Friday, October 14, 2011

Spirit Of The LORD - 10-14-11


10/14/11

The Spirit of the Lord says:

Restoration of health, your tranquility, your deliverance, will be as a refreshing wind that blows upon your way. Salvation is My rescue of you, and I complete and perfect all that I touch. I leave nothing incomplete, I will completely restore and cure all that concerns you. Your sons and daughters shall come from afar and return to the God of their fathers and mothers. Many lies have been told you concerning your seed and your seed's seed, but I Am a God that keeps covenant with all that love and obey Me. I will not allow one of My good promises that I have given to you concerning salvation for your household to fall to the ground. Even now I Am performing My Word concerning you. Haven't you read that before that great and terrible day comes, that I will turn the hearts of the children back to the fathers and turn the fathers heart back to their children. Though the enemy has been stout against them to try and destroy the vine and lay waste to the tree that I purposed them to be, remember I heal from the root in order to produce better fruit. Because you do not cease to cry out and believe Me for their lives, I hear and answer. The assignment against them has been canceled by your diligent pursuit of Me and hearkening to obey Me.

I Am calling all who call on My name from a pure heart to return to your first love. For intimacy with Me will cause you to be close enough to hear My whispered order. Sanctify yourselves for the day by purifying your ways as well as your thoughts. I Am your Helper! I will send to all that will be zealous, new wine and your vats shall begin to overflow with fresh oil. You will find that I Am fresh in giving to you new and creative ideas, concepts, and plans to deliver all that would be saved from the valley of indecision. Always remember that My ways are higher than your ways. You must not try to use the power of your hand to deliver, only the power of My hand can truly deliver. In order that you may know that it is I the Lord that dwells in the Holy place who will drip down new wine from the mountains and cause the hills in your life to flow with new milk, I will send it now in the valleys, and they will be filled with My blessings. You will begin to ascend to the high places, bringing all of the treasured souls with you. The plowmen will overtake the reapers, so be ready by staying intimate with Me and My Word. There in the secret place I will speak to you and you will hear and obey Me and the world will quake under the power of us being united. My purpose will be fulfilled, and all who love and obey Me will walk under the umbrella of My grace.

Scripture References: Malachi 4:5-6; Joel 2:24

No comments: