Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is BHO the anti-Christ?

I have received several such messages from various friends in recent months, each believing that they have been informed by the Lord that BHO is the anti-Christ and that there will NOT be any more 'elections' in the united States. The fact that no-one appears to be able to overcome BO's repeated steps to avoid any type of personal disclosure about his history, or able to counter all the unlawful steps he has taken since becoming 'president,'  is extremely questionable.  It could very well be that the Lord is now revealing to His own who this 'man' really is. Please read and then seek our Lord for what He has to say to you about this.  If you care to share this with me, or wish to send to others and send me what they receive about this, I will save the emails and put them all together for the information of anyone who wishes to read what others are receiving from the Lord.  j
********************************************
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Peter
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 6:07 PM
Subject: A call for discernment
I am asking that my friends pray with me about a dream I had about Barrack Obama and see if the Lord shows you anything because I discovered this word from a certain Linda Newkirk on Steve Quayle's web-site last night who is also a watchman. I have been seeking the Lord about the possibility that Obama could be the actual anti-Christ because 3 prophecies says that he is the last president of the USA.
In the dream I found myself standing behind Obama on a huge wooden platform and in front of Obama was a huge crowd as far as the eye could see. Obama was standing behind a podium with his back towards me. I then noticed that I had a golden packet of cigarettes in my left hand and on the box was a black cross. On the cross was something written about satan. A voice said to me "Obama's brand" and, when I looked at Obama, hesuddenly became translucent and I could see right through him. I saw the devil inside of him and then he turned around and recognized mebecause I have faced satan a couple of times before. He then came towards me and I fell over on my back on the stage and he placed his foot on my chest.   Then, last night I found this...........
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST
Coming out of Africa, through the European Illuminati, a subject of the Queen of England, backed by the Vatican, empowered through the Israeli Mossad, Communist/Marxist groomed!
WAKE UP, OH YOU PEOPLE! THE HOUR OF GREAT JUDGEMENT IS UPON THIS NATION; AND UPON THE WHOLE WORLD!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
MESSAGES FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
FIRST MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
November 15, 2008
My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! My Little One, hearken unto Me! Listen and write as I say, that all may be the wiser! For, a time of great trouble is upon the whole world! A time when nation shall rise up against nation, families against families, a time wherein one’s greatest enemies may be in his own household! A time of great want, of famine, of global wars, pestilences, and diseases as never seen before! A time when very powerful families of great evil shall stand up against one another, with one out to destroy the other! A time when Satan does, indeed devour his own tail, that his head may be crowned! Oh, yes, you have seen such a thing, such an artwork with Satan devouring his own tail, and at the same time that he devours his own tail, a crown is put upon his head.
Now, My Little One, take note! Look through these glasses and through these new lenses, which I now put on your eyes; and tell Me what you see!
“My Father, I see black boots, like those of Hitler, shiny and new, but large, long and wide! And, for now, I only see the boots.”
“But, look upward, My Child, what do you see?”
“My Father, I see that the boots belong to Barack Hussein Obama! And, also, my Father, I see that he is dressed as a Nazi! He is wearing a Nazi uniform and over his heart and on his left pocket is a Nazi emblem! He wears a green beret and on the left side of this beret, but near the middle of his forehead is another Nazi emblem. He carries a baton; and emblazoned on the end of it is also a Nazi emblem. Oh, my Father, this is not good!”
“Yes, my Child, through his calm demeanor, through his use of clever words, he has deceived the whole world! But, do not be deceived, My Little One! Now, when I change the lenses in these glasses, what do you see?”
“My Father, I see a bright candle! It is indeed very bright; and I can neither see past it or around it.”
“No, you cannot, My Child, not now. But, as I put a shade on this candle, what do you see?”
“My Father, I see, of course, that the candle is dim, very dim, so dim that I no longer see it, but only see a very faint light; and where the candle was, I now see Barack Obama! And, I see, as well, that he has no light, but is full of many lying demons and seducing spirits, and out of his mouth come many blasphemous things! His every word is full of darkness and his teeth are like black posts. His countenance is also no longer that of Barack Obama, but that of a beastly image, who stands tall in the faint light! And, the appearance of this beast is vague to me; therefore, I am left without words to explain what I see; for I have never seen anything like it. His fingernails are long and curled! His toenails are long and curled and he paces up and down in the oval office, something like a caged animal! Oh, my Father, tell me about what I see.”
“My Little One, all of the world shall wonder after what they perceive to be the light of the world! Nations shall wonder after a false light and nations shall heap praises upon a false light! And, many shall wonder after this light! Many shall thereby be deceived and shall fall and worship this false light, giving great honor to what is false! For, many are now longing for someone to come and to rescue them from the forces of great evil! They want a Saviour, but do not wish to bend a knee to the real Saviour, who is Jesus, My Son. For, they love the world and what is in it; and the Real Light of the World, they refuse! For, they do not wish to repent, but to continue on in their wicked ways! Therefore, they shall honor a false light and they shall call him the light of the world! And, many shall fall at his feet and shall worship him, when he is no man, but a beast, who appears to be a man!
And, through this very one, many, many shall fall the whole world over! And, many shall be deceived! For, they are looking for a man to rescue them from the evils of the world! And, this one shall rise and he will begin then to devour parts of Satan’s Kingdom, to devour Satan’s own tail, all in order that he may be crowned king of this world! For, when he is king of the world, Satan will indeed be king, if only for a short while.
Therefore, what you see now, with this man, who is not even yet inaugurated, is a great push to uproot long-held, Bush-Rockefeller-Clinton power bases in America, thereby removing their power from this nation, so that it falls more readily into the hands of the power elite in Europe and into the hands of the Israeli Mossad, and in to the hands of other nations.
To all of you, it may appear that he is doing a great work to destabilize the drug empire of the Bushes and Clintons, and to bring back to America, what these have stolen and robbed from this nation! Do not be deceived!
For, his great push to take these trillions and to sit over this great amount of wealth is being driven by the European Satanists in their bid to destroy America and also by the Vatican, the Israeli Mossad, and even others.
If his behavior seems unseemly for someone, who is not yet even inaugurated, it is because of the fact that he dances high for Satan, higher than all of the rest! And, he dances well for the European elite and for the Israeli Mossad, who put him in power.
It is a grave mistake indeed, that so many believe that he has at heart the interests of America. He does not! He is the final nail in the coffin of this great nation.
For, the real light of the world, you, as a nation, have overwhelmingly trampled! And, now, you have the false light, one who is really a beast in great disguise. The real Light, My Son, you have overwhelmingly rejected! But, this false light, you will overwhelmingly follow, and so will many, many the world over!”
“Oh, Father, this is even as I have felt in my spirit.”
“Yes, My Little One, this is even as you have felt; for I have quickened your spirit to see beyond the facade and to see a man of obscurity arise to world power in such a short time. A man, who is no man at all, but a beast! And, the whole world will long after the beast! And, many will take the mark! And, they will fall and worship the Beast! None, whose names are in the Book of Life, will worship the beast, but of the rest, My Little One, vast numbers will take the mark! For, they will idolize this one, and they will believe in him! And, they will do as he says, for they are cut off from My Spirit! But, the wise will know who he is and the wise will teach many!
Now, you know, My Little One; and all will also know, who have the heart to receive! Barack Hussein Obama is Satan’s number one ruler in the world! And, the high-level Satanists of other nations, along with his god Satan, are his driving force! And, he has but one goal for America and this is to bring you down, and to bring other nations down, even other ruling elite of Satan, who stand opposed to giving up their power. For, he will rise and exalt himself above all.
Be not deceived! For, now is the time for the rest of the Book of Revelation to be fulfilled! And, the time is at hand also, when Revelation 12 will also be completed and with it mighty blessings coming back for humanity! For, as the antichrist system rises, My Kingdom also rises in the Earth.
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 15th day of November, 2008,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a little info. at this point ; Anyone (human) who teaches things contrary to the teachings of the Christ -is- anti-christ !

Hanlo said...

Even as the antichrist rises, Christs army is being prepared for battle. Not by might,nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord. Yes,His Spirit indeed guides us and shows us how His word is being undermined,brought to naught.Only those who hold on to Christ himself at all times,will be given the discernment necessary for this time to stand and not be mislead by false teachers.
To Him who was, who is, and who will be
and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power for ever more.

Anonymous said...

see Rabbi Cahn the "harbinger" it answers all the mystery of why this happened, why 911 no matter who is responsible, GOD lifted his hand of protection off America for a moment to see if we repented, we didn't. on you tube.
http://youtu.be/tXei0Zb3dxM

Helder Alves said...

The witch hunt for Obama has started.
Is he a devil or a saint?
Are these mere words from a sincere religious fanatic or words from a disinfo agent.
Or maybe a sincere christian steared up by the Cabal to sway the majority of the Christians in this country to tip the scale of the election to their favor. Would be very smart though.

Who knows, during election days all is aloud.
One thing is for sure Obama bashing seems popular these days.
What disturbs me is that Fox news seems a major player in Obama bashing.
Knowing that Fox is the mighty hand of the dark Cabal my vote would go to ...

And i wonder why the antichrist would end the war in Iraq?
And since when is Fox against the anti-christ?

Anonymous said...

Obama has no respect for God Period! His own words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEPudi7BViI

No Christian would do such things!

My guess about ending the war in Iraq would be so the New Iraqi Dinar currency would re-value. Bush & Cheney were the ones responsible for getting Iraq to print up their new IQD currency, they as well as obama stand to make trillions for their NWO.

Anonymous said...

obama is the anti christ....as i prayed to jesus.....he stood at the foot of my bed and growled at me and said i dont like what your doing......this happen twice..the illuminati,jesuit,evil kabal, occults and satanist have come after me because..............of what i know....and that is....the evil decendants of the egyption pharoe swore great vengence upon GOD , his people and the seed of ABRAHAM, gods people and the most elect would be fooled....obama is called and alpha draconian reptillian shapeshifter...he holds a holigraphic image of a human......do not fear children of god....pray ...the chaplet, divine mercy for all......they came after me calling me the return of the queen of shebba....pray to jesus dear ones he will guide his children....sending you all great love..xoxoxoxoxoxo..stay strong in our LORD JESUS CHRIST, KING OF ALL KINGS ...PRAY, AND STAY AWAY FROM THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIES...

Anonymous said...

More reader responses to the Illuminati-Anunnaki Grudge Match video.Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail] Date: Friday, 23-Mar-2012 14:02:25. From reader Kathy: From my reading of Sitchin and books on the digs at Ur, as well as the Old Testament,.... it is obvious that (as this article states) Jehovah and Enlil, are one and the same. But I would never call him a God or a Savior. I would call him a psychopath. His favorite Old Testament activity is "smiting". He calls himself a "jealous God". What would a true God be jealous of? I believe the references to "The Lord" a kinder character in the Old Testament refer to Enki, who saved humanity from Enlil's wrath and destruction. Then there is that whole blood sacrifice thing. A loving God would not espouse blood sacrifice. That is a reptilian thing. Oh yes, do look at the carvings of the ancient Sumerian Gods. Human? They look VERY reptilian to me! And Marduk? Another sicko Annunaki self-proclaimed God, to whom ignorant humans sacrificed their children. This is the God used for opening ceremonies at the Bohemian Grove Summer Camp for Perverts. They sacrifice an effigy of a human, to it - at least they CLAIM it is an effigy. /// http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20080725/NEWS/807250315 ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove ... http://www.lewrockwell.com/rossi/rossi19.1.html ... http://truthquake.com/2011/06/02/bohemian-grove-begins-2011-spring-jinks-elite-illuminati-retreat-presidents-ceos-satanic-rituals/ /// No, this appears to be a rewriting of ancient texts, to fit a false flag agenda. Oh yeah- the Annunaki may be fighting the Illuminati - but BOTH groups have no use for humans. Looks like things are about to get really nasty! -Kathy ....(....) ///////////////
Articles In This Thread: Several Members of Gunther's Old Team Say This Info is RIGHT ON - Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW (views: 3508)Rayelan -- Thursday, 22-Mar-2012 21:52:16 *** Oh boy. The Illuminati are going to be replaced by the fallen angels. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm. (views: 1086)MrFusion -- Thurs, 22-Mar-2012 23:20:56 *** Readers re: Oh boy. The Illuminati are going to be replaced by the fallen angels. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm. (views: 189) MrFusion, Frid, 23-Mar-13:50:12*** Transcript, if like me you can't stand the computer voice (views: 1004) MrFusion -- Thursday, 22-Mar-2012 23:25:39 *** SO OUR CHOICE IS 'SLAVERY' OR 'SLAVERY' I have a wee bit of a degree in Ancient middle eastern studies (views: 386) Susoni -- Fri, 23-Mar-2012 13:12:46*** Hmmm... Six fingered big guys--The Children of Anakim...Claiming to be God---Now, Where, o where have I heard that tune? (views: 549)
Watchman -- Friday, 23-Mar-2012 02:34:26 ***Re: Several Members of Gunther's Old Team Say This Info is RIGHT ON - Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW (views: 530)CinderBlock, Fri, 23-Mar-7:54:06*** CGI's Luna responds: I love to hear what your sources and contacts are saying, Rayelan (views: 153)Susoni -- Friday, 23-Mar-2012 12:55:33 *** Reader sends other information about Enki and Enlil (views: 173) MrFusion -- Friday, 23-Mar-2012 13:44:14 *** More reader responses to the Illuminati-Anunnaki Grudge Match video (views: 155) MrFusion -- Friday, 23-Mar-2012 14:02:25 ***
from: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=234528

Anonymous said...

I SIT BACK, QUIET I AM.......WAITING FOR MY COMMAND...........I AM A WITNESS TO GOD GREATEST POWER, AS SATAN, ATTACKS ME.....AS THE MOST POWERFUL OCCULTS AND SATANIST AND SORCERERS PLACE ME IN THE RING, HEXAGRAM, THROW SNAKES UPON ME, MANIFEST A RED DRAGON,THROW PEACOKS ON ME...............I SAY UNTO YOU RED DRAGON, OH SUN WHORSHIPERS OF BAAL, FOLLOWERS OF NIMROD, DAGON,HORUS,ISIS,SEB,JUPITAR,SATURN............I SAY THIS TO YOUR FACE, OSIRIS WILL NOT BE BORN.........RUN WITH FEAR ...................FOR GOD BARES WITNESS TO ALL THE OCCULT, SORCERES,. NOT A BLADE OF GRASS MOVES WITH OUT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST KNOWING.............RUN WITH GREAT FEAR REPTILLIANS FOR THE TIME COMES QUICK.....AS THE ANTI CHRIST HAS PLACED HIS HANDS UPON ME.........OH YOU KNOW THAT MAN DOES NOT WRITE THE LAWS OF THIS WORLD........MAN THINK HE CAN GET AWAY WITH CHANGING THE SABBATH.....CRY AND WEEP YOU WILL........FALL TO YOUR KNEES AND REPENT BEGG FOR FORGIVNESS...........YOU HIJACK JESUS CHRIST TEACHINGS, YOU ARE DUNK WITH THE BLOOD OF THE SAINT.................AS MOSES LED THE PEOPLE OUT OF EGYPT.................GOD WILL LEAD HIS PEOPLE OUT OF BABYLON....................AND TO YOU WHO WRITES ME FROM PERGUMUM..........I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.....................THE LORD SHALL POUR HIS CUP OF WRATH UPON YOU ALL...........THE EARTH WILL SHAKE AND ATLANTIS WILL RISE...YOU WILL WEEP.........CALL ME THE QUEEN OF SHEBBA, I REJECT, FOR KING SOLOMON IS NOT MY MASTER, THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD , JESUS CHRIST IS MY MASTER, THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD, AND I SHALL KISS MY MASTERS FEET UNTILL ETERNITY.........TO ALL WHO READ....PRAY THE CHAPLET, AND THE DIVINE MERCY FOR ALL..............TIME IS SHOT BROTHERS AND SISTERS...DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIES.......STAY STRONG WITH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OUR KING, LORD OF ALL LORDS, KING OF ALL KINGS........LIKE A THEIF IN THE NIGHT HE SHALL COME.....AND THE WORLD WILL BE IN PANNIC...............TRUST ONLY IN OUR LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST......CRUX SACRA SIT MIHI LUX, NUNQUAM DRACO SIT MIHIDUX= MAY THE HOLY LIGHT BE MY LIGHT, MAY THE DRAGON NEVER BE MY GUIDE...........MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL YOUR SOULS,,,,,,,,,,
,,,