throughout the nations that will bring My revival fires. Which will result in newness of life where-ever they burst forth. Just like in the natural when there is a forest fire the end result is the springing up of new life!

No comments: