Monday, December 17, 2012

huge stashes of high-denomination bonds and currency notes, and vast hordes of gold bars are being photographed and distributed


MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2012

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/altnews9-1ab-alcuinbramerton.html
Alcuin Bramerton Twitter .. WikiLeaks Master Mirror Sites .. #1ab archive
Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog contents ..... Home .....#1ab

Picture: US Federal Reserve Bond Mother Box. $1.5 Trillion in bonds.

All over the world, but particularly in Asia, huge stashes of high-denomination bonds and currency notes, and vast hordes of gold bars are being photographed and distributed. What is going on? Who owns this unimaginable wealth? And how can there possibly be an austerity-imposed global financial crisis in the West if all this money is available?

More pictures and background here (16.12.12).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buffoonery, that's what. You have been shown nothing but an image of what is impossible to identify. Then you are told to believe people who have lied repeatedly.

Anonymous said...

This is not buffoonery. These bonds exist. It's only those who are "blind" to all the manipulation of the world banks and the markets can't see the stolen wealth which has gone on for far too long.

princesirki2012 said...

To all of the skeptics and "educated idiots" who doubt the validity of these photographs and the existence of this STOLEN ABUNDANCE of material wealth and abundance: I have SEEN these bonds with my own eyes, and I have HELD them in my own hands, in the privacy and security of my OWN HOME! I HAVE PERSONAL FIRSTHAND, EXPERIENTIAL KNOWLEDGE OF THEM, and I AM DEFINITELY NOT A BUFFOON! I HAVE SEEN ACTUAL PROOF OF THEIR EXISTENCE, and my word supercedes the doubts and ignorance of the unenlightened and willfully uninformed! I honor your current choice to be skeptical of that for which you have no tangible proof; however, I demand that you honor and respect the personal lifetime experience of those such as myself, who have examined the evidence for themselves, and made an enlightened conclusion based on their own personal investigation of the available facts. To do anything less--and to embrace "Anonymity"--is to reveal your own COWARDICE and WILLFUL STUPIDITY.
I AM THAT I AM through Prince Sirki

Anonymous said...

All to soon be released to the world for humanitarian purposes

Anonymous said...

Anonymous December 17, 2012 2:57 M time


Thank you. Not to soon for me.I have been following this many years.

Anonymous said...

I like the clue on the picture. I guess third time is the charm.
They did it, they made it, it's done.

Anonymous said...

Is this the Philly paper that was in bankruptcy? What is up with three times successful? What's up with the newspaper for the STAR? did you read the print?

Anonymous said...

David Wilcock has just admitted that he was duped by the FAKE photos in the divinecosmos.com article. Those pics were clipped from google images in an obvious attempt to discredit Keenan.

The article at divinecosmos has been updated to reflect this turn of events. I advise going there and reading the red-headlined update sections.

Stay strong folks, the nightmare is almost over!

Anonymous said...

You is what you is, but you ain't what you think you is!