Friday, November 18, 2011

To all that are suffering and in distress - Personal Message From John

This is a directed message to all that are really hurting.

The Real Iraq Dinar has RV in the mid east and appears to be RV next week for us. The current rate the back rooms was 8.36 yesterday and now 11.50. That is real and genuine. O can try to stop it again but should be a go this time. This has been a wild bronco ride --- but we are all still here hanging on to the end.

FOR THOSE IN DISTRESS

The OPC Operation Compassion Program has been organized by caring angels to get the Blessings Out --- a soon as possible.


OPC will finally be operational next week. 

When the RV happens contact any OPC angel and/or myself to get immediate assistance. Those on the 'BugMe' list and the 'Dire Straits' WILL be expedited as we get to each individual case.

My personal apology for the delay in all this and all the 'Too Many' false starts. I and we could not help
when we had no funds. I can relate to all that you have suffered.

May Your LOVING LORD bless you and yours in the immediate future.

John MacHaffie --- HIS Humble Servant

11 comments:

Bob S said...

John,

I hope that this ride is over as well as the people who are responsible for this. I have had a hard time trying to keep my head above water by borrowing money that was saved for my retirement just to stay in my home.I almost lost my home twice in the past two years. I have faith that God has a plan for us believers and he knows exactly what we're going through. For us survivors the payoff is coming. Keep praying it is powerful. Don't forget after your blessings to share the wealth with people like us who are struggling to make ends meet. Thank you God. God bless us all.

Anonymous said...

John have you heard anything about the PP?

silveroz said...

John

Can you be 100% confident in this prediction. Most of the dinar gurus are either sadistic or try to get some fame and attention. There's been road littered by unsound and unfounded predictions. I'd hate for people who are destitute to get false hopes.

Regards

Roger

Anonymous said...

JOHN WE ALL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE WGS AND PP PROGRAMS. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT, KNOWONE SEEM TO SAY ANYTHING ABOOUT THEM, DO YOU KNOW IF THEY SITLL EXIST. WE WERE ALWAYS TOLD THEY WOULD COME FIRST. PLEASE REPLY, WE THAT ARE IN THE PP PRGRAMS ARE HURTING ALSO, IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM, PLEASE HELP US. THANKS

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6XBUO8VFk

John MacHaffie said...

The WGS and PP programs are real & genuine. Delivery of the envelopes are in the immediate future and not allowed to comment more.

The Dinar RV requires the delivery of these envelopes. Consequently --- and RV confirms delivery process is underway.

John MacHaffie said...

To Roger

I have been burnt too many times on this bronco ride to make guarantees. Too many BS artiste out there.

I don't make up stories and tell it as I get it.

A 100% guarantee is when you receive it on your doorstep.

Anonymous said...

I love to heard good news, and praying that this is real and not another Rumor. I know that delay do happen. Just keeping the Faith strong any when thing sometime doesn't alway come on time. That when our true Faith come in. We all need this blessing, This will make a different for the World as we see it. The OPC will make a cause to help so manys. I don't have a dinar, just wait for the WGS and for others the PP. It all work together to give back. For the Love of our Lord and Savior we wait. Amen

Anonymous said...

I think that everyone who makes a killing on the rv should check out fallenheroessurvivorsfoundation.org if it wasn"t for these men and women giving there lives this wouldn"t be happening. DON"T WE OWE THERE SURVIVORS OUR SUPPORT? THIS IS A 501C3 PROGRAM

Anonymous said...

excellent point - Im only got 25,000 dinar + i'll be GLAD to giv wut i can = bu 1st at LEAST 11% to Godly missions
HOW DO I GET ON THE 'BugMe' list ??

Anonymous said...

How can anyone be sure about the Iraqi Dinar RV? Do you really believe that it is legit? I hear nothing but the time frames always being pushed back, which would have to make one wonder? I'm just asking what makes you so sure it's legit? Thanks