Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coming destruction upon America via Obama


Pastor Hale Saw Obama Re-elected A Year Ago in a Prophetic Dream


Pastor Hale Saw Obama Re-elected A Year Ago in a Prophetic Dream

The Bad News for America

Urgent Warnings to America
Pastor T. D. Hale - 12/28/11
I had a dream last night.  In my dream I saw myself going across America, as if I was floating but with no fear. The land looked like it was bombed, totally destroyed. I saw people standing out around their homes weeping, holding onto each other.  There were a few who laid dead. I heard someone say, "This should never have happened.  This should never have happened."

National destruction had hit America.  No food, no water, babies crying, grownups - men all crying, holding onto their families, begging God for mercy. As I moved along the way, I saw people running, looking for loved ones missing, totally out of their minds.

I quickly came over a large city. It looked like it was Columbus, Ohio. As I came close, there it was -- the riots we have all heard about. Store windows busted, grabbing what they could get but I could tell they were not too concerned about TVs, iPads, etc.  They were grabbing food, water, chips, things to survive on. There were riots and fighting. I even saw one man shot to death.

As I left that place going at the speed of light I was standing on the back side of the White House. I looked up and there was President Barack Obama on the balcony, holding a shotgun. I heard a loud scream, real loud. I turned my head to see where the scream came from. Flying high in the air was an eagle -- majestic, flying around Washington. I saw Barack point that shotgun toward that eagle and then shoot it dead and it fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just had a smile on his face, a smirk. These were the words I heard: "I've done it and I won't have to deal with this in my administration." It was dead silent. At that moment, I heard a voice that said, "Tell the people this is My will.  This is My hand both upon the generation of the righteous and upon the cursed. The righteous will find their way and know what to do.  The cursed will wonder around with no compass. The cup is full!"

From that point on I knew that we were coming to a showdown.  It was going to be between us and them -- good versus evil. I saw people gathering in to some homes that were not destroyed. I saw people having prayer meetings, just praying in the Spirit.

And then I heard in the dream: "To My servants and handmaids - a special anointing will reside on you in these last days. Hold not back thy voice but speak your hearts, for out of them are the issues of life. Pick up the mantle of prayer.  Cover yourself with it and find you a secret place to cover My servants who stand for truth in prayer. I see their hearts and the desires to understand and know more. Their eyes have been anointed with a special anointing to see. Others are blinded to My Word. All things will be revealed in their due course. A supernatural wave of My Spirit will come over this generation soon.  The FINAL voices are in the land to speak one last time. Think it not strange the happenings around you.  They must and will come to pass but I have placed in your hands the food to sustain you in the months ahead. I have spoken and shown all that matter. Tell My servants, saith the Lord, there is coming harsh days ahead!"

As I stood there hearing the voice of God, I saw a table, very old as if it was a table that had many documents signed in times past of importance. I saw a voting ballot lying there. As I looked, I saw two names on that ballot: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. It was check-marked beside Obama’s name. I looked at the bottom of the ballot and these words were written: “For this is the will of the Lord.” Then I woke up.

50% rule observed, read the rest here [link to www.ubm1.org]



Listen to his 1 hour interview where he goes into full detail about what's coming to America, and it isn't good.

[link to www.trunews.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what.

Can people interpret the dream right?
It's a year old.

"The land looked like it was bombed, totally destroyed. I saw people standing out around their homes weeping, holding onto each other."
Can be from flooding, tornado, hurricane. But let me guess, Obama made if flood, or created the tornado, or the hurricane?

"No food, no water, babies crying, grownups - men all crying, holding onto their families, begging God for mercy. As I moved along the way, I saw people running, looking for loved ones missing, totally out of their minds."

Could happen with an earthquake, flood, tornado, hurricane. Are we saying Obama is doing all of this or he's at the helm of some computer doing this?


"I quickly came over a large city. It looked like it was Columbus, Ohio. As I came close, there it was -- the riots we have all heard about. Store windows busted, grabbing what they could get but I could tell they were not too concerned about TVs, iPads, etc. They were grabbing food, water, chips, things to survive on. There were riots and fighting. I even saw one man shot to death."

In the dream, is Obama in Ohio now, and is he guiding these crowds to riot and steal and kill. Is he the puppetmaster over mankind and the choices they made? Is he responsible for them having a bed to sleep in? Does he made sure the sun shines on the right days and it rains on others?

"As I left that place going at the speed of light I was standing on the back side of the White House. I looked up and there was President Barack Obama on the balcony, holding a shotgun. I heard a loud scream, real loud. I turned my head to see where the scream came from. Flying high in the air was an eagle -- majestic, flying around Washington. I saw Barack point that shotgun toward that eagle and then shoot it dead and it fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just had a smile on his face, a smirk. These were the words I heard: "I've done it and I won't have to deal with this in my administration." It was dead silent. "

Question 1: What type of eagle was it?
Question 2: What was in the eagle's claws?
Any other kind of eagle, if it's destructive to mankind, kill it.

The bald eagle is a symbol of peace when he's got the olive branch in his claws.
The bald eagle is a symbol of war when he's got the 13 arrows in his claws.
The bald eagle we see has both, but faces the claw with the olive branch to indicate peace.

This part of his dream is unclear, and it leaves the interpretation to many who do not know how to 'discern'. If you can't discern, you absorb everything and can't tell truth from fiction, and can't make a wise decision because you think you know everything but you are missing key pieces of info.

Like Main Stream Media. The problem is not what they tell you, it's what they don't tell you. That same tactic is used on the internet. There is some truth in everything. If I was Obama and an eagle was destructive and coming at me, I'd kill it and say "I'm not having this in my administration'. If it was the national symbol and wanted more war and I'm trying to have more peace, I'd drop it right where it flew. No more war.

This pastor does not speak for us. We know many of spiritual titles have done some things we would not consider spiritual. I don't know this pastor, but his message speaks to him, about his life, and his direction, and his beliefs, and his faith. When it's time for God to speak to me, I'll have my own dreams and my own message.

Discernment is important. The war for the soul has already started.

Unknown said...

Fear! Fear makes almost anyone become irrational, unapproachable, untrusting, and unwilling to even see whats all right in front of them. I have almsot moved past all the fear, and even with this re-election of this man I really have no idea who he is, but I have seen pictures of his youth, and read much about what he has written about himself and what others have written(in many different opinions), and I can see much of my past self in this man. The attitude I mean. I used to avoid so much, avoid important things, avoid dealing with the past, my past abuse, my past fears, my past losses. I had to put my past where it should have been to begin with, in the past. I see this man still hiding from the past, still hiding from real pain and maybe humiliations or failures. I used to have a terrible fear of failure, and so when I had a failure, I dwelled upon it for weeks, and would make myself feel as low as I could because I thought that I had to. I didnt, but I thought that I had to. Im not saying Obama beats himself up about failing, but I think he says I didnt fail, someone else failed. I think thats sad really, I never felt it was necessary to blame someone else for what I didnt do, but I sure made myself feel like a turd because of the failure. I was abused as a child, which Im sure many millions of americans and even billions of children to this day are still abused daily. Plus, we have to think about how many people who are leaders now, were they abused? I bet they had in some way, endured something that was very unpleasant(rich parents often are too caught up in bigwig stuff to see to their children(the Von Trapp family for example), and what if the help or agencies) ended up making those children into useful tools so they could gather dirt on other rich friends or even their own families as a sort of way of keeping them on a leash? I dont know, but I do know this, because of having endured abuse I have a tendency to see how others have been abused and hwo they react because of that abuse, and they do some pretty aweful and pretty irrational stuff but I see that to them, its still haunting them, and no one wants to try to reason or maybe put it to rest, cause if they are wrestling with it still, it means they are afraid to really face it. I wonder if others are still afraid to face their past?