Friday, July 27, 2012

Message from the Galactic Federation of Light 7/27/12 ‘Time to Begin Project 1’

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Message from the Galactic Federation of Light 7/27/12 ‘Time to Begin Project 1’
Posted By: MESETA [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 27-Jul-2012 20:46:51

Mounting problems and difficulties in you world precipitate a faster move-up of some of the projects we have earlier discussed with you, dear ones. We have convened, and we have reached a decision that we will at this time begin our many projects with you, one at a time and in order of their urgency and importance. What we would like to see today is a showing of hands, if you will, of those who wish to take part in our first project which will be the strengthening and re-fortification of seawalls of your shorelines in strategic areas of your world where your shores are not adequately protecting communities inland. We would like to see you leave your names under our message today wherever it is you find this message and we will duly note your names if we consider you a safe prospect and an addition to our team that will be a positive.
These are primarily the two prerequisites, although we have accumulated a short list of names of those who we feel we would not prefer to work with at this time. We hope those of you who are on the short list understand and also see that the reasons for this have been the way you have treated others and spoken to others throughout your online communities over the past few weeks, months and years since many of these changes and our messages have become aware to you. We simply feel it would not be fair to those who you have treated in negative ways to be working side-by-side with you as you have shown no proficiency and willingness to treat others with kindness, with caring, with love, with fairness, with decency.
For your own sake and for the possibility of your future employ with our organization, we suggest to those of you who do wish to work with us and even those who do not wish to work with us to better treat those around you, for not being included in our work with us is merely one negative result of your behavior, as there are many negative results of your behavior that flow like an uncontrollable river, damaging yourself and others in its wake. Do you understand this? Do you understand that there are better ways to treat others than to slam them with your insults, your heated opinions, your tirades, your name-calling, your slandering, your obscenities, your hatred, your anger, your dismissal, your one-way rhetoric?
Please understand that we as an organization and as individuals as well do not judge or condemn you in any way, shape or form. We simply feel a working partnership with some of you right now is not conducive to a suitable working environment for your brothers and sisters of your human family as well as our family, and after all, we are one large family. There will be other opportunities to work with us in the days ahead and we suggest to you to take heed to what we say today and begin to treat each other differently, for we will continue to monitor your online networks and we will continue to add and even detract names from our lists. Thank you for your attention today and for your cooperation, if it is cooperation you wish to lend in this matter.
We would like to discuss with all of you today what our intentions are, what our plan is to strengthen your shoreline around the coasts of Florida and Lower, or what you call ‘Southern’ California in the United States, and even some other parts of the world. Some areas you may know little about depending on where it is you are from, of course, and how advanced your education has been in geography. There are coastal settings all around your world that offer little protection from storms, hurricanes, sea surges and the like. We have monitored these coastal areas for quite some time now and have come up with a suitable and definite list as to which areas we feel need the benefit of coastal seawalls in the form of ‘brick and mortar’, as you say, constructions, although it is not brick and it is not mortar we will use, as this is a metaphor. What construction materials we will use are glass-crystal sealing structures. These structures are strong, these structures are sound, these structures are light- weight, these structures can be raised high, they can be stretched wide and they can be dug deep into the sands of the bottom of your seabed.
These structures can also be made to appear beautiful. These structures reflect the sun, they shine in the sun, they gleam in the sun, and your coastal areas will not only improve in their safety and their form, but in their aesthetic appearance as well, and we feel those of you who live on your coasts, those of you who visit your coasts and even those of you who only view photographs of your coasts will see these structures as beautiful additions to your already gorgeous beaches and shorelines. How these glass-crystal structures are constructed is through the use of our advanced technologies that are mounted on board our large spacecraft. We will fly over your coastal areas inspecting the sea floors for their contours, their depth, their density and their stability, what they are made of and how deep we can or we have to embed these glass-crystal ‘walls’, if you will. We then will lower our spacecraft to slightly above sea level and begin to install these structures by simply moving levers on a control panel. These seawalls will come down from the hulls of our ships that have been designed and constructed for just this purpose and voila! Your seawalls are strongly and safely embedded deep into the underlying seabed of your coastal shorelines.
We will continue this method up your coastlines many miles and this will take many days, and this is why we feel the urgency to begin this operation with you almost immediately. We will say that it will be at least a couple of days and even at the most two to three weeks before we begin, but we say to you to take heart of what we say, for we will be beginning this operation very shortly as much needs to be done in a very short time. We hope to see many names today volunteering for this very important assignment and we look so forward to working with you, our brothers and sisters of our human family. We will be in touch with those of you we feel would be a positive addition to our team in one way or another.
Please do not overly concern yourselves with how we will contact you or rendezvous with you, as this is nothing for you to be concerned about. All will be explained to you in its due time, dear ones, and you have nothing to worry about if you have not yet perfected your telepathic abilities. There will be no reason to worry that you may have missed a message from us as, if we feel you would be a positive addition to our team and your name is duly noted under one of these messages, we will rendezvous with you in one way or another. It will be done. Have faith and confidence in our methods, just as we have nothing but faith and confidence in you, dear ones.
Until we speak again, we are your brothers and your sisters of your family of the Galactic Federation of Light, and we look so forward to working personally with you. Thank you.
As channeled through Greg Giles

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doreen & Sugar
Ready to be of service. Beam us up Scotty!!!!!!

vietvet said...

I would like to help

James May said...

I would like to, as a outsider, only leave. I ask to leave so that I do not endure negative reactions from others I live with, and since this is not really my world, and since I dont feel at home here, I do not forsee a future here, & I would politely and humbly request removal. My name is Traxiss of the Pleiades but I am known here as James I May of Kennewick WA 99336.

Anonymous said...

shea ellis from spi. i know what ive done and ive been apologizing making it right. im here for yall, and im a resident of the gulf coast and know what hurricanes, let alone earthquakes can do. find me ill be here for yall first try. i know i wasnt incarnated at this time to bartend my whole life

Anonymous said...

To The Galactic Federation:
Put my name on the TOP of the list. I am tired of waiting. You know who I am. By not contacting me you only deprive the children of Earth and your children as well.
Bill Porter
Team Earth--Teammate Stars and Stripes

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you people are, you don't seem to be any different than the vindictive people in power now. Threats of exclusion reveal your lack of understanding,due to the absence of tangible evidence. You have done nothing but promise. You have not yet produced anything that I am aware of. If we chose to be here than we can't be judged by you. We are doing what we are here to do . I am now more suspicious than before your little tirate.

Anonymous said...

I don't live on the coast, but anything that will shine some real light on this planet is good enough for me. You can count me in for what ever I can do.

Anonymous said...

judy would be honored or the opportunity. please and thank you

Anonymous said...

Janet is ready.

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

Christopher

Anonymous said...

Would love to do whatever you feel I might be qualified for. Thanks for the opportunity.

teddyb

Anonymous said...

I would like to help as well but I have a disability called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. If someone could come and heal me I would be a great asset. Much love. PETER Bollinger bollingerpeter@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Trey is ready for a job change!!!

1111RiverWalker said...

I live near the ocean at this time. Is there a way for me to assist?
Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Alex and Val willing to help.

Anonymous said...

I'm willing to help in anyway I can.

Daniel Cox said...

If you are in service to the Light and Christ then I will gladly offer my service! Daniel Cox

Anonymous said...

Ready, willing and (hopefully) able, to be of service in some capacity.
Dolly

Erik said...

I offer my assistance

adara said...

I am ready

Anonymous said...

WE LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WOULD LOVE TO BE OF SERVICE WITH YOU AND HELP IN ANYWAY WE CAN. LOVE AND LIGHT MIKE AND JANEEN

cobra69 said...

I am ready and willing ,let's do it.
Denis T

RagtopRoadster said...

Another Florida resident ready to serve.

Anonymous said...

I'm a former Navy Seal. I can dive down there and anchor those things. Lance

Anonymous said...

Patiently waiting for my time to assist. If you feel that I'm ready, then beam me up, beam me over, beam me where ever, as I am very willing to help. -Norma

Anonymous said...

Angel from NY stands ready and willing to help humanity and Gaia reach her full potential..l.

Eric Canipe said...

Ready and willing to participate in this and any future program to help gaia and her resident population. Located in Yorktown VA

Anonymous said...

ready here. Paul

Anonymous said...

I live in in miami and ready to help. My email is keeperoftheflame13@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What exactly do they need our help with? It sounds like all they do is push some levers.

Anonymous said...

I'm ready

Anonymous said...

Terry Ponder,I live in the gulf coast and i will help

Anonymous said...

Everything in life should be a two way street... You pass judgement on me, I pass judgement on you... Really, do you need me to post my desire to help... If you are who you say you are, you should know and do not have to ask... Besides with all the power and technology that you claim to have, I am sure you have plenty of personnel and resources. If I would have been chosen, I would have been contacted (ESP) and would undergo some type of training. Respectfully, I do not yet trust you and I do not even know if such federation exists.

I have offer my help before but only if it is in line with my objectives to better myself, my family and mother earth with all its critters. IF NOT ALIGNED WITH MY STATED OBJECTIVE, THEN YOU DO NOT NEED ME. I have to earn it, you have to earn it.

Gerardo

Kelly said...

Hello. I am ready to be of help in any way that I can.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I possess the skills set that can be of service to you but I'm willing to serve in whatever capacity may benefit Gaia and her people around the world. I could use a job that promotes peace and harmony amongst us all.

NAMASTE.....A.J.

Anonymous said...

Son Kim in Long Beach California, willing to serve!

Brandon said...

Would like to be a team player here in Holland!

Anonymous said...

I would be honored to work on any project that will serve humanity. I'm a teacher and I would be happy and grateful to give any kind of service I can. Perhaps this could be the beginning of my education about you. I would love that! Pat B

Claire Yvonne said...

This is still new, yet easily understood and forever known. Please understand that I just am not sure but that I love you! All is one. Love, light, laughter.