Thursday, July 7, 2011

3 Diet Keys To Longer Life Span

There is so much worthless dietary advice in the world that it's no wonder people don't know what to eat anymore.
For example, you might read somewhere that red meat is poison, then turn around and see another article that says it's perfectly fine in moderation.
Huh?
Or some health expert may be warning people to limit carbs, while another says avoiding fat is where it's at.
I bet the articles fall in line 100% with what the author of the article eats themselves based, not on any science, but on their personal "tastes" or on who's paying them.
What this means is that many people can easily fall prey to food manufacturers' sneaky claims about how their products are supposedly healthy and good for you. They sound like this:
"Fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals!"
"All Natural"
"Contains No Trans-fats!"
"Sugar-free"
Beware, my friend. These are just slick slogans and buzz words created to sell stuff to you that's about as good for you as used cat litter.
Now, many of the diet recommendations from so-called "experts" (and this includes many doctors and dietitians) are not only NOT good for you -- they're downright dangerous and disease-causing.
You see, hundreds of these experts receive research funding and direct payoffs from food manufacturers, associations or pharmaceutical companies...
So naturally, their "findings" always indicate that their clients' foods are healthy and nutritious.
Well, I am not associated with, nor own stock in or receive funding from ANY food manufacturer, association, diet company or pharmaceutical company.
I'm just here to tell it like it is.
Here are three tried and true keys to a long, healthy life that you can take to the bank because they're based on nature and the biology of the human body -- things that do NOT change with time, the latest diet fads or corporate donations. They are etched in granite.

Key # 1 To A Long Life
Your body needs a variety of nutrients daily...
Each type of food has its own unique nutrients which help your body function as it's supposed to.
In other words, you cannot ignore an entire food group and expect to feel good. That's like having a fresh oil change in your car, but no gas in the tank.
Here's a quick summary of what each of the main nutrients do for you:
Protein
- Vital for growth and development
- Helps form your hormones, enzymes and antibodies
- Helps maintain a good acid-alkali balance
- Source of heat and energy
Carbohydrates
- Provide energy for everyday bodily functions
- Main fuel source for muscle exertion (exercise and manual labor)
Fiber
- Lowers cholesterol and excess fat levels in your blood
- Cleans your intestinal tract
Fat
- Provides energy
- Carries the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K as well as several hormones
- Supplies fatty acids needed for growth and smooth skin
- Forms the structural components of brain cells and myelin, the insulating - sheath that surrounds nerve fibers
- Cushions and protects your organs

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to do without ANY of those.

Key # 2 To A Long Life
Critical Balance...
Nutrients work together harmoniously in your body...as long as you don't go overboard and get way too much or too little of any of them.
For example:
A protein deficiency can cause fatigue, loss of appetite, swelling, diarrhea and vomiting.
Excessive protein (especially animal protein) causes gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea. It results in too much saturated fat, which increases your risk of heart
disease. Plus, it makes your body acidic and toxic, which can lead to cancer, osteoporosis, arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.

Too few carbohydrates can upset the electrolyte imbalance (sodium, potassium and chloride) in your body, causing weakness, muscle cramping or spasms, irregular heartbeat and changes in blood pressure.
Too many carbs (especially refined carbs) can lead to Candida overgrowth, gas and bloating, yeast infections, obesity and type II diabetes.

A fat deficiency can result in eczema and disorders of the skin and hair. It has also been linked to learning disorders, behavior problems, memory problems and inflammatory conditions.
Too much fat (especially trans fat) increases your risk of heart disease, obesity and cancer.
(More on what is too much and too little is below.)

Key # 3 To A Long Life
Nature provides everything your body needs.
Simple translation: Your food should not come by design with a bar code.
The farther you get away from food in its natural state (fresh, raw), the less nutritious and more harmful it is to your body.
Processed foods not only are devoid of naturally occurring nutrients and enzymes, but they are hard to digest, make you toxic and contain chemicals that you were not designed to ingest.
So you not only end up lacking essential nutrients when you eat these so-called foods, but your body must somehow process and eliminate the chemicals that are completely foreign and dangerous over the long term.
Natural is best, my friend. And if you're ill and have chronic pain, it's not just a good idea. It's a must.
Those are the simple facts -- no smoke and mirrors.

Now, you may be wondering: So what exactly should I eat, and how much?

3 Rules To Help You Achieve This Balance
Instead of worrying about grams of this or ounces of that, there are 3 simple rules of thumb to help your body get what it needs:
1- Make sure you eat at least one serving of each type of food every single day. This does NOT mean you eat them ALL at EVERY meal or at any one meal -- doing so is far too hard on your system to digest. Instead you should eat foods that digest efficiently together.
2- Eat a wide variety of foods -- don't limit yourself to the same ones over and over. A greater variety of foods means a greater variety of nutrients you'll get.
3- Your goal must be for at least 70% of your daily food intake to be alkaline foods and no more than 30% acid-forming foods.

In the Great Taste No Pain health system, I make all of these steps a breeze for you.
The manual "How To End Stomach Pain Forever, Even If Your MD Says, 'No Way!'" teaches you the science behind smart food pairing and why eating this way works so well for everyone. It's based on simple biology and chemistry, and I explain it in everyday language. It will make perfect sense to you. You don't have to be smarter than a 5th grader to get it.
"What To Eat With What" spells right out what you can eat with your favorite foods without suffering a moment of pain or regret, so there's no guesswork. Just dozens of great "paint by numbers" lists.
"Foods That Create Acid, Foods That Take It Away" lists which foods are acid-forming and which are alkaline, so you'll know which foods you should concentrate on and those you should limit.
And last but not least...Great Taste No Pain lives up to its name. Because the recipe book contains 112 of the most delicious dishes you'll ever taste. Nothing boring here -- I'm talking spaghetti sauce, pastas, stews, soups, breads, even desserts! And all pain-free.
Now, if you've got Celiac or a gluten sensitivity, no worries.
Because Great Taste No Gluten will show you all the same food pairing principles you get in Great Taste No Pain. Plus, I give you an enormous collection of scrumptious gluten free recipes that will make your tongue explode with excitement... no kidding.

Eating for great health and an ideal bodyweight is not rocket science, it's not confusing and it's certainly not boring.
You just need to get beyond the smoke and mirrors, stick to the simple facts and stay as close to nature as possible.
Following my advice in Great Taste No Pain or Great Taste No Gluten is as easy as it can possibly be. And you'll love every single delicious bite.
To your health,
Sherry Brescia
PS: Virginia is pain free, 14 pounds lighter and has a spring in her step!:
*******************
Hi Sherry,
I began using the information in your plan 18 days ago. 3 AMAZING things have happened that I wanted to tell you about. But first, let me tell you my before story:
I was in constant pain so severe that I could not stand or sit upright. I missed a lot of work and felt miserable all the time.
When we would go out to do something "fun" I would plaster a smile on my face so others would not know that all I wanted to do was hurry home and crawl into bed. I felt like I was not truly living.
I worried that I would be permanently disabled and have to quit my job. A colonoscopy, upper GI and other tests revealed that I had inflammation of the bladder, intestines and stomach, and spasms in my intestines. A large polyp was removed from my small intestines.
I was told to continue taking acid reducing medicine and add more fiber - but none of those things helped. I tried several dietary restrictions as well - but it didn't seem to matter what I ate - until I learned about the proper combinations from your plan.
After only a few days, my pain was DRAMATICALLY reduced!
The second exciting thing is that I no longer have the achy, stiff joints that prevented me from being able to walk up and down stairs without difficulty. I'm only 47, but felt 20 years older.
I think the inflammation was in my joints too. But now I move up and down stairs quickly with a spring in my step and I'm even looking forward to starting an exercise program again.
And thirdly - and I have to say this is Super exciting for me - I have lost 14 pou nds in 18 days! I have 24 more to go to be at a healthy weight - but I can see the finish line now.
I feel like my body is finally being nourished, and the cravings are gone, so I have not been tempted to go back to my old way of eating. Even more than the weight issue though - just the thought of the pain coming back is enough to keep me on track.
Thank you so much for ALL the information you give in your guides and daily emails. I've learned so much about my body and what it needs to be healthy. I have hope that I can live a full life again!
Virginia J.
Half-Price Overstock Sale
Save 50% Now! Save Here!


Want more case studies? Here are a few thousand for you.

Haven't taken the Great Taste No Pain test drive? Why not? Atsamattayou? You like pain or something? I've heard about people like that!
Want to read past articles? Here they are.
* Forward this email to the people you care about the most!
(c) copyright 2011 Holistic Blends
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp
- http://www.greattastenogluten.com/great.asp
- http://www.bluerockholistics.com
Orders: 1-315-295-1236
=============
**The FDA has not evaluated all of these statements. The contents of this email are not to be considered medical advice and are for educational purposes only. If you are experiencing health challenges, always consult your doctor for medical advice and follow it even if it contradicts the contents of this email.**
=================================
Pain-Free Living is a permission-based newsletter. The only way to receive it is to request it here To stop getting this letter, simply use the link below and it will end automatically and immediately.

No comments: