Monday, February 13, 2012

Question to Dinar Guru LONGFELLOW from an astute PP participant

A question to a 'self claimed' dinar guru from an astute PP participant.


First, I don't make any comments on calls and certainly nothing even that appears to be negative.  I do tend to believe your inputs over anyone else.  Question:  Longfellow???? just posted that the meeting on Sunday did not go well - apparently from his post - some are not happy with what they are receiving and would not even attend meeting.  What was suppose to come today or Tomorrow has been delayed till Wednesday?????  Don't know if this is true or rumor just know what was posted.   I thought IMF had made it clear months ago they were not putting up with this "crap" any longer and would by pass them and RV without protestors.   Usually in past when a delay has been done i.e. 48 hours in this case - we don't see it or even mention of guesstimate for another week at least.    If you can/allowed to say - when do you guesstimate we will see this now?  I am already to go - made out my list of what to do first.  Like everyone else we are hurting big time because of my medical situation which seems never ending.  Any extra penny we have goes to either our bankruptcy or my continuing medical expenses.  I have cancelled doctors in Feb because we have only $80 for rest of Feb.  This will be our third month not paying some of our doctors.  One doctor has been so kind and forgiven our bill completely of thousands of dollars due to multiple back surgeries and constant pain I live with.  I am many others especially family in same situation and we just sit and wait because this is entirely only in God's hands.
 
I just wanted to know if this above post by Longfellow on DinarRecap is true or rumor and if true when we can expect next guess.  You are only messanger and I appreciate EVERYTHING YOU SHARE.  Just a little weiry with things not happening.  I am in PP so without RV - we see no PP which is and has been ready for delivery for a long time.   I can't work or even get early disablity S.S.  because my husband makes too much in retirement but not enought for us to pay all our bills.
 
If you have couple minutes to just address my email - would be greatly appreciated.  I will keep my eyes open for any update this afternoon.  I live in LasVegas so am pst.  Wishing you the best and thank you so very much for all you do for all of us.     

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a sad situation for this lady. She and her husband are hanging on to threads hoping for a RV and PP. These gurus need to be shut down because they know nothing. Nothing whatsoever! It's all lies and fairy tales they come up with. I know there are a lot of people with hardships hoping for the RV and PP to happen, but these gurus and their lies about an RV almost everyday are creating even more false hopes and disappointments for these people. There are no guarantees in life and the RV and PP are no guarantees either.

Anonymous said...

@anon 4:59..

You are correct...

All the "gurus"....from Okie to Dan/Tony know NOTHING. They are all, bar none, self agrandizing ego maniacs intent on saying anything to seem wiser than they are.

John MacHaffie said...

To both anon ---- BS

Anonymous said...

I second that----BS

Anonymous said...

Rumors say that the rv happend last knight we will now know for a fact just how much truth there is in this dinar hipe