Monday, February 13, 2012

The Drums of War

Jon Laird
New South Wales, Australia



The Drums of War 

February 12, 2012
I saw and heard a rank of drummers formed up in a field like the drummer boys that were in the American Civil War or the Crimean War. I felt the Lord impress upon me that these were the “drums of war”.
I felt that there was a twofold representation here. The drums of war are beating between the nations and I heard the Lord say that He would release perplexity within the earth because people had forsaken Him.
But the primary purpose of the drums was to summon God’s army within the earth. God’s chosen have been prepared for this time and those who have submitted to the Lord’s (rigorous) training regime understand the call of the season.
The Father is stirring Himself within this hour as a man of war. The Fath
er’s obedient children understand how the Almighty is simultaneously both a Lamb and a Lion.
“I have revealed My true nature through the embodiment of My Son and you who have made Me sovereign over your lives have allowed Me to form you into His image. Know that my authority and favour rests upon you. You have been trained and anointed for this hour in history. You are inestimably precious in my sight and I have promised that those who have wrestled with Me in the secret place and have sown tears of obedience unto Me shall surely come reaping in joy. This is your hour My children; rise up, take up your mantle and be bold and strong in Me because the battle that I have consecrated you to belongs to Me”.
May His name be praised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh for crying out loud. using religion to push war on a populace that is bone tired of war and death and destruction is reprehensible. it's time people wake up to the fact that religion has been compromised. religion is being used to brainwash christians into fighting wars they have no business fighting. the divine is about LOVE, not war and death. wake up people!