Sunday, November 25, 2012

This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965.



This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction. Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?

Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.

When you listen to this, remember the commentary was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.

It's short...less than three minutes. You will be amazed. 

 
                         http://stg.do/9LDc


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were the devil, I'd create all types of religion and tell each one it was supreme over the others and let them fight it out.

If I were the devil, I'd tell people their neighbor could potentially be a terrorist and that they should purchase guns and ammunition so that some day they can kill them on the thought that they were going to be harmed by them.

If I were the devil, no matter who's in a position of power, if they aren't doing exactly as I say when we play 'Simon says'. I'd label them anti-establishment.

If I were the devil, no one could do right and I could do no wrong.

If I were the devil, I'd have everyone doing my bidding and having my beliefs and looking at everyone else as the cause of the problem and not looking at me who would be inside them guiding them to do my bidding and to see everyone else as the enemy.

Man there's more to say if I were the devil.

We need to know who we are, to know why what Paul Harvey said, had many meanings than just the surface context.