Sunday, February 19, 2012

Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012 17:16:06

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
2-19-2012 Guru Bluwolf We were told that all was finished and released, that is true...We were told the rates will be high, that is true, it is the highest that all mankind will ever see, we were told that it should show up today, that maybe but we have been here before, do not get me wrong...there is a system in play that cannot be stopped now and no, the rates cannot be changed anymore. You were told that the China VP had gone home or is in another country. You would be surprise to know where he is but that is my secret...we are officially ready now to receive these blessings within the next couple of days.

2-19-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT TODAY IN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY FOR THE R/V. THERE ARE LITTLE TO ADD TO THAT STATEMENT. I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL SOURCES THAT INFORMED ME OF THAT. I HAD SOURCES LAST FRIDAY NIGHT REPEATING THE SAME INFORMATION AND I PRAY THEIR INTEL IS CORRECT. YOU WILL NEVER REALIZE THE PARAMOUNT SIGNIFICANCE OF THE CHINESE V.P. BEING HERE. [Have you had confirmation of the lower denominations being released in some form in Iraq?] YES. WHEN AND IF I GET ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION OF ACTIVITY BEING INITIATED---I WILL POST.

No comments: