Monday, February 13, 2012

Perpetrator of Maine Vote Fraud caught red-handed

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Perpetrator of Maine Vote Fraud caught red-handed with faked totals-- Of course the media ignores....
Posted By: Watchman
Date: Monday, 13-Feb-2012 22:36:39

I just called the Maine GOP
Submitted by MattMcDonald on Mon, 02/13/2012 - 12:05.
I served as the Chairman of my Caucus in Belfast and I just called the State office to make sure they had the numbers from Belfast and the number they had wasn't not even close to the actually vote [sic]. They said that Romney won, when in fact Ron Paul won.
This is happening all over Maine.
http://www.dailypaul.com/213628/i-called-maine-gop#comment-2...
what I did
Submitted by MattMcDonald on Mon, 02/13/2012 - 16:37.
What I did was give her the right numbers, and then called the Vice-Chairperson of my caucus to let her know what happened. The person at the Maine GOP office didn't sound really interested in what I had to say until I told her that we publicly counted the ballots in our caucus, then her ears perked up.
link: http://www.dailypaul.com/213709/rp-supporting-chairman-of-belfast-caucus-in-maine-calls-state-gop-to-confirm-vote-tally-s-not-even-close-to-the-actual-vo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say it may take longer but it does come back you reap what you sowed. Karma is a Bitch.

Anonymous said...

I'd bet this is the tip of the iceberg of fraud to hide the REAL support for the Ron Paul campaign.