Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hindsight is Always 20/20

ELAINE TAVOLACCIStaten Island, NYwww.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
 

Hindsight is Always 20/20
February 16, 2012
This morning I was reminded of when I had cancer thirty five years ago. At that time I lost all my hair from the Chemotherapy treatments. I remember one day when I was looking in the mirror and laughing at myself. My mother said, at least you could laugh at it. The reason that I was able to laugh was because I knew that it was temporary. I had an extremely aggressive and rare cancer in the forth stage and even though I wasn't supposed to survive, I believed that one day I would be leading a normal life again. I wish I could attribute that tenacity to being a strong steadfast Christian but I didn't even know Jesus personally at the time. I was obstinate and determined, but totally unaware that Jesus had other plans for my life.

The Lord says, though the fight has been fierce and the battle seems to be constantly raging, I am in control of every area of your life. As you look back in hindsight you will remember all that I have brought you through in the past. Do not despair these present misfortunes because I will complete all that I have began in your life. There is so much more that I have for you Never forget My promises to you. I have made a Covenant with you and I shall keep My word. I am not a man that I should lie. I will not harm you, mislead you or fail you.

Don't live in fear of the future. Do not fear what you see in the natural. Know that this will pass. Everything in the natural is subject to change. The enemy can not thwart any plan that I have established. Although the circumstances are undeniable trust Me because you are not of this world but you are in Covenant with Me. Stay steadfast in My will and I will surely supply all your needs as you trust Me to bring you through. Don't allow your present situation to determine your future says the Lord.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Job 42:2 Job replied I know that you can do all things; no plan of Yours can be thwarted.

2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these unforgettable and inspirational words. I too suffer with stage 4 cancer. I look forward to my 23rd year of being freed. What GOD has for you is for you and no one can thwart his plans. To GOD be the glory.

Hanlo said...

Amen!
http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/