Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dinar Update - jonnywg

I would like to inform all of you who receive these Iraqi RV updates from me, that I am not responsible for it not RV'ing.

Some of you are tired of the "up's" and "down's" of this investment.  I forward all that I get with you, to let you know what it taking place with your investment.  Needless to say, there are many of us who need this RV to come to pass ASAP.  If I could pull the string for it to RV, I would have done so long ago.... at a time when some of you would not have bought and invested in the Iraqi Dinar.  If any of you do not want to get further emails from me, relating to the oncoming RV, please let me know, and I will delete your name from further emails.  I feel at times that some of you are tired of me sending the emails to you.

Obama has been the ass that has been the thorn in the whole world's side, as to the RV taking place (the whole world is waiting on this RV to happen).  A very loud and action-full verbal exchange took place in Iraq recently when Hillary Clinton (again) tried to get Iraq to delay the RV as per orders from Obama.  Iraq, China, the World Bank, and the I.M.F. REFUSED to listen to her and TOLD HER OFF.  Iraq needs this to happen as soon as possible also.  Now the Bank of International Settlements (B.I.S.) is involved.... and we should be seeing things move along now to the RV.  That is why Biden is again in Iraq at this time... being Obama's lapdog as to the Dinar RV ... but he will not stop the RV as the Bank of International Settlements IS NOW IN CONTROL.

When I tell you that I understand your frustration, know that I share it with you.  We all need this to take place for many different reasons.  ALSO... after the Dinar RV, there could be another opportunity coming for us to capitalize on.  So don't blow all your money at one time.  Put aside at least $5,000 - $10,000 (or more) for a possible great investment opportunity.  I will let you know what it is about after the Iraq RV.
JPW
Date: Monday, November 28, 2011
Posted Today, 01:34 PM

[jonnywg] So here we have it. The RV is hidden.. like Waldo. The CBI did not update HOWEVER.

The Bank rates are still at 00.0000 BUY AND SELL costing banks millions in fees a day. This cannot go much longer.

U.S. Treasury is still in processing.

BIDEN is in IRAQ.

WORLD FINANCE LEADERS are in Washington......things are happening.

No comments: