Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Tale Of The Cast Iron Stomach

The Tale Of The Cast Iron Stomach 
 

 
I had a meeting recently at a local business and one of the meeting
attendees (a financial planner) asked what my profession is.

I love to see people's reactions when I tell them I'm a nutrition consultant and author of healthy eating books. I can tell right away who has that not-so-hidden passion for cheeseburgers and Twinkies!
The finance guy looked down and sheepishly said, "Oh, no wonder I've never heard of you." We all got a good laugh.
But then he pulled me aside later and said, "Seriously, besides Iosing some weight, how will it help if I started eating better? I'm 58 and have always had a cast iron stomach, but lately I don't feel good after I eat. And I've been getting headaches that I never had before."
Here is what I told him:
When the piper's bill comes due
Many people have diets that are less than stellar or downright terrible, yet they don't suffer any digestive problems. They proudly brag that they have a cast iron stomach and can eat whatever they want.
But eventually the piper must be paid, my friend.
It is one of the certainties of life.
Having a diet of processed, hard to digest, acid-creating foods (AKA the way most people eat) WILL have a powerfully negative effect on your health at some point. That is a certainty.
And it ain't pretty or fun when that happens.
Now, to appreciate exactly what will happen, it's important to understand what "acid wastes" in your body really means, so let me clarify what's going on:
Your inner garbage
"Acid wastes" in this scenario are the by-product of your body's digestion and normal cell metabolism.
It's made up of these things:
1) What's left after your body breaks down your foods and absorbs the nutrients
2) Residue from medications
3) Toxins you ingest or inhale
4) Old cells that have died and been replaced by new cells
Your inner rubbish, in other words.
When your body's operating like it's supposed to, it gathers and eliminates acid wastes as they come along. It uses its four exits to accomplish this--your bowels, bladder, lungs (when you exhale) and skin (when you sweat).
This helps your blood maintain its ideal pH, which is slightly alkaline at 7.365.
But the problem arises when you regularly eat foods that result in LOTS of acid wastes -- and they become more than what your body can eliminate.
Then you get a backup, just like a clogged sewer. Acid wastes start piling up. Your eyes turn brown. (Just kidding.)
Then the excess acid wastes get absorbed into your bloodstream from your intestines. Once they're in there, look out -- because they can travel anywhere and cause trouble EVERYwhere in your body.
 

From head to toe
Since your digestive tract is the headquarters for breaking down your foods, most people feel the effects of an acid-creating diet in their gut. Acid reflux, IBS, diverticulosis, GERD, gas, chronic constipation and diarrhea are all prime examples.
But many people never feel it in their digestive tract...
Instead they have other vague complaints that they don't connect to their diet, like headaches, body aches, rashes, low energy and swelling.
That's the acid waste build-up in their body in action -- creating inflammation, making it difficult for their cells to get the oxygen they need and hampering the absorption of nutrients.
Since the mainstream medical community is not nutrition-oriented, they don't make the connection between diet and symptoms either. This commonly results in you going from doctor to doctor and getting prescription drug after drug for your symptoms, but not getting any true relief.
And here's the kicker -- medications (both prescription and OTC) ADD to the acid waste buildup in your body, so they make your problems even WORSE -- not better.
This is exactly like painting over rust on a car without first getting rid of the rust below! It might look OK for a while, but the rust WILL come back and eventually destroy the sheet metal.
 

Acid in your body can wear many masks
Here is just a partial list of conditions that are caused or worsened by acid waste buildup in your body:
- Cancer
- Kidney stones
- Fibromyalgia
- Gallstones
- Appendicitis
- Migraines; headaches
- Arthritis
- Muscle aches
- Hormonal problems
- Depression
- High blood pressure
- Chronic fatigue
- High blood cholesterol
- Type II diabetes
- Skin rashes
- Acne
- Chronic infections (like bronchitis, yeast, bladder, etc)
- Body aches
- Insomnia
- Memory problems
- Asthma and allergies
- Overweight and obesity

As you can see, acid wastes have many faces and manifest themselves in numerous ways. So if you have any of the conditions I've listed above, your diet is absolutely, positively adding to your poor state of health.
 

Turn your health around FAST
The good news here is your body's purpose is survival. So it will respond amazingly fast once you stop the constant onslaught of acid.
Then it will begin to clean out the acid waste backup and get its pH balanced again...
And you start feeling a WHOLE lot better from head to toe -- fast.
Here are two highly effective ways to help your body eliminate acid waste buildup and restore a state of glowing good health:
1) Change what goes in - feel better instantly
First and foremost, it's essential to make your diet more alkaline and less acid-creating. It does not mean becoming a vegetarian. Or to go bland. Or to live on grapefruit. It is much more enjoyable than that.
And that's what I will teach you to do in the Great Taste No Pain health system.
Following the simple suggestions in the Great Taste No Pain manuals will show you how to combine your foods to make them easily digestible in order to reduce acid waste buildup in your body. Easy peasy.
And it's true to its name -- all of the recipes (if you like to cook) are positively delicious! Some of the best food you've ever had.
Now, if you're gluten-sensitive, no worries. I've got you covered with Great Taste No Gluten.
 

2) Balance your intestinal flora for immediate relief
The beneficial bacteria in your gut help to digest foods and break down acid wastes.
The problem is, people who have a typical acid-forming diet have terribly imbalanced intestinal flora -- meaning more harmful bacteria than helpful bacteria.
Super Shield multi-strain probiotic formula can help turn that imbalance around for you.
Super Shield contains a huge variety of medical-grade probiotic strains that help enhance your digestion and strengthen your immune system.  That means less gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea, as well as fewer colds, flus and "bugs" for you!
Most other probiotic supplements have only a few strains...but Super Shield has a whopping 13 top-shelf strains. People tell us every day that they've taken many different probiotics, and Super Shield is the only one they've noticed a difference with.  We hear this every day.  You can learn why that is here.
Remember, there are NO free rides where food is concerned. An acid-forming diet WILL take its toll on you, even if you have a cast iron stomach. It's just a matter of time.
Do the right thing for your body in terms of your diet, enzymes and intestinal flora and you can look forward to enjoying many vibrant, energized, health-filled years to come.
Don't take my word for it
Now if this sounds too good to be true to you, that's OK. You don't just have to take my word for it.
Instead see what Connie has to say:
Hi Sherry:
My story is probably similar to so many that you get.
I was grabbing a cheeseburger at the fast food drive-thru 2-3 times a week, and in general just eating wrong. I rationalized my cheeseburgers because I love to cook and cooked what I thought was a healthy meal at night.
I also have always exercised 6-7 days a week so always felt I could eat "anything."
I was having horrible digestion problems, many embarrassing moments, bouts of GERD for which they prescribed the "purple pill," in addition to the asthma I had been diagnosed with a few years ago and had been taking Advair and Flonase for.
I ended up with diverticulitis and after 2 weeks on 2 of the worst antibiotics I have ever taken, I decided I did not want that to happen again. I searched the Internet and found your Great Taste No Pain program.
After less than a week I felt so much better. After a month I not only felt great, my digestion problems were gone and I had Iost 12 lbs.
I have been on your program for about a year and 3 months now, including your Super Shield probiotic supplements, and will never go back to my old ways of eating.
I have traveled through Europe, Central and South America since then, with no digestion problems whatsoever.
I had but one final step to take and was nervous about it--eliminating my asthma medications--especially since my seasonal allergies were at an all-time high this year. But after reading one of the letters from a reader of yours that talked about going off of her Advair and not having any symptoms of asthma, I decided to take the big step.
I have quit taking Advair and Flonase both, and have had no asthma symptoms. In fact, my allergies are pretty much gone.
I can't believe how much better I feel. The drugs were actually working against me! Thank you for your no-gimmicks, common sense approach to health. I will be eternally grateful to you.
Connie
*******************
To your health,
Sherry Brescia
PS: We're now on Facebook! Like us here:
- https://www.facebook.com/GreatTasteNoPain.HolisticBlendsInc

PPS: Here's another one--Dolly's cholesterol came down 35 points!
Please forward this to Sherry:
This is my second testimonial-the first was about 2 months after I started the Great Taste No Pain plan. Now this one is about 7 months after starting your plan and taking your Super Shield probiotics.
I have to have a blood test every year for my workplace and last year my cholesterol was 203, and my ratio is always good. This is pretty good for my age of 69 1/2 years old.
But the results I got back the other day for this year were cholesterol of 168! It came down 35 points in probably 7 months time.
I try to follow the plan and although I am not always perfect with it, I don't want cramps and bloating so that is an incentive!
I just wanted to let you know how eating correctly and taking probiotics can really affect your body.
Dolly
PPPS: Check out 1,000s of Great Taste No Pain success stories here.
******************   

Years of junk foods, meats, alcohol and soft drinks results in a decrease in your body's ability to produce digestive enzymes. This can result in daily painful gas, bloating, heartburn and constipation no matter how otherwise healthy your diet is! Digestizol Max can help turn that around for you fast. Its effective blend of 14 plant-derived enzymes and soothing herbs will help carry out the job of digestion and keep you feeling great! Learn more about Digestizol Max here.
====  
Got low energy? Brain fog? CRS disease? You just may be low in in just one vitamin. One out of four people are. Read more about this deficiency and how you can help turn that around FAST.
====  
Want the best probiotic on the market today? Then learn why Super Shield outshines all the rest here. 
====  
Gluten has been linked to hundreds of health problems, including autoimmune diseases. If you are gluten sensitive or have an autoimmune disease, see what avoiding gluten can do for you.  Great Taste No Gluten will make gluten avoidance easy, while giving you 160 of the world's best gluten-free recipes to make you love every bite of your gluten-free life. Learn more about Great Taste No Gluten here.

Want case studies?  Here are a few THOUSAND health turnarounds for you to marvel at.

Haven't taken the Great Taste No Pain test drive?  Why not?  Get over to
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/freereports/ and feel the power of Great Taste No Pain.

Want to read past articles? Here they are.
* Forward this email to the people you care about the most!
(c) copyright 2012 Holistic Blends  
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp
- http://www.greattastenogluten.com/great.asp
- http://www.bluerockholistics.com

Orders: 1-315-295-1236
====================  
**The FDA has not evaluated all of these statements. The contents of this email are not to be considered medical advice and are for educational purposes only. If you are experiencing health challenges, always consult your doctor for medical advice and follow it even if it contradicts the contents of this email.**
=================================
Pain-Free Living is a permission-based newsletter. The only way to receive it is to request it here   


Holistic Blends Inc.
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp
PO Box 359 Syracuse, NY 13209
Ph.: 315-295-1236 FAX: 315-468-5818





No comments: