- REPORT: Holder Considers Resigning As Attorney General
- As College Student, Eric Holder Participated In 'Armed Takeover' Of Columbia University ROTC Office
- When Justice?
- Why Is The S.E.C. Concealing Massive Citigroup Fraud?
- REPORT: Five Senior Goldman Sachs Execs Gave $130K To 'Obama Victory Fund' WHILE Eric Holder Was Deciding Whether To File Criminal Charges
- CORZINED: Obama And Holder Owned By Wall Street
- AUDIT THE FED - Bernanke Discusses H.R. 459
- TURK: 'Oil Is Dropping Because Fed Has Stopped Printing'
- PHOTO - Forward To Goldman Sachs After Use
- FEMA Disaster Centers Shut Down 'Due To Bad Weather'
- RAW VIDEO: Molotov Cocktails, Tear Gas, Riots In Greece
- PHOTO - Politicians And Voters
- Vote For Nobody - 2012
- PHOTO - Sorry No Change
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Subj: FEMA Disaster Centers Shut Down 'Due To Bad Weather'
This is too easy. Presented without comment.
TOTTENVILLE — They fly into disaster areas, but flee from raindrops.
disaster recovery centers in Hurricane Sandy-ravaged sections of the city that were supposed to provide assistance to hurricane victims went MIA Wednesday morning, posting signs saying that they were closed due to the approaching Nor'easter.
“ packed up and left,” said Louis Giraldi, 47, a volunteer handing out cleaning supplies to victims.
“We don’t know where they are, so there’s nothing here but us.”
The site is listed on FEMA's list of NYC recovery centers, and was supposed to be open from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday. The site was also included in the city's list of warming facilities supposed to open at 9 a.m. on Wednesday at the site.
FEMA theme song:
The Carpenters - Rainy Days and Mondays
Oh, the irony. More photos are here.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:53 PM