Thursday, November 22, 2012
"Sananda Immanuel Esu is the Antichrist , the beast from the land . His false prophets are Germaine and Prince William , the beast from the sea , who has his own false prophet , Meitreya , who assumes the title of president of the theosophical society after he kills Rael or Claude Vorilhon . Meitreya's false prophet in turn is Benjamin Creme . Satan the devil had a demon child with Lilith , one named Yurii , and the other Sanat Kumera , and the other Germain . Yurii became ancestor of the pre-germanic Scandinavians , and his descendant , Freya , had Baal the demon , who was incarnated as Baal the king of Babylon.Satan and a fallen angel named Madonna " the queen of heaven " had Astarte , who was incarnated As Astarte , wife of ninus , and later wife of their grandson , king Baal.Sanat Kumera the demon had Athena , and Sananda the demon had Pindar . Pindar and Athena had Pindara , who with Germaine had Alepha . Alepha the demon and Baal had Incubus , who with demon astarte had Astar . Pindar was later incarnated as king Pindar of Sodom.Now Incubus and Lilith had Jedi , who had Annunak , progenitor of annunaki , with Atlanta . Atlanta was the daughter of king chronos of Atlantis.Chronos was the one who broke off Atlantis from asia originally it was landlocked . Atlantis used to be called Enoch , prior to chronos's reign ( which began three months after his daughter Atlanta was born , hence Atlantis . ) Enoch after Enoch , father of Irad , father of chronos , who was the son of Cain , the son of satan . Irad also had Prince Mehujael , who had Duke Mehushael , who had Sir Lamech , who had Feudal Lord Tubal Cain , whose daughter Sedeqetelebeb was good and married ham but they became evil after the flood and had Cush , who had Nimrod . Meanwhile one of the annunaki Tebiris had Semiramis with misra son of ham and Sedeqetelebeb . Semiramis and nimrod were progenitors of all satanists . Meanwhile An Annunaki alien king Lam reigned . His son prince endri-Gakama became the father of Fairenai , ancestors of the fairies . the original Atlantis was destroyed because of the sins of the kenites . A fairy named Alba however found it and remade it near the coast of Portugal . The inhabitants of this new atlantis , Alboin , were destroyed , but Domjov was taken in the heir during the flood . During the flood albino moved to the north west of the European mainland . Domjov's son Atlas I sunk 90 percent of alboin so it could not be destroyed again , and the other 10 percent later became known as england . Now the sunken part of alboin was known as atlantis again . One of it's queens Attica was the mother of cush's children . One of their progeny was Neptune and another was Baal whose daughter was Athena the selfsame demon incarnate . Athena married the son of misraim and his sister Maza , named Caphtor . They had Phillisti , who had Chua , who with neptune had Atlas . Atlas had oceanus and Tethys , and they had Tethys . Zeus a demon incarnate was the mortal son of King Thoth of Egypt . Zeus and Tethys had Alice , who mixed with the descendants of the Britons , ( who were the seed of Latins or of Iberian celts , and of the trojans , descendants of the tribe of dan.) Iberian celts were a branch of celts . Celts are a mix of descendants of the tribe of ephraim , descendants of the tribe of dan , descendants of Japheth , descendants of Egyptians , who were descended from nimrod and Semiramis , descendants of demons , and descendants of Babylonians ( of nimrod seed ) . The Britons and them created the current atlantean race . But anyway Sanat Kumera , Germaine , and Sananda arrived as demons on earth in 1954 . Until 1990 , the demons were nomads and in 1990 they settle in Rome . In 1994 Prince William and his future gilfriend and wife Catherine Middleton were forced to have an affair , producing the secret princess Mary Diana , who on June 1 2006 had a child with Meitreya . This child was Sanat Kumera incarnate , who the moment he was born became an adult . He was incarnated as a female . On June 6 2006 she became pregnant with satan's child , Sananda Incarnate , and gave birth the same day . Sananda immediately became an adult and works near Utah in his human state with the satanist Mormons . I am NLT sure but be aware I believe Sananda Immanuel Esu is the antichrist ."
Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:39:00 PM