Friday, December 14, 2012

look what Oklahoma has been doing!

Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

An update from Oklahoma

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey, this is a conservative state based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government and the ACLU.  They said it would be a mistake.

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.  SB 1102

Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago we passed a law declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives, joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.

More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida.  Save your confederate money.  It appears the South is about to rise up once again.  HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles.  I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals.   The Liberals didn't like it -- But.... Guess what?  Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month the state has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers’ license exams will be printed in English and only English and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma, you must read and write English.  Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this, either.

Guess what?   Who cares?   Oklahoma is doing it anyway.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

State's rights are supreme. It is pretty simple... Guess the Federal usurpers don't get it. The People are coming and they are pissed.

Anonymous said...

ah america let's move to oklahoma

Ray said...

You know, I am seeing something I haven't seen in years. People joining each other to overcome the EVIL that has penetrated the fabric Of The United States of America, and I am overwhelmed with feeling I thought were lost forever. I too have a blog and am trying my best to make a difference for us all. I will post this article on my website by tomorrow and join with you all. My website is www.oicu.com I am not afraid to speak out the truth and post almost everything everyone sends me. Keep the faith, and keep going strong! Even against all odds and saten himself, we shall overcome! I just know it!

Unknown said...

Makes me ashamed to live here. SO damned proud about going against the constitution, ACLU, human rights, common sense, and the supreme court just to be bigoted assholes.

Oh and as a liberal atheist okie, no, I don't share your "conservative christian values", and as an american I realize no religion belongs ANYWHERE on government or public property because we shall not respect an establishment of religion.

See we don't live in a direct democracy, that'd be a form of anarchy and depending on your source, the definition of it. We live in a constitutional republic, which means within limits we are free to vote on laws, but the limits are put in by a constitution that outlines rules, laws, responsibilities, and regulations. Separation of church and state, is in the first amendment and can be found in the establishment clause in the first amendment of the US constitution.

If you don't like it, go to a theocratic nation.

Proud to be an OKIE said...

Ah Lexis I just know you are trying to get my blood "agoin". I am from Oklahoma and I think that we should live and let live, (from my early 1960's and 1970's "raisin"). But you liberals have pushed too hard, too much and too fast for us old fashion Okies. Now you are going to get pushed back. Enough is enough. This country was built on a religion based society, not telling you which religion or lack of. It is about time you realized that we have rights also. Liberals do not a country make. I will carry my guns, go to church and live my life the better for good old Okie values and the guts to tell you when you have gone way too far. My kind of America is the kind that OKLAHOMA is building, one that says step back you are treading on my rights.