Sunday, February 17, 2013

Captured - humor


Katie Couric and Brian Williams and a tough old U.S. Marine Sergeant were captured by terrorists in Iraq . The leader of the terrorists told them he would grant each of them one last request before they were beheaded and dragged naked through the streets.


Katie Couric said, "Well, I'm a Southerner, so I'd like one last plate of Draper Valley fried chicken." The leader nodded to an underling who left and returned with chicken. Couric ate it all and said, "Now I can die content."


Brian Williams said, "I want to take out my tape recorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen. Maybe, someday, someone will hear it and know that I was on the job till the end." The leader directed an aide to hand over the tape recorder and Williams dictated his comments. He then said, "Now I can die happy."


The leader turned and asked, "And now, Mr. U.S. Marine, what is your final wish?"


"Kick me in the ass," said the Marine.  "I'm NOT kidding. I want you to kick me in the ass," insisted the Marine.


So the leader shoved him into the yard and kicked him in the ass. The Marine went sprawling, but rolled to his knees, pulled a 9 mm pistol from inside his cammies and shot the leader dead. In the resulting confusion, he emptied his sidearm on six terrorists, then with his knife he slashed the throat of one, and with an AK-47, which he took, sprayed the rest of the terrorists, killing another 11. In a flash, all of them were either dead or fleeing for their lives.


As the Marine was untying Couric and Williams, they asked him, "Why didn't you just shoot them all in the first place? Why did you ask him to kick you in the ass?"


"What?" replied the Marine, "and have you two assholes report that I was the aggressor.....?"


Semper Fi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's funny ... in a perverted way. Perverted in that a person would have to believe the Pentagon was on the defensive and not a war of aggression against Iraq. Perverted that a person would have to believe 19 Arabs with box cutters out-smarted the Pentagon brass. If you believe that you'll believe that Iraqis should have been attacked rather than Arabs.