Monday, August 20, 2012

YOUR IDENTITY IS IN ME!



YOUR IDENTITY IS IN ME! 
August 19, 2012
I have chosen you My sons and daughters from the very beginning. When you chose Me as Lord of your life; your Heavenly Daddy, you accepted the life and destiny that I created for you. You have My Spiritual DNA. Your destiny is to carry My Divine Nature – to walk it out in the earth..

In Me, you move, and exist. You are more than conquerors! You walk in My authority and power. You are My powerhouses because you believe every word I say. You know that I have given you all power and authority over every lie, over every messenger, device, and tactic of satan, and over the world, and over the flesh. I have given you authority in Heaven above, and authority in the earth, and authority under the earth - I have given you authority in 3 worlds.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY VICTORY AND YOU PLEASE ME WHEN YOU WALK IN IT, WITHOUT DOUBTING.

I am your Father, come unto Me. Harken closely to My voice, and be led of My Spirit. For I have called you out of the world, and into My family; to walk as MY Kings and Priests; to rule over all principalities, and to reign victoriously with Me! This is a season of Breakthrough, a season of Restoration, and a season of the release of My Glory upon earth. Walk in the inheritance and identity I have given you! Now is the time for you to do the greater things that I spoke of while I walked on this earth!

My sons and daughters all that I have is yours for the asking. My anointing, glory, wisdom, discernment, gifts, talents, abilities, power, signs, wonders and miracles are yours to fulfill your destiny. I’ve had many of you hidden for a season to prepare you. Now it is time to come out of the caves, and speak forth My oracles; open your mouths and Glorify Me! Declare all that you see Me doing, so that others may believe by your testimony. Let the strongholds of ignorance be brought down low! Let the blind see! Let the deaf hear! Heal them and set them free in My Name! My Name is the mightiest weapon there ever was or ever will be. USE IT WITH THE PRECISION AND EXPERTISE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS TAUGHT YOU TO USE. You have not been in the school of the Holy Spirit all these months and years for no reason. GET OUT THERE AND USE WHAT I HAVE TAUGHT YOU!

I am calling you to come out, and to shine! Be My light in this season! Invade earth with Heaven! Sound the trumpet and declare My truth. I am moving through you, whose Identity is in Me. When you hear Me and humbly obey Me by speaking forth My words of truth; It will release a fresh wind of My Spirit, and cause a wild fire of manifestation and revival to burst forth throughout the lands!

These are exciting times, beloved. I have raised up a people who trust Me; a people who know they are Mine; a people whose identity is in Me, their Heavenly Daddy.

I am empowering My chosen ones to walk in Supernatural Power. They are mighty men and woman of Mine. They will release My greatness upon the earth, and they will honor Me with all their praises! My chosen ones come frequently to My Throne room to receive their instructions. They watch and listen. Then they return to earth and share all that they have seen and heard and come to know. They are bringing Heaven to Earth right now!

In this season many will be changed, transformed, renewed and restored by My Glory, power and authority; Many will come to have a new identity in Me!

By My Grace and Mercy I am releasing Abundant Life in a way that I have not released it before on the earth!

No comments: