Monday, November 12, 2012

DRAKE??


Submitted by a reader for posting

DRAKE??
Hi Drake,

We are from the open letter bunch. We listened to you today and are ALL shaking our heads in disbelief. We are ALL flabbergasted regarding your statement that if Obama has made a drastic change in his ideas (perhaps become a “Christian’??!!), if so you will support him!!!!! The man is a suspected traitor to our nation and its people, is a communist, a muslim, a crook, has been responsible for  murders, has been responsible for the loss of our freedoms via unlawful laws and executive orders as well as being associated with many other questionable things and YOU WOULD STILL SUPPORT THIS MAN.
Now that Obama has been indicted by a federal grand jury for Treason, this man miraculously changes?  How is that?   A miraculous overnight miracle conversion?   ……. W O W,   M A N!   You really have to explain how this SOB, with a less than 17% approval rating just prior to this last election, cheats in this election, puts tons of un-constitutional laws and executive orders in place, allows chemtrails to continue to poison Americans all across this nation, interferes with the currency revaluation which affects 120 + nations, enjoys watching people being murdered by his drones while he sits in the comfort of his private study, and on and on and on ETC…. AND YOU WOULD ENDORSE THIS  MAN AS PRESIDENT?  WE DO NOT WANT THIS MAN AND THOSE LIKE HIM AT THE HELM OF THIS NATION! ….. OBAMA NEEDS TO BE HANGING FOR MANY MURDERS INCLUDING, AS OF LATE, AMBASSADOR STEVENS AND  THE  3  SEALS WITH HIM…..…. OBAMA WILL  N E V E R  BE  NOR RECEIVE OUR RESPECT AS OUR  ‘PRESIDENT’. That is like forgiving Charles Manson and asking him to be President…
You, my friend, are really causing us to doubt your true patriotism, as your answers are so ambiguous that most anyone could answer in generalities like you do.  As Christians and as patriotic Americans, we deplore you siding with the devil.  Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life, and NO man will come to the Father but through me.”  (John 14:6)   He certainly did not say an ET or Lucifer or the devil. We want our Republic back, and we will not except this murdering Muslim piece of trash at the helm of our country.
DRAKE, YOU ARE WALKING A REAL THIN LINE WITH YOUR CREDIBILITY….. THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED  N O W ….… N O W ……. N O W!!!!   AND DON’T EVEN MENTION ROMNEY, AS HE IS ANOTHER PIECE OF TRASH… It sounds to us like the bad guys are trying to keep a hold on,  and are trying to keep key pieces of trash in place so they don’t get arrested….

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really! The man says NOTHING, outside of "I know (everything on earth) but I'm not going to tell you!" What a farce -

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have followed Drake, David Wilcox, Ben Fulford, etc. Drake once said "What timeline are YOU on?" It made me do my research. What timeline did I want to be on??? Well you should read the Daniel material, go to the David Wilcox site. You will see they believe from their research we will come down to 2 timelines. One that we survive and go on and One that we ALL die (who are on the surface of the Earth) Sooo maybe Drake and David and Ben etc. know the big O is the best of all evils because he being elected means we are on the right (survival) timeline. I truely believe the timeline info. All the right and wrong, and Democratic and Republican info does not matter. If we do not Ascend as Humans to the new Earth we fail and perish.I do not care about the RV anymore (It is a sacrifice I can make if it means the Human Race will go on, who needs money if you are buried under 20 feet of mud?), I don't care about the chemtrails anymore, I care what timeline I am on when we are given the decision to Ascend and go on as the Human Race or perish and the Cabal wins. They (the Cabal) will win because those that survive the wrong timeline will be their slaves. I do not care who is president right now. It could be Mickey Mouse. If they (the elected person) have been seen to be on the timeline that the human race SURVIVES on. So Be It. Do your research on timelines and I think you will see the LIGHT! Peace!

Anonymous said...

Rumour has it.......... he has a new BOSS. Goldman Sachs got fired and the Pentagon is running the country. He answers to them. Hence all the resignations. They are kicking out the cabal.

D ... Breaking The Silence said...

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2012/11/update-nov-11-remember-everything.html

Anonymous said...

Obozo got rid of PERTTRAEUS because he could take down Hillary and Obozo there is no way Obozo is a good Guy. Drake needs to move to Colorado that way he can legally smoke whatever it is he is smoking. Drake it is time you change the name of your show to Drakes comedy show.

Anonymous said...

"ehhhh" "ummmmmmm" "errrrrr" "irrespective of the ideology of the intel I cannnot expose because I just can't for two weeks relegates on the ideology that the replicators while ascension takes place will,ehhh,ehhhh,be the differntial according to the angels, ets or what ever you want to call em but confirm with tolec coz I'm not gonna do anyones homework for them -so denise if you could play a song while I go google info and read a few blogs, um I mean call my intel and crack open another cold one and step outside to talk with the animals and have a cigarette we can regroup to ambiguously answer the same rapid fire questions I've been answering since day one which should be easy for me to do since most questions have to do with people and their money and not what they should be doing to help save the country,outside of my ctizens arrest idea which I don't need to do or set an example coz my county is corrupt free and I'm too scared to lead the way, so lets put a record on coz I can't wait to feel like I'm really helping this country plus I love to say git r dun' ...... "denise-are we off the air?" "duh, I think so All seeing and all knowing, why?" "well I just wanted to ask- how am I doing? you think their still buying it or are the numbers still dropping?!

Anonymous said...

Do you actually think Drake was ever credible? What a farce!