Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thirty

MARY CLARKMarianna, FloridaTo unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Earsbarnabessie@embarqmail.com

Thirty
February 14, 2012
I am eager for the coming hour, so eager. I want you to be eager too, beloved. I want you to be eagerly anticipating this approaching hour of wonder.

What may you expect? Of what does this coming hour consist? Wonders upon wonders, beloved. More wonders than your heart can contain. More wonders than your mind can imagine, and along with these wonders will come an exponential growth of My kingdom. This fact thrills My heart, and sends shivers of joy down My spine. This, beloved, brings more pleasure than My heart can contain.

So I say to you, anticipate this wonderful move of your God. Anticipate it with all that is in you, for soon, and very soon, you will know the joy of your salvation and you will shout for joy, shout for joy to the One Who is holy and full of wonder.

wonder - surprise, astonishment, awe, amazement, admiration, incredulity, marvel, miracle, sensation, phenomenon

 

No comments: