Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bluwolf post in GET forum Thur morning 12/15/2011

Bluwolf post in GET forum Thur morning 12/15/2011

[bluwolf] Good morning; A lot of things in the air both political and economic occurring in our world which state that this blessing is over.

Our banks are on high gear just waiting on the permission to start all cashouts of all currencies. The speeches from all important people both of governments and agencies specify that Iraq has a valuable currency. That just one piece of the puzzle (RV) has to appear within hours time.

Today is the 15th operational rates are listed (UN), the WTO meets today, topic is the IQD, our troops will be airlifted today heading home safe, that was my main concern so that is why I have been silent all these days.

Maliki is back in Iraq just getting all done ASAP and there should be a great celebration in this new sovereign country as of today. I know that this ride has taken a toll on each and every one of us but within a few days time our dreams will be fulfilled, period.

I must state for each and everyone of you to please be careful and prudent, start your brainstorming on all things to do after it RVs. All Christians keep in mind that this is a blessing from our Lord and be a good steward of His plans for your communities. I feel as of now that my time with you all is just about over and I do wish you all the best in the future as of today.
,,
Read More Link on Right

I have so many friends now that it will be impossible for me to forget you, you will always be in my heart and in my mind forever. I wish to inform you that you have been my blessing and that it has been my privilege in serving you.

But with that said I do encourage each and everyone to do right by your monies and blessings, to pay it forward, get rid of all debts start in zero with your new life, buy your new home cash, get that fine car that you always wanted, take a very good vacation with your love ones, enjoy yourselves, be wise on all investments get all the legal and secure help that you may need.

This email was just sent to others by me and its for you all.  Good day

[Cougar13] bluwolf thank you and bless you
[bluwolf] yw read it well for between the lines is what is important[

bluwolf] But most important get down on your knees and give thanks to our heavenly Father for he is the creator of all these things that you are about to feel and receive, He is number one in our lives and that is the way I see it. So relax now and let this blessing in.

As of now there are no delays or holdups, all is positive and flowing well, and should be seen shortly, the bus has left the station folks and it ain't coming back, so are you on or are you not it's your choice but please decide now where you are in this, believing is faith 100%. I believe now do you?

Dios los bendiga siempre, which means May God bless you always, with that said Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all from me and the rest of my family, for in the Lord's name I declare you all MILLIONAIRES, with or without you all are for me, you are the best. Adios Bluwolf

[bluwolf] there are things that I cannot share at this time, but what I will share is that all my informants are stating that all is definitely done and should be out shortly., and you can take that to the bank

[yabba dabba] bluwolf which bank
[rbhrt] bluwolf All Praise be to God!!!!
[firecarl] start the IQD clock
[firecarl] let the games begin

3 comments:

change_is_comming_are_you_ready? said...

AMEN TO THAT!!

Anonymous said...

According to this story, if nothing happens by Christmas we wait for Easter 2012 and if not by Easter 2012 we wait for Christmas 2012 and if not by Christmas 2012 we wait for the Easter 2013.

http://revolutionizingawareness.com/documentaries/st-germains-world-trust/

Anonymous said...

Someone is going to have to push the wheelchair holding old man Bush into the path of an 18 wheeler.