Thursday, December 6, 2012

THE FIRST CATECHETICAL INSTRUCTION BY ST. AUGUSTINE (397 A.D.) ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 6, 2012 (PM)


     "Christ The Same, Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!"

     St. Augustine had been asked to write a guide for how to instruct and what to instruct new converts to Christianity. He had been a very capable scholar, first as a critic of Christianity for maybe a decade, then converted to Christianity, and this small booklet is the summary of what he learned from the church leaders of Christianity in the Roman Empire. He avoided private opinions as best he could and just taught what was the standard line of Apostolic Christianity taught in the churches and ran identical to the recorded writings of Christianity from around 100 A.D. to his time.
     Because the biggest stumbling block of Christians today appears to be understanding what first Christianity taught about the Ten Commandments of the Old Testament and The Two Foundational Commandments of Jesus Christ in the New Testament upon which all the law and prophets hang according to Jesus Christ,  I decided to go to his guide book for instructing new converts to Christianity back in the Roman Empire around 400 A.D. and afterwards. This following is the explanation for what commandments bind the Christians now  versus then the commandments for the Jews in the Old Testament. You will notice he gives just a brief description to explain the difference between the Ten Commandments as it applied to the Jews then before Christ and the Two Foundational Commandments given by Jesus Christ for what was binding on Christians under the New Testament meaning New Covenant to replace the Old Covenant called the Old Testament. Back then through 400 A.D., the new Christian converts trusted what the churches taught them so the explanation on the Two Foundational Commandments of Jesus could be brief but accepted as correct by Christians then. Now you want far more thorough explanations as Christians today often do not trust what their modern churches teach them now. The early Christians covered this angle for those wanting all key details covered for any stands of Christianity then. They had detailed writings of many pages to partial books in content of Old Testament prophecies predicting the Old Covenant to be replaced by the New Covenant of Jesus Christ and why the change in covenant by plan of God. They had thorough explanations showing how the moral principles stated in the Old Testament for the Ten Commandments were basically fully covered in the Two Fundamental Commandments of Jesus sealed by His crucifixion on the cross which sealed with blood, His shed blood, to activate the New Covenant between God and mankind on earth. To cheat by brevity, as they explained if you loved your neighbor, then you would not commit adultery with his wife, not steal, not lie, etc. and in the end you ended up with a much wider application of the same moral principles of the old Ten Commandments than contained in the Old Testament. To love God meant you would worship him at least once a week, but Christians liked to worship God daily, not just once a week as the Jews did under the old law. God had natural laws such as man should rest one day in seven for his health, etc. and the day of rest called the sabbath also gave him a good chance to seriously worship God on this day of rest. The Bible also taught to rest your farmland one year in seven or else by rotation of land, end up with the same practice as this season of rest for the farmland allowed itself to restore nutrition, etc. lost from the years of farming. We have inferior food crops in nutrition now because we do not practice this principle of rotation and resting of farmland enough as taught in the Bible in Old Testament, but laws of health and science are in no way nullified by change of the covenant with God we now live under. Of course, you under love for God, do not use His name falsely in oaths, blaspheme His Name, worship idols to replace worship and love for God, etc. So in two foundational commandments Jesus did not destroy the basic for the Ten Commandments, just expanded it to be a more total moral code for mankind to live under than the briefer Ten Commandments which was just the schoolhouse to teach us how the laws of God operate on earth for mankind.
     In my soon-to-be released book in a few weeks, "Our Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity ($25.00 at cost price to you or others), heirloom edition meaning I may never reprint it again, I compromise with the brevity of St. Augustine's explanation of how the Two Foundational Commandments of Jesus Christ replace the prior Ten Commandments of the Old Covenant issued under the leadership of Moses under instructions of God and the lengthy explanations written by the top Christian scholars of first Christianity. I give you the meat of what they explain in detail, but you don't have to read 500 pages to see their total explanations where and how the change occurred in commandments for mankind on earth. Also, I don't pull the snob tricks of academic scholars who want to show they think they are so much smarter than you so use words and examples that are way over your head and you don't have the foggiest idea what they are often talking about. I use common words and common logic you can follow. God did not make you dumb, so I treat you as intelligent and give you the straight answers the "politically correct" scholars in Christianity and outside would give you if they tackled the same questions about what early Christianity taught in their first official writings in history on what was Apostolic Christianity or not meaning what is the True Christianity Jesus and the Apostles founded on earth for all future generations of Christians including us in this modern age of great wickedness and the Spirit of Antichrist roaring around like a lion trying to take over America and the world if we are morally corrupt enough to let the evil take over all society and then destroy Christianity collapsing because they no longer have their roots in first Apostolic Christianity left us by Jesus Christ and His Apostles.
     I always seem to end up with the nickname of "The Professor" everywhere I have lived in America. The people seem to think I am very smart in issues I discuss with them. I let you in on a secret. If I am by blessing of God smart in some areas God wants me to help you understand, then if I am for real smart in these areas, if you understand what I am saying, then you are maybe just as smart as me if you understand the intelligent things I show you. I have a good academic mind by blessing of God so I can research the daylights out of subjects you need to know about, but if you understand the same major truths as me, are you not then just as smart as me? I just had more patience to study some fields than you, but only a smart people understand the smart things a smart man shows to them. So if some try to claim I am a "genius," then I guess you are just as much potentially a "genius" as me! I am just ahead of you in scholarship maybe only difference! Maybe the only difference between us is I spot a truth before you might, but once I share this truth with you, are you not in knowledge in that area now as "smart" or "brilliant" as some claim they think I am? I will give myself credit to be a "smart man" in areas God wants me to be. But if you understand me, why are you not just as much a "smart man" or "Woman" as me? I just got a jump start over you by getting to the right studies before you did and loving to share the truths I have found by blessing of God, I share the truths I have found and normally people like to hear the truth in society rather than the lies of the wicked who rule over too much of our society today. I am not going to apology for being smart in some areas because God wanted this. If I apologized for myself, I would be apologizing for you too that God made you just as smart as me because you can understand the same truths as I see now by blessing of God. 
      The politicians and power elite think the people are dumb as humanly possible. That is why they treat you as so dumb in what they tell you in order to con you. I treat you with respect and intelligent subjects because I believe you want the truth, not lies, and you are intelligent enough to understand intelligent subjects. God made the average man or woman to become a genius in some field or another if they want to follow through on the gifts and talents God has given them. It is no accident that "common people" trained by the military become top professional soldiers other armies would be afraid to fight in war. It is no accident that when "ordinary people" are given really good education and not this "politically correct' pseudo-education in school, they end up showing in so many ways how smart to brilliant they are in some field or fields in life. I may be good in some field and you in another. You can respect me for my gift if I have one and I can respect you for the gift or gifts you have because God blessed you with this gift that makes you unique from any other human on earth. I hate to see it when I see people with talent ignore it and cheat themselves by not developing those talents they have when they can. I used a trick over the years to enlarge my thinking and good quality knowledge. You can do the same. Since a kid, I had this instinct to always associate with the bright kids in my school, bright people in society, and over time, I learn new angles of thinking and knowledge from them. And I have gifts for them too as I show them new angles of thinking and knowledge they might not have if I had not shared some of my special answers with them. We all grow in ability and knowledge by sharing ourselves with each other.
     I have one critic who is very sharp in detail. I respect that even though I disagree with him. His one weakness is that he is so married to one position that he can never admit he maybe made a mistake in some position he took. If you can show me that I am wrong on some issue, I am willing to change position as I always respect the truth first. But also I do not go for this act that some people are "infallible" in science, history, etc. and so without them effectively by sound logic and sound facts showing me where I might have a mistake in a stand or part of a stand I have, I am supposed to be blinded by their pride to accept their position when unproven by any standards I can see or know about. I will make one example how I won a huge academic battle because I would not accept the academically elite position as correct when they could prove their position that I was wrong on a major historical issue. 
      Back in military school they had a great library of rare books which I think can turn a school into a university if used correctly to advance education. This French intellectual wrote this book in 1937 that Hitler was no threat to Europe as he could not make the German economy strong enough before 1945 to 1951 at the earliest to start a major war in Europe. This was the conclusion of American and European economists at the time. I smelled a hidden story here of a smart idea used by Hitler to advance the German economy far faster than what these Western economists believed he could do with Germany. I felt challenged to find the hidden answer, so mass studied English translations of German documents and books of that era including Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler which was the political bible of the Nazi movement then in Nazi Germany. Finally, I evaluated I had found the economic secret Hitler had used. I told top American economists what I judged I had spotted in Nazi economic tactics. They said I had an interesting theory, but I couldn't be right. They told me their theories why which did not have credibility with me and I refused to change position if their facts and logic did not show me wrong. Finally, I assume God arranged this not to endorse Hitler, but to back me as having cracked the top economic secret of Nazi Germany, by wild circumstances I got the testimony of an exile German Nazi captain privately living in America now and he had been head of Hitler's personal bodyguard at his weekend mountain retreat. Once Hitler in a quiet moment boasted to him of the great economic secret how Nazi Germany so rapidly built its economy and started a world war no one thought Germany could finance. The Nazi code name was "The Inverted Inflation" and explained to me why they used this secret name for it. That part I had not foreseen, but judged their reasons for this economic system very shrewd and cunning. When I had witnesses sign legal statements they had heard this Nazi testimony, suddenly six of the top economists of America thought I was a natural born genius in economics and before it was over, I was trained as the personal successor to six of the top economists of America and Europe and got the equivalent of a million dollar education in economics for free! After that I was written up by a prestigious international organization as "The Einstein of American Economics." All of this happened because I was not bluffed from a sound academic stand by high-sounding, but badly incorrect critics of mine who did not respect real facts and sound logic to show what the truth was in some field. And eventually separate from this exile Nazi Captain, I found out that Bernard Baruch while industrial war czar of America under President Wilson in World War I had at the end of World War I suggested this idea that occurred to him how to create a booming economy in any industrial nation of the world. No one listened to him but later Nazi intelligence reported this Bernard Baruch concept to Hitler who along with his advisers thought this very smart and they set it up in Nazi Germany and Nazi Germany almost conquered the world with this Bernard Baruch economic system they code named "The Inverted Inflation." Americans have a bad trait of not listening to their smart geniuses in America who have the answers to skyrocket the American economy such as in 2012. They want the dumb economic answers for America under Obama, not the smart answers from elsewhere in America.
     I pulled a "dirty trick" on Americans. I know the worldly answers that America wants, but force them to honor God as a nation to pick my brains of the smart answers for America I picked up over the years either from others or else valid scientific discoveries I made on my own and later verified as correct. Christians don't know it today, but early Christianity had many of the best Roman scholars in worldly subjects become Christians and so much of early Christian writings are loaded with brilliant scholarship to teach the basis for Apostolic Christianity then. I am worldly in knowledge, but God liked me because I have the guts to stand up for the moral principles and cause of God on earth! Boo and hiss from even many of the Christians who definitely do not want God over America or Jesus Christ recognized as God the Son and Lord and Messiah for the human race on earth! They love pagan America, not Christian America. I have the answers that America needs to skyrocket the American economy, but I have a price attached. If America becomes a Christian nation again, I will teach America my tricks in economic science. If America hates God, I go on strike and will not teach America my economic tricks and I am the best trained economist according to some that has ever been trained in America. I know the right answers. Obama knows kindergarten level in economics and that is all Communist and Muslim economics which is not the economics needed by America today to solve its problems. I say Jesus over America! That is why I have brought back to life "Apostolic Christianity" from the first Christian writings of the first 4 centuries A.D. My book "Our Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" ($25.00 per heirloom copy) shows me if America wants to be a Christian nation or not. Real Christians loyal to Christ will want it. Lip service Christians only will not want it. I use all the right tricks including publicizing stunning Miracles of God to win America back to God. And smarter than the Vatican at this time, I knock the daylights out of the credibility of the Theory of Evolution by showing the scientific proofs the public can understand until this pseudo-scientific theory collapses and the Bible resurrects with total credibility to be believed by the  American people and people all over the world. And many canonized saints over the centuries predicted this movement outside of Europe and the Middle East which could give Christianity one last great revival all over the world and then the end and rise of Antichrist once the Christians are too morally corrupt to be real Christians any longer on earth! So they predicted in steady stream for up to the last  1,900 years from beginning of Christianity on!
     Now to show you the brief explanation of the Two Foundational Commandments explanation by St. Augustine in 297 A.D. And his brief description of the founding of Christianity in the Roman Empire.
     "First Cathechetical Instruction" by St. Augustine, (397 A.D.), Chapter 23:41: "Then, having strengthened His disciples and having sojourned with them for forty days, He ascended into heaven in their sight; and when fifty days from His Resurrection had been accomplished, He sent to them the Holy Spirit (for so He had promised), that through the love poured forth in their hearts by Him, they might be able to fulfill the law not only without its being a burden, but even with delight. Now this law was given to the Jews in ten commandments which they call the Decalogue. And these again are reduced to two, namely, that we should love God with our whole heart, and with our whole soul, and with our whole mind; and that we should love our neighbor as ourselves." For that on these two commandments depend the whole law and the Prophets the Lord Himself has both said in the Gospel, and made manifest by His own example. 
     For in the case of the people of Israel likewise, from the day on which they first celebrated the Passover in a figure by killing and eating a sheep, with the blood of which their doorposts were marked to preserve them unharmed--from that day, I say, the fiftieth day was completed when they received the law written by the finger of God, by which name we have already said that the Holy Spirit is typified: as after the Passion and Resurrection of our Lord, who is the true Passover, on the fiftieth day the Holy Spirit Himself was sent to the disciples, no longer, however, typifying the hardness of their hearts by tables of stone; but when they were gathered together in one place in Jerusalem itself, suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and there appeared to them parted tongues as it were of fire, and they began to speak with tongues, so that all who had come to them recognized each his own tongue (for to that city Jews used to come together from every land, wheresoever they had been scattered, and had learned the divers tongues of divers nations); then preaching Christ with all confidence, they wrought many signs in His name, so that, as Peter was passing by, his shadow touched a certain dead man, and he rose again."
     End of quote from St. Augustine showing a typical lesson in the churches on the start of Christianity in the Roman Empire back then.
     For those wanting to get a heirloom copy of "Our Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" by Erasmus of America (my pen name), send checks, etc. to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 and say "Send Book!" Include name, address if we ship and email address if we send out electronic version of this book probably ready within 4 to 8 weeks to release. Your name will be added to reserved book shipments. For those wanting to add your name to our national email list for reports to be sent to, say "Add to List" and email your name and email to fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . If you want to read my 100 plus  national reports for the last 8 months posted with Nesara News, go to the website for Nesara News and look at their search box at the top left side. Put in my pen name of Erasmus of America and see the 100 plus national reports posted with them for this time period. Don't be bashful. Push this report all over the internet both in America and abroad. Once we win, Christianity and a booming economy will spread from America to all nations of goodwill on earth. 
     This is the moment that decides the future of Christianity in America and the world. We know how to win in 2013. The other side is planning to defeat Christianity in America in 2013. Timing is important. We know their timing. They do not know our timing nor final move for victory in America. We know how to win. And having spent eleven years in military academies, I know the importance of protecting our plan for final victory in America and surprising them when we play our aces soon! Shock to Americans! One Christian leader and one Christian movement is the only one in America committed to victory for Christianity in 2013. The churches are not committed to victory, but hide in retreat until the Lord comes to rescue His demoralized followers who refused to stand up for Christ when it counted. But Jesus said for us to occupy our posts on earth until He returns, not retreat and hide from our  enemies of Christianity until the end comes. I am committed to victory for Christianity in America. The cowardly churches and cowardly Christians are already defeated as they are committed to defeat in their minds, not victory. Jesus said in Revelation that the cowardly will never be allowed by Jesus to enter New Jerusalem later on. Choose your side now - Jesus or Satan to head America and the world! Jesus is watching you to see where you stand!
      Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name. I represent reform, not revolution, in Christianity. Unity, not a divided kingdom for Jesus on earth! Jesus is our King, not Obama, our would be Antichrist. And the Apostle Paul in II Thes. as first Christianity reported in their early writings told why the Apostle Paul said we would win this round before the Antichrist rises to power. Read my book if you don't know what the early Christians wrote that II Thes. prophesied for final Christianity before the Antichrist successfully to power!)       
     
     


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

see you just do NOT get it!

if you are truly smart in the ways of GOD why do you feel you need to blow your own trumpet so loud???
I am quite sure you are wrong about the date of CHRISTS birth!
and I have studied for 15 years now, NO where in the word of GOD doe's it say that self pride is good. as a matter of FACT it says just the opposit. selfpride is of lucifer your father.
lucifer knows the scriptures better then any of us here on earth, he also knows that to fool the masses alls he has to do is twist 1% of the truth to fool the idiots!
remember the word anti in the greek has several meanings, one IS "another" or "mirror image" so anti-christ does NOT nessecraly mean opposit. it just means another version of.
most of what you say has truth to it, BUT you have way way to much pride! and that 1% lie will give you away every time!

JESUS help this man to humble himself before you LORD, so he may truly begin to understand!!! amen

john

Anonymous said...

Jesus Himself has revealed that the earth will be very divided when He returns. Nowhere has He given any human being or human organization the mandate to 'take over' the world for Him before He comes back, either politically or religiously.

When the kingdoms of this world become His, He will, Himself, come to take them. And He will come in just the manner He has described in His Word, in detail.

Christians are not to be cowards. They are to be faithful unto death, if need be. They are also to understand that His kingdom is Not Of This World. "Politics" is not how Heaven operates. Neither will it be how the (new) earth operates--when He comes to take it back to Himself and re-creates it.




Anonymous said...

To both above, please step out of your religious prison.

Christianity, along with all religions are FRAUDULENT CONTROLS OF THE MASSES!!!
(albeit most christian morals correspond to universal love, it is easier to lie and deceive with partial truth)

Please open your mind and study the TRUE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

All the evidence any rational/aware person needs is readily available for your research.
(yes it seems that there existed a man named JESUS during the biblical time period, no not the "son of god" but merely a man and highly evolved soul preaching the tenets of universal love)

YOU ARE GOD< SOURCE IS EVERYTHING< LOVE AND LIGHT IS ALL THAT EXISTS< DUALITY IS AN ILLUSION OF DIVISION

Love and Peace to all, all things are one, energy from source coupled with pure intention creates consciousness and life experience.

BLESS YOU ALL< AWAKEN!!!!!!!!


Anonymous said...

Dear Martin, (Erasmus)

Week after week, I see your most intelligent reports come out with brilliant strategies on how to beat the political and societal enemies of all good. Recently you disseminated the two (2) fundamental basics of the ten commandments Law to it's essence which is the Highest Good: Love, love thy neighbor as thyself.

The essence of the whole Law of Creator God being Love, then the essence of how to beat the enemies of all Good must be in and within Love, love which has as IT'S essence: The-Best-Intention-For-The-Highest-Good-Of-All-Creation.

Within that 'best-intention' are the fruits of the spirit, which the antagonistic enemy that we call Satan cannot defeat, because Love is a higher dimension of power than the mathematical mental calculations of the egotistical evil agenda that seeks to destroy everything that the Pure Love and Intention for The Highest Good of Creator God.

First on that list of things that God's people have to do, in order to overcome the evil plan of the elite, is forgive. Forgive Obama, for the damage he has done to the constitution. Forgive all others who have destroyed out freedoms, because they acted out of a perverted self-motivated "best-intentions" paradigm of ego, rather than from the instructions of the Pure Holy Spirit of unselfish Godly Love.

The victory of God through his people is done through the power of forgiveness.

http://www.forgiving.org/campaign/thoresen.asp?vm=r

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Anonymous said...

I was reading on nesara news and couldn't help but notice your comment here... The bible was written for the person who is reading it, so they can line up their actions with the word of God. Whenever a man sees something in another person, it is usually what is in his own self that he is seeing in the other person. The bible states it like this though... Judge not, lest ye be judged with the same judgment. I find it to be a blessing that God has someone who he can truly use, and that will submit to His will, to help others. God said not to hide your light under a bushel but to display it so all men can see it.