Friday, November 11, 2011

1-11-11 Prophecy of Redemption

MARY ELLEN GILLILANDP. O. Box 499
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
www.comingofhisglory.com
www.zoebooks.com

1-11-11 Prophecy of Redemption
November 11, 2011
   This is a day of redemption, redeeming the times. This is a day of import, for I will move on this day to empower My people. They are a holy vessel, groomed and trained to contain My power. Just as David overcame and prevailed in warfare, having had a victory mindset, so My people will prevail easily over the forces of the enemy.

   The Day is come for victory, even victory over My enemies, and I will use My people to achieve this victory. Powers of darkness will fall. Towers of established strength of the enemy will crumble, as did the Twin Towers crumble, as My people move in to take the land, their land, given to them by Me.

   So fear not the turbulence, the upset, the change to come, for it is all good. The blood of the martyrs at the Twin Towers speaks. I will avenge that blood in America by destroying the enemy forces which caused that disaster. It was not Me but Satan who planned that attack, to diminish and bring despair on America, because he knew her time of glory, revival and awakening is at hand. For I say, where sin abounds, grace shall more abound. Amen.
Note: An impression came that the enemy's twin towers ready to come down in America are power and greed.

The reference to David's victory comes from 1 Chronicles 19:1-19.

 

No comments: