Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Word of the Lord for November & December 2011

Phyllis Ford
Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 

Word of the Lord for November & December 2011
Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed what can the righteous do?
Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the Apostles & Prophets, Jesus Christ himself as the chief cornerstone.
Hebrews 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Prophetic Insights: This is a compilation of the word of the Lord for the next two months, I will updating you in these next two months concerning whatever the Lord shares with me including Israel, prayer (which is about to take center stage), prophetic signposts, the significance of prayer watches, prayers and hours of the watch as well as other important issues. Much of what will be occurring in these two months leading up to 2012 contains events that will point to serious prayers being required and will carry an impact on the next two years. As a great man of God said years ago "Many times failures that we see in these present days are prayer failures." The more mobilizing and strategizing that is done along these lines will result in actual keys for great change and reformation.

We are about to see conditions worsen and improve all at the same time and the more we see problems presented the more people will arise and take their rightful places. Sober minded, tireless, fearless and committed prayer warriors/ watchmen will be prepared to usher in change and transformation through prayer. They will follow up with the strategies of God to set and reestablish the foundations that have been destroyed. This word will encourage us and hopefully convince us that we must not only rely on leadership to pray but everyone should enlist and engage into the prayer process. We are going to be amazed at what prayer can and will do.

For those of you who were already convinced to do so, you will rejoice as others join in and I believe we will see "the suddenlies" of God come forth and strongholds destroyed. We as a part of the government of God must ultimately rise up to transform and impact our nation. We must stand with the armor of God ready to do battle to the spiritual enemies of our day.
There are a series of events that will take place that are significant: financial upheavals, social unrest, government upheavals, rapid changing weather conditions, earthquakes (over 5.5 even several within the same day), and acts of terrorism within our borders . We must pray. Store up water (a water crisis is coming in addition to a food crisis.) (See coming 2012 WOTL). It's important to read over October's word because I believe that there will be more things that will happen during this time as well.

I hear God saying: 2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. "
Now for the word of the Lord:
I am setting up and establishing new foundations and clearing the way for the framework to be done because the foundation that has been previously laid has been compromised. So you will see a process of tearing down and rebuilding coming forth because the government, the present economic state and the moral fiber of this nation has become tainted and polluted by the pride, greed and the selfishness of man. You will begin to see a new foundation laid from my own hand, built upon by integrity, righteousness, and My word. Much of the blessings I have desired to release could not be released because of the actions of men.

You are about to see the patterns that have been declared and was founded in the heavens be established upon this earth. In the very midst of this there will continue to be a shaking and all that can be shaken will be shaken and those things that are not shaken will remain so receive My kingdom, be established in my anointing and walk in the grace of My love. I am calling forth My remnant to start the restoration process, it is a necessary process so that the greater work may be manifest says the Lord. Know that if the foundations be truth, the building will stand because it bears My word and is founded upon My name.

There is about to be more financial upheaval in this nation just as foreign nations find out that all their efforts to fix and sure up the world economy will not succeed, for it will be a temporary fix to a serious problem that will not go away. The temporary rallying will only result in further decline. So that by the end of November, there will be much confusion around how to get the economy on its feet because of the economic turmoil taking place. There will be new unforeseen problems that will arise as well. So you must stay before My presence and rely on My instructions and prepare. Before this year ends, food resources, water and general necessities will be in at a crisis level, and in the midst of these things fear will grip the people; violence will erupt in many places.

The necessity of prayer will cause many to take up this important mandate in the midst of this turmoil and there will be those who are not afraid -- who have been prepared to rise up, pray, mobilize, and strategize in order to avert the clashes that are coming in future conflicts. For I am calling forth My watchmen to wait, watch, and prepare the people. There will be those who are called by My name and you will see the power of prayer manifest in the midst of real trouble. For My people will arise and a new strength will come forth and many will gather.

This is a time that a great reforming will begin to incur and My people will rise up to establish My word and sound doctrine will begin to tear down falsehood. And even as more deception will appear, more truth will be established bringing forth great deliverances. Apostles will arise fearless to rebuild My government upon this earth. In the building of My government, the land, the people and the work of My Kingdom will be done on this earth as in heaven. My Prophets will uncover more and more falsehood and lies and will literally draw a dividing line on that which is evil, false and without merit. They will provide greater clarity of the things that must be understood according to My word. Much deception has been used even using scriptures about things that were not true.

My people must walk in a strong level of discernment concerning what is true and what is deception. For you will hear those who speak lies. That will call evil good and good evil. You must know Me in order to properly discern. Many of My people are being sent down the wrong path. Know My word; have a listening ear and a teachable heart. Do not allow others to teach you when there is anger, hatred, prejudice, violence, selfishness, and greed at the foundation of what they say. Principles built upon these things in the face of change are not from Me and it is a dangerous mixture to build anything upon it. Know that in the midst of trouble -- I will be with you, walking with you instructing you, leading you and guiding you. Even providing you with key resources right before major upheaval so you may overcome.

I have always had a covenant with you, My people and I will fulfill all which I have promised--I will raise you up--My people in the midst of all that might seem to trouble you--and there will be those who will come forth to implement My work. Look for the seeds of revival to be planted and watered where you will come in and be refreshed from My presence of My anointing oil and love coming down upon you like liquid fire, burning away the dross, refining and purifying My people. Removing all filthiness of flesh, touching hearts and minds. I will circumcise hearts and unclutter minds of those who cry out and wait upon Me -- I will remove years of hurt and pain from the past. I will do a deep cleansing work and you will be free. Set your face like a flint in this hour and do not be dismayed, for I will uphold you with My right hand says the Lord, and I will reestablish you on a sure foundation.

Prophetic Intercession:
1.) Continue to pray around earthquake activity with a tsunami alert. The Lord told me about an earthquake in the middle east (see Sept WOTL Part 2 Iran 5.0+ & Turkey 7.2 earthquake). I have been concerned that we are about to see before the Year's end an earthquake magnitude 8.0+. Volcanos also a concern around island terrain.
2.) The Lord called out Sugarland so lets pray around that region for protection against the spirit of violence.
3.) The Lord said that several events would occur in December, that would take place and would significantly change the political arena.
4.) Pray concerning subversive groups who will unify for evil purposes. (uncover all hidden works of the enemy). Pray around planned attacks. Pray to avert acts of violence that will give way to more serious attacks. Pray around groups that might plan violence near government facilities, banks, and even large office buildings.
5.) Pray around "suddenlies" that God would be glorified!!
6.) Pray to avert the enemies’ ambushes (random attacks of terrorism and evil works even within our own borders). Come against the spirit of murder and violence. Especially domestic terrorism. Pray that covert operations will be uncovered. Pray around malls and around the Holidays, where large crowds gather. (Thanksgiving & Christmas).
7.) Pray around and watch over and around our water systems and livestock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just my two cents:
Pray for the world that you want to see instead of praying to stop the world that you don't want. The latter focuses on the negative and what you pay attention to, you attract.

Anonymous said...

I agree... Visualize and 'feel' what you want to experience to draw to you what you want rather than what you don't want... We don't want more of the same!

Anonymous said...

Truth filtered