Monday, August 20, 2012

"I Am Going To Bring A Breakthrough In My People"



"I Am Going To Bring A Breakthrough In My People"
August 19, 2012
The Lord spoke to me on 8-16-12 to spend 30 days seeking Him for the days ahead until 9-16-12. It was after this that I learned that 9-16 is Rosh Hashanah. The Lord has many things to speak to us in this hour, but we must come aside and listen. This is the first thing He has given to me during this 30 day period, and He spoke tonight and said to release it. I inserted the scriptures He gave to me, where He told me to insert them. The Lord said to tell you that will read this:

"I am going to bring a breakthrough in My People's understanding so that they can be in right standing. I am going to reveal Myself to all who will press in to know Me in this hour, so that they can walk in My Power."

"I am going to bring this breakthrough to My People in many ways in the coming days.
To some, it will come in visitations. To some, it will come in revelations.
To some it will come through persecutions.
To some it will come in many crisis revolutions.
To many it will come as the grounds shake and break under their feet.
To all, it will come so that they may each rise up and take their ordained seat."

"I have reserved many things for the days ahead. Many think they know what I have reserved, and they also think that they know this because they have deserved. But I say, it shall not come in this way! I will never share My secrets to those who lift themselves up in the way! No, I shall reverse this trend in a day, for the wise in their own eyes shall stumble in the days ahead. The humble shall stand in full dependence upon Me, for I shall open their eyes to see, and they shall speak for Me!"

"I have reserved hidden mysteries which must be told, and I do not want the things that I will say to continue to be greedily marketed and sold. I want My People to be nurtured, and to be strengthened, and to be taught so they can be both wise and bold! So, I will allow many human seeds to fall in this season, and much that is hailed as supreme in men's eyes shall pass away as a dream. For I shall cleanse My streams. I want My Word to bring forth fuller fruit. I have begun to release My mature sons. I shall also hasten My heralds that shall humbly and wisely run."

"I have many new winds that will now come to blow within My House, and they shall blow in a new flow, not like the winds that you have come to know. I want you to stretch and change, as I move and change. For My Changes will increase, so My People must learn to abide in My Peace. For with every thing that I remove, I shall also plant within new life that will stand, and you shall never again be shaken or moved. You shall see the Breaker Winds shatter things that have stood for too long. My Word comes around full circle now, and it shall break all the resisting bands that have held your feet and hands."

"I have signaled for wisdom and knowledge to come near. I have called for you My People to also come near. I have called you to gather corporately unto Me in My House. Few have listened to My command and have obeyed Me fully. I have given My instructions to you, so that you will be prepared for My New. How can you receive My Plans, if you do not come to receive them from My Hands? So, I will allow the division of those who obey all the way, from those who do their way. But those who gather here as I command, will be those who will fully and wisely stand."

"I am hastening My Plans, and time shall also hasten with Me, for time as you perceive it will change, as time itself was created by Me. I stand at the head of the nations to see who will come and drink with Me. I have called for My House to be filled and to grow in their knowledge of Me. To these that obey, I shall flow into and feed liberally. I shall satisfy the desires of hearts, and I shall quiet your souls. It is time that My Rest unrolls. I shall lead you into the depths of My rich Pasturage with Me. You shall walk rich in wisdom with Me. For your eyes shall see that which I have held in reserve. I have kept it for this hour that is before you all. Look unto Me, for I am not weak, nor am I small! I am the All that fills All!"

"I have given to you your portion and call. I will sustain you with My daily Bread, while other hunger and fall. I will unfold each page of My Word as you take heed to My lead, and as you submit yourselves unto Me. I will feed you as you stand in prayer with Me. I have called you for this hour, and I have chosen you to be among those who see, and who will understand what to do. You who will stand in this generation, and move with Me in the things that shall come. You will walk in My Peace and in the knowledge of My Release, as the days unfold around the earth, for you are of My Birth."

"But you must apply yourselves even more diligently to seek after Me. Take no further thought of the troubling affairs on the earth that must come, for I bring them forth in their timing, to accomplish My Will. I want you to know for yourself the things that I now require of you are more important, and I will teach you the things that should be done. Focus upon that which was ordained for you from the beginning, and leave the worldly things to those that are bent on sinning."

"I want you to measure out My Word each day, for in it you will see Me, and you will hear Me, and I will give you your daily bread and pay. I shall walk with you night and day. I am at work, and you must be at work, and we must all work, while it is yet day. My Wave is moving more today, and you already know you are in My flow. Hearken unto Me and guard the things I have already planted within you. I shall harvest those things as you labor joyfully in My Kingdom with Me, for the earth has been given to you, and you shall reap it all, two by two- three by three- five by five- with teams and with many hands. I shall enlarge your borders and ignite your hands, for this is already planned. - Do as I command."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Someone removed the word "Daddy" from the message. It nullified the entire writing.