Sunday, August 12, 2012

HOW TO SAVE THE NECK OF AMERICA. RETURN AMERICA TO GOD! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - AUG. 11, 2012 (+)

     I am committed to a political agenda. Anyone who engages in major political activities is always committed to a political agenda. Okay, what is my political agenda? It is ultimately much bigger than the political shopping list I will give here, but this gives the political flavor what I am aiming for and committed to. First of all I seriously believe that
America must for real honor God or else this nation will have no real future to it. I do not know why, but God seems to smile on me. Back in 1990, a Seneca Police Officer had been savagely smashed in a car accident and I knew him well and also my wife knew him  as we all attended the same church then. My wife had been the main church organist at this church for a number of years then and I was known as the one who constantly talked in the church that we needed to return to the first recorded teachings and Apostolic Constitution of Christianity as clearly recorded in the first writings of Christianity for 400 years after Christ and the Apostles. I kept putting out national reports defending Christianity from its critics in America. I had those who wrote to me from across America strongly backing what I said and put out. Okay, what happened to the Seneca police officer. He was rushed to the hospital to save his life. The local hospital told the wife of his partner on the police force that he would not live through the day. And if somehow he lived, he would be paralyzed for life. Everything in his body was smashed to pieces. She worked for the local newspaper so called for her husband to find out the truth how bad was the injuries he suffered. As friends of his, we were told of his huge amount of injuries and he was expected to die that day or else be paralyzed for life. My wife organized a circle of church members to pray that he did not die and would somehow be healed by God of these massive deadly injuries. I separately felt the inspiration of the Lord I was supposed to pray for him. Jesus would give me his life if I did and heal him. I prayed for him and apparently a few minutes later he was suddenly healed of everything. The shocked hospital could not believe it when he dressed himself and started walking out of the hospital with no injuries left on him. I announced to my wife with the faith of the centurian Jesus praised as having the greatest faith of anyone in Israel that he was now healed and would live. The dumbfounded chief surgeon who knew L.B. well mumbled to him as he walked out of the hospital, "I don't understand this!" L.B. later came to my store and told me and my wife that he knew that he had been healed by an incredible Miracle of God. Our church was electrified with this Miracle of God. I later understood that Jesus did this Miracle of God to let the American people know that Jesus Christ personally backed me when I later would come out with the proposed Omni Law to restore true freedom to the American people and under Bible economics restore the American people and nation to God-blessed national prosperity. Okay, if Jesus backs me, what Christians refuse their backing to my Omni Law? It restores freedom and prosperity to America and gives America a bright new future instead of pending national destruction under Obama and his secret Communist co-conspirators in Wash., D.C. The enemies of Christ may foam at their mouths in rage that God actually interfered in American politics and showed who God was backing - Obama or me! That is the punch line, like it or not!
     I said the above about my background solely to show where morally I am coming from in personal character. One of the Rothschilds once met with me and tried to recruit me to join the "Secret Government of America" as he called his clique of international bankers who run America and not the American people. He talked too much and I learned secrets of how this "Secret Government of America" works and even the Right Wing does not know all the tricks they pull on the American people to keep them controlled and governed by the international bankers instead of the people ruling America. I think Ronald Reagan broke through their power structure and became President despite their usual control of the American people. He did as best he could against colossal corruption engineered by them in Wash., D.C. and in our news media which is corrupt as all hell and Dr. Goebbels of Nazi Germany would have been very  proud of them if they had worked for him in Nazi Germany instead of America. President Reagan tried to be too honest is why I assume that C.I.A. set up the attempted murder of Pres. Reagan in Wash., D.C. I had gone when living in Wash., D.C. to the  hotel where he was shot at and for security not to be good there smells of an obvious setup to murder him. He did engineer the collapse of the Soviet Union and Soviet Empire which delayed until now the intended takeover of America by the Communists who according to the Gen. Pike plan of I think in 1873 was supposed to occur much earlier than 2012. When I lived in Wash., D.C. a notary public from the White House testified to three of us from my intelligence group how C.I.A. set up the murder of Pres. Kennedy and she figured she would be killed as she overheard at the White House of the 26 witnesses who contacted the F.B.I. to testify that C.I.A. had engineered the murder of Pres. Kennedy and their names were then turned over to C.I.A. who murdered all 26 witnesses with arranged "natural deaths," plane crashes, etc. which is usual as C.I.A. murder tactics. Also, she got heart failure when she walked into the Oval Office and President Lyndon Johnson was talking to the two Rockefeller brothers in New York City who ordered C.I.A. to set up the murder of Pres. Kennedy. She did not know it but a Secret Service agent from the White House had secretly confirmed to my intelligence group that the Secret Service had taped the call of President Johnson to the Rockefellers brothers in New York when he said in usual Texas dialect, "Don't shoot me boys! I am your man!" And Mickey Mouse amateurs claim I was not a deadly ace in military intelligence! You must be living in lulu land of fantastyland if you think I was an amateur in military intelligence. Also, the Naval Doctor at Bethesda Naval Hospital who was at the Pres. Kennedy autopsy was later murdered by C.I.A. in the usual "C.I.A. staged murder to look like a suicide." He had photos showing that Pres. Kennedy was shot from the front and not from the rear which made the whole Warren Report on the assassination of Pres. Kennedy a well organized fraud by American intelligence to give the public the fraudulent story of how Pres. Kennedy was murdered. C.I.A. took the photos from the autopsy from his house after crushing his hand to make him talk where he had hid these photos showing that Wash., D.C. was lying through its teeth  about how Pres. Kennedy was murdered. Before she died, Jackie Kennedy did say that she thought that her husband had been murdered by a secret Washington conspiracy. I and my intelligence group received several threats not to investigate the Pres. Kennedy assassination or we would be destroyed by special elements in Wash., D.C. We were known to be honest, smart, and deadly in military intelligence affairs. Lee Harvey Oswald was honest when he said he was a "Patsy" and shot before he could tell how he and Jack Ruby had jointly been recruited by C.I.A. as part of the planted story engineered by C.I.A. that the Washington elite were confident that the gullible, naive American public would believe if Washington insiders told them that this was the true story how Pres. Kennedy was assassinated. A hit man from the Mafia told my intelligence group how the Mafia had obtained photos of J. Edgar Hoover in homosexual affairs and then paid him off to cover for the Mafia by tipping him off on rigged horse races what horses to bet on and J. Edgar. Hoover made heavy money this way. C.I.A. later obtained these Mafia photos on J. Edgar Hoover and blackmailed J. Edgar Hoover with these so he would use the F.B.I. to sabotage their investigation into the murder of Pres. Kennedy and put out the phony C.I.A. story how Pres. Kennedy was shot. The F.B.I. also turned over to C.I.A. the names of the 26 witnesses who trusted the F.B.I. and told them how C.I.A. murdered Pres. Kennedy. The C.I.A. then murdered these 26 witnesses fingered by the F.B.I. as informants against C.I.A. Gerald Ford for services rendered on the Warren Commission Report was later made Pres. of America. The notary public from the White House was later rewarded for having heard too much at the White House by disappearing from Wash., D.C. and disappeared forever afterwards into the afterlife apparently sent her by C.I.A. Okay, critics, do you still think I am a Mickey Mouse amateur in military intelligence. I was never connected with C.I.A. and the Joint Chiefs of Staff asked me to do independent military intelligence work for the national security of America and I was actually dumb enough to be a patriot and be honest in military intelligence which Wash., D.C. intensely frowns upon honesty instead of dishonesty when serving the national interests of America.
     This Rothschild  met with me after his front a Lt. Col. of the U.S. Air Force asked me to meet with his principal that this colonel was the front for. He said to me that he checked me out through the U.S. Justice Dept. before deciding to meet with me. He said the U.S. Justice Dept. said I was a real maverick in military intelligence, but very good at it. And if I once said I had the answer, then you could be sure I had the answer I said I did. After hearing that, this Rothschild decided to meet with me instead of attending the birthday party for his daughter scheduled at the same time. 
     Okay, to counter the usual psychological warfare con on the gullible, naive American people as your enemies in government think the American people are, a plumber in business for 20 years at the same location will have on his business card the number of years doing this work to show you that he is qualified to do plumbing services for you. The painter will tell you on his business card how many years he has been doing painting. The carpenter the same or any other independent contractor doing services for the public. This is not conceit or arrogance on their part, just letting you know that they are professionals in their field so you will want to use them in the field they are professional in. I am identical. I am just listing some proof that I have the professional skills you the American people need to solve some serious national problems you have. Now you have to also understand that much of military intelligence is not just going after military secrets of other nations though that is important also. As the very shrewdly produced "The KGB Connections" on dvd shows by interviews with former spy heads, etc. for the KGB through around 1980, the main function of the KGB worldwide was not spying on foreign military secrets though that was  important also. Their main function was to politically subvert the Western nations and governments and America was their main target. While still alive, Gus Hall, head of the Communist Party in America, gave away to Communists varous hints that although Communism had lost national power in the former Soviet Union, the KGB setup in America was still intact. It would win national power in America, then Communist America would win Russia back to Communism. My national reports just flushed out the still intact KGB political organization in America. When "Comrade" Girty, secret head of the Soviet spy ring in America, got flushed out by my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse, we found out about the 100 top Communist leaders in America called in Communist codename as "The 100 Columns." This included around 30 leaders inside government including 6 members of the U.S. Congress, 5 of whom were apparent homosexuals. Comrade Henderson was head of the 920 Communist recruited homosexuals of Wash., D.C. who were the secret murder squad of the Communists. When they won national power, they were to kill off all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon, Director of F.B.I., Director of C.I.A. (the Communists themselves did not trust traitors in Wash., D.C. willing to betray their own nation), almost all members of Congress were to be murdered by them, and the list goes on and on. We got the testimony of Comrade Henderson on the Washington murder list by using one of our homosexuals in our military intelligence operation who was still a very loyal American and told us how he had been repeatedly raped by his father when a small boy and this turned him into a homosexual. He did not approve of this life style, but could not shake it off. But he was a loyal American as well as the one other homosexual we had in our intelligence group. Not all homosexuals are disloyal Americans. The problem was through sex, too many of them were easily recruited to become Communists or the planned future murder squad to kill off most Wash., officials and all federal employees who would not submit to their authority once they won or seized national power in America. Later, in 1973, through C.I.A., as one of the recruiters for the C.I.A. underground army told me thinking I was a highly skilled military pro for them, they had successfully recruited over 100,000 student radicals, ex-felons and professional soldiers of fortune to seize and hold control of America once C.I.A. seized national power over Wash., D.C. I found out their security system and sunk their plan to seize control of America. I guess I suffered maybe 16 quick in order federal murder attempts after I blew the cover for the intended C.I.A. seizure of power over America. A medical doctor whose uncle was a top C.I.A. official confessed on his deathbed that he was one of the C.I.A. officials who had planned the assassination of Pres. Kennedy. I still have somewhere in my files the signed legal statement from this doctor from Wash., D.C. on C.I.A. murdering Pres. Kennedy and later had the "Phoenix Project" which was the C.I.A. codename for the planned C.I.A. military coup in America. I stopped the intended C.I.A. military takeover of America and this enraged C.I.A. which tried all these murder attempts on me for blocking their intended military takeover. They had promised C.I.A. traitors with a paradise of sexual pleasure in America, all the drugs they wanted, great wealth stolen from the American people, and all sorts of other bribes to all the corrupt in C.I.A. Although I was told by a secret committee of 50 in Wash., D.C. opposing the C.I.A. that they rated me the deadliest critic of C.I.A. in America,I still think some in C.I.A. are still honest and patriots and maybe do not know of the corrupt branches of C.I.A. I understand it was the Asian Dept. of C.I.A. which planned the assassination of Pres. Kennedy. Two intelligence personnel from U.S. Army Intelligence and U.S. Naval Intelligence testified to my intelligence group of reading the super secret C.I.A. report where they proudly boasted of having murdered Pres., Kennedy, Dr. Martin Luther King,, and Robert Kennedy "for political control over America" by C.I.A.  The next time any intelligence operatives try to challenge whether I am good at military intelligence or not, I may release 50 top scandals of Wash., D.C. and bring down the entire government in collapse of national confidence in Wash., D.C. Learn your lesson. Not smart to try and smear me in military intelligence. Next time I may tell all the secret federal programs for population control in America and many of these tactics are outlawed as mass murder under U.S. law and under the Genocide Treaty Pres. Ronald Reagan signed. I would suggest at this time that C.I.A. cannot be trusted to be loyal to America as an intelligence agency. I suggest the C.I.A. be disbanded nationally and any good branches of intelligence in it be transferred to branches of Pentagon intelligence such as U.S. Naval Intelligence, etc. Even C.I.A. does not know this, but I know where the secret C.I.A. files exist listing what C.I.A. personnel were used to assassinate Pres. Kennedy. I am good at cracking the security of enemies of America!
      Only by passage of the Omni Law (the Omnibus Civil Rights Act for America)  can this large nest of traitors in Wash., D.C. be cleaned out. It is time to shovel the manure out of Wash., D.C. and make Wash., D.C. a clean stables again for the American people. As one of the U.S. Army Intelligence officers from World War II used to comment, "Washington, D.C. views the American people as mushrooms. You keep them in the dark and feed them lots of bullshit!"
      Once the Omni Law is passed, we can submit to national referendum our master plan for the giant rebirth of free enterprise and skyrocket the economy of America. The people decide if they like what we propose for the nation or not. I was referred to by one of the most prestigious international organizations as "The Einstein of American Economics." You want a pro or colossal amateur and deadly Communist amateur as Obama is dumb enough to believe that Communism is the economic answer for the world to help you set up smart programs to create a giant rebirth of the American economy. Under the Omni Law I will have a good list of smart to brilliant free enterprise economists with me to suggest our united economic plan for the fast restart of the American economy and then giant super growth of the American economy. I am a strong team player and I want general consensus of all or almost all to any plan before we propose it to you under the Omni Law authority. I am no fool in national economics myself but I want to only propose what makes good common sense to our team of top economists in America. As the Bible teaches, "There is wisdom in the counsel of many!"  
      Whenever I deal with intelligent to brillaint people and need the right man for any important job, I ask who judges they think they can do this job right, check out if they show the brains to do the job right or not, and I strongly believe in appointing the right man (or woman) for the right job to be done. I trust no person who has no self-confidence in their ability in some field. If they don't have any faith in themselves as they know themselves far better than me, I trust their mistrust of themself and so will not appoint them to that important position to be used to solve the problems of America. I am good in national economics and I know it. I have no monopoly on brains but the smart among the economists always respect and trust me strongly after talking with me. Not I, but WE understand the problem jointly and see the right or best answers JOINTLY! If I don't make sense to others, then time to shut up and see who has the right or best answer for a key problem we have. As my mother said many years ago and I think a brilliant comment on national leadership, "A good leader is a good evaluator!"
      If a gal tells me she bakes the best apple pie in America, I am glad to be the guinea pig to eat her pie and see if she is as good as she claims. If she is that good, I will with pleasure endorse her to the whole nation. If she fails and bakes a mediocre pie, then I feel sorry for her as she is engaged in self-deption. Well, folks, taste my economic pie and see if it is as good as I claim I can bake for you in national economics. If you like my economic pie and it satisfies your taste in national economics, then praise me if you like me. If you think my economic pie stinks in taste meaning national results, then don't buy my economic pie again and try some other cook you think can bake you a better economic pie for America!
     I want to make public my list of 25 economic teachings in the Bible that has skyrocketed national economies when used correctly and will help skyrocket the American economy also once used. But when the enemies of Christianity are so vocal to state their attacks on Christian teachings and Christians so weak and apathetic to support Christian leaders when God finally sends them a leader who can win for Jesus and the Bible, I cannot weaken my political drive by showing all the Bible teachings in national economics that have already worked in history. Your weakness as Christians forces me to serve only milk and not meat as Jesus called it in Christian economic teachings. When the Christians show me they have now the manhood to stand up now for Christ and the Bible, then I can release all the key economic teachings of Jesus and the Bible and not give the enemies angles to try and smear the teachings of Jesus and the Bible that have already worked.I have publicized the national character of the ancient Roman people because they made the greatest Christians ever seen in history as descendants of the Tribe of Dan. Some of the Danites moved from Israel and founded the ancient City of Troy. And some moved to Greece as Sparta admitted to the Temple at Jerusalem when they found the ancient records on this. The Romans proudly boasted they descended from the Trojan Race. And the Trojan Race descended from the Tribe of Dan. Their armor and that of Greece were very Danite in design and origin. This fulfills the ancient prophecy of Genesis that the Tribe of Dan would rule over his brethren Tribes of Israel. The Romans as descendants of Dan fulflled this prophecy of Genesis. I find all the prophecies are always with extreme accuracy. It is just the sloppy Christian scholars who fail to check history enough and find out how all the prophecies of the Bible so far have been accurately fulfilled in history. By the way, the Genesis prophecy on the Jews of the Tribe of Judah is that they would put their foot to the throat of their enemies which is quite true. You don't put down the Jews for long! They will end up on top when enemies want to wipe out the Jews. And the Jews have enough nucler weapons to easily wipe out the whole Middle East many times over. Not smart to push the Jews too hard in the Middle East. When in Israel many years ago, Israeli Intelligence surprised me by meeting with me and told me they would have given me honor guards at their military bases if I had let them know I was coming to Israel. And they offered me a starting rank of colonel with the Israeli Army if I would join with them. They also shared with me all their nuclear plans how to totally wipe out all Muslim nations in the Middle East wanting to start a war with Israel or wipe out the Jews in the Middle East. My advice to Muslim nations in the Middle East. Better cool it with all your plans of "holy war" to wipe out all the Jews. If you push them too far, Islam may collapse in the world when the Jews wipe out all the Muslims in the Middle East. Peace is far better wisdom in the Middle East than fanatical wars of religion by crackpot fanatics in the Muslim faith.
      Read my proposed Omni Law to be passed by the American people in 2012. This is equivalent to the Magna Carta of England in guaranteeing the rights of the English people or the U.S. Bill of Rights to protect the legal rights of Americans against tyranny in law from Wash., D.C. This breaks the Communist conspiracy of Obama to wipe out the Middle Class in America, bankrupt the American economy shortly after his second term in office, and by collapse of the American economy force the American people to accept a Communist economy and government over America. I have spied like the Wrath of God on Obama and that boy is the most evil leader America has eve had in power. He is a fanatical Muslim, a fanatical Communist,and he is bought and paid for by the secret Satanist society of the Illuminati who want to make Lucifer(Satan) "god" of America and the world. I understand their latest figures are to kill off all humans on earth except for 500 million to be allowed to live after Obama gives the Illuminati world power with his planned one world government.
      Read my proposed Omni Law on Nesara News. Look up their search engine box on the top of the archive listing on the left side. Write in Omni Law and read it. Or write in Erasmus of America and read a number of reports Nesara News has posted coming from me. Or send direct a request for a copy of the Omni Law from fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com. This also puts you on our list to be eligible to later move to our Camelot Project after we build it and will probably be the nicest place to live at on the face of the earth. Also, we build it and we will likely offer even millions of new jobs for workers and for leaders in industries and other projects of ours. We have a powerful answer how to solve the droughts of America,but first let's build this Camelot Project which is the cornerstone of my plan to establish a huge new industrial base to America. And financial backing for passage of the Omni Law is always welcome! Send any checks, etc. to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. We pass the Omni Law and we expect to easily repay back all money sent to us to help pass the Omni Law. And if you read our reports, see how we might shock you with giant additional money because you supported us when it counted.
      Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name briefly. It rattles the enemies of Christianity that I use this pen name briefly for now. When I show the real reason why I played the name game, the public will approve and think very smart! But can't let the cat out of the bag too so        
       






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erasmus, I would like to believe you and know much more detail about the Omni Law.

But, in order for us to do that we need to know with absolute certainty we can TRUST you first.


We need absolute proof that you are 100% anti proto-zionist and against the islamic fascists which dominate this Republic.


When we vet someone, we make it the most extreme type of vetting that is done. Ron Paul had to prove himself to us and prove he did, he proved he has been against the Islamics and radical Zionists for a thirty plus years.


His voting record alone stands unmatched!


Where is your record, if not for any office but for integrity alone so we can trust you?

On top of this, if the Omni Law is real then all the legal documents must be dispersed as quickly as possible. Right now.

We cannot move the chess board without knowing the enemy's higher move first.

Anonymous said...

I just followed the directions: Looked up Omni Law on nesaranews.blogspot.com in the searchbox at the top left of the page. Erasmus said he wrote it so that the lawyers couldn't put in a bunch of double talk to confuse anyone regarding this law. Even a 5th grader would be able to read and understand what it says, and score an A+ on a school test.