Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quiet Time


   I received this from a friend  and I'm passing it on.
 
I sent this to the ones that mean something to me.



  
                           Quiet Time


We're not getting older,  just getting closer to home!
    


Be Still
. . .  

The  instructions are to pick four people that You want God to bless.  I picked you.


Please pass this to at least four people you want to  pray for and a copy back to me.


This prayer is powerful, and  prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no  cost but a lot of rewards. Let's always pray for one another.
  The  prayer:
Father,

Thank You for each and every day You have blessed us here on earth. Thank You for Your tender mercies. Thank You for giving us friends and family to  share these internet joys with.
  I  ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those I care deeply for, who are reading this right now.

Where there is joy, give them continued  joy,
Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy.
Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed  confidence.
Where there is need, fulfill their needs.

Bless  their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.

In  Jesus' name, Amen.

(If you choose to send this to more than  four people, you are truly blessed to have such  friends.)


No comments: