Saturday, December 22, 2012

GERMAINE GRANT APPLICATION --- HOT, HOT, HOT!


THIS IS HOT ---- GENUINE AND COMING OUT OF NESARA --- APPLY NOW!
John MacHaffie

I KNOW OF 3 PEOPLE THAT RECEIVED CALLS .... STATING THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR THE ST. GERMAINE GRANT... OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS....

WHOEVER U PAST THIS INFO TO.... BE SURE TO TELL THEM TO ANSWER ALL THERE CALLS... AND CHECK EMAILS (EVEN SPAM)....

THESE PEOPLE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT A CHECK....

THE ST. GERMAINE TRUST IS THE ONE THAT HAD TO BE RELEASED BEFORE CHRISTMAS.... SO THIS GIVES ME ALOT OF HOPE ....

I AM TOLD WHOEVER CALLS... WILL BE SAYING THEY REPRESENT THE ST. GERMAINE GRANT ....

130K APPLICATIONS WERE RECEIVED ....


 Thank you for your Grant Application. Our application procedures have changed, to expedite processing. Please go to the following links to submit your application-


USA:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7TYL3Q7



INTERNATIONAL: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7PVSJW8


Thank you for your cooperation, and apologies for any inconvenience.


Grant Facilitator

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn minstrel writes,thank you for blessing me to be a blessing. Amen

Spam said...

Thank you for allowing me to ask for this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the hope you have just provided for my family and I !

Anonymous said...

Yes. Thanks for posting. I had just sent a prayer to the ethers asking for help last November, then went on your site and there it was!

Sounds like it may take a while to disburse the funds.
Does anyone have a clue?

That is better that we will get a call beforehand, since it could be rather alarming for a courier, especially a Federal Marshal, for instance, to show up out of nowhere. Besides, they would want to make sure we are real people, I would think.

I am ever so grateful for these funds!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for this gift of Love............

Anonymous said...

I was given this from a friend. There are several people who feel that this is another sham. I however believe in miracles.............Thanks

Anonymous said...

Any new updates?
About two weeks ago, a guy named Clay said they would be sending out e-mail updates in about a week.
Haven't seen anything yet.

Unknown said...

This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.

This is the message I got when I went to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7TYL3Q7.