Friday, February 17, 2012

Message from Whitney Houston

Message from Whitney Houston
By Whitney Houston thru Rubens
Feb 16, 2012 - 6:23:47 AM
Email this article
 Printer friendly pageShare/Bookmark 


Message From Whitney Houston  thru Rubens
Thursday, February 16, 2012


Hello everyone

This is your sister Whitney Houston and I had to insist upon my brother to convey this message for me to humanity that I have just taken leave of. It has been a pleasure for the most part to have been on this journey with you my brethren. For love of my Father and that of my brethren I had taken it upon me to have a short stay with you in order to attempt to elevate the souls of men with my voice so as to give hope to those who were hopeless and those whose hearts were failing. Your realm is not an easy one and many of you understand that.

I have had considerable problems with staying in such a dense world and as you know I have resorted to means not exactly healthy or the proper ones but, please understand, brothers and sisters, that does not diminish my contributions for many like me who have taken the journey have attempted to escape by the same very means and I wish that it were different but, you live in a sick environment and it is almost impossible for many of us not to resort to those unhealthy means without succumbing completely to the pressures of your world.

My dear brother, here, knows and truly understands of what I speak and that is one of the reasons why I have chosen to utilize his ability to get this message out. We have known each other for quite a while and he knew from the get go that I was not from this realm but, could not get it to the surface quite.

Your world is about to undergo some serious transformation and I know that you can hardly wait and you, the very few so deserve it. My Father has made everything in His power to lead you to this point where deliverance is at hand and Glory be to Him and a whole hosts of others from our realm.

Do not feel pain from me for mine is over and I am as free as a bird now. I want you to remember me as one of the many who have come to assist despite the many trials and tribulations we had to endure but, out of love, we did come and hopefully gave valuable contributions to you.

I salute you and give you my love through this one, my brother and soon enough, I will be able to see some of you.

Blessings in abundance

Your sister, Whitney Houston, the arch angel

clear.gif

This piece is under copyright protection of http://www.abundanthope.net It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in any way and a link placed back to this site.  It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link.  Thankyou, Candace.





All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riiiiiight. Out of aaaaallllll the people Whitney Houston could have "channelled" through, she chooses THIS dude with the obscure website hardly anyone knows about.

OOOOOOOOkayyyyyy.

Anonymous said...

I do not believe this is a message from Whitney. This is dis information and should not be posted on a credible site such as this. This is garbage and her family should be notified people are abusing her good name and reputation.

Anonymous said...

My Father tells me that we are mortal, and that when we die, we are asleep, unconscious, knowing and feeling nothing until Jesus resurrects us when He returns.

Information from the occult side of things tells me that fallen, lying angels delight to mimic human beings who have died. Their own identities are camouflaged and gullible people who ignore God's Word can easily be deceived with this technique.

I'm sure their malicious senses of humour are also amused.

God has graciously given us truth to set us free. Let's use those "wings" and fly away.

Anonymous said...

John....this is a Joke.....Right????

Eliza said...

Regardless of whether we are celebrities or not, we all have a purpose in life. Whitney's daughter is the main focus here and the funeral should be private for her to mourn the loss of her mother now and hopefully in time, learn to celebrate her life because not everyone has a good relationship with there mother. I think that having a daughter who unconditionally loves her mother is great because all mothers fail in some respect. I appreciate Whitney Houston as a singer now as I have always done and I let her family and friends deal with the drug problem that she did have. Now I hope she rests in peace and I pray for only happiness for her family.