Friday, November 16, 2012

Bluwolf Update - Post By Janna GET Forum

Bluwolf Update - Post By Janna GET Forum

11/16/2012
bluwolf]  First of all I am out of all sites do to personal issues. Second of all I am not writing under no other handle for BLUWOLF IS BLUWOLF and I am one of kind, so to those confusing me with a Flashing fellow you are mistaken for when and if I write you can distinguish me from the rest.

Third about the tiers, tier 1- all governments, tier 2- all presidents, royals, and the wealthy of the world, tier 3- all common folks, peons or simple folks. But make no mistake if you have over a million dinar or dong you are already considered tier 2. Be bless and happy journeys


5 comments:

Explorer said...

And what if I personally opt to not fraternize/associate with the 'tier 2' reptilian class dear wolfie? I don't fit into the 'tier 3' common/simple/peon class either :(

p.s. you're a legend in your own mind...but a funny man at least ;)

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up, Xplorer10.

Anonymous said...

SORRY JOHN THIS WAIT HAS BEEN A JOKE! TO MAN KIND FORGIVE ME LORD!!!!!!!!
THE LONGER WE WAIT THE WEAKER WE GET !!!!!!!!!!!(CHEMTRAILS) AND FOR YOU JOHN YOUR SITE IS JUST FULL OF SHIT.... STOP POSTING ALL THIS GARBAGE YOU SAY YOU BELIEVE IN THE LORDhmmmmmm I DONT KONW

Anonymous said...

why continue to post this info that is but for the 1%? this is puts all investors in a precarious spot; we don't need 10 million viewers to know! there are enough dinar sites.

Anonymous said...

Happy Campers all, doth they protesteth too much ? Since your a fellow Mick, you'll ignore the whiners, John. May Christmas find you with a 200 year old single malt in your stocking! Erin go Bragh ! TYJM frj