Sunday, February 24, 2013

Johnnies Observation Commentary

I prefer working with those of imagination, tenacity and guts.

When I was a 'green' college graduate - my first job was in office bldg in Bethpage, NY.
My first assignment was some support structure for the Lunar Module which stayed on the moon.

No one in our group doubted it would work ---- WE JUST DID IT. And especially consider this kid, first time job and I am working on Apollo 11 and Neil & Buzz!  Go Figure!

Now - consider my next adventure --- Sailed down the East Coast on my own 26' sailboat single handed. Nearly killed myself 2 times in those crazy 9 months --- BUT I do it. Where ever those around me doubted and doubted.

And then there is my industrial intelligence work in SE Asia. I TURNED DOWN and REJECTED a job offer with the CIA. My multi million contracts suddenly went bust. Geeee, wonder why!

And I could go on with my travels and adventures. And then ----- not more.

Even met the Real Duke in Newport, CA. Tall guy with big hands. As he said to me in his Gruff Voice. "Sonny, don't let anyone make you kiss his ass!".   Good advice which I maintain to this day.

NOW I NEED TO STRONGLY STATE THIS.
I am tired and fed up with all the cabal tools who express there doubts on the comments section. It is obvious where they come from and there true agenda. I do moderate these attack comments and they are not going anywhere on this blog.

One of the characters, Mr. B, claims 20+ years working with the bad guys. He was a willing participant with the bad guys and therefore has no credibility. His true agenda is becoming clear. 

To the bad guys ---- Your days are coming.

STEP ASIDE AND GET OUT OF OUR WAY! THE PEOPLE WILL RULE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Great commentary, John. Please keep us updated on these, "TOOLS". THE PEOPLE WILL RULE AND THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!! THE TIME IS NOW!!

Anonymous said...

YEH JOHNNIE!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen Johnnie...The people WILL rule! I have never been an ass kisser myself, but can spot em a mile away. Don't take no crappola! It's your blog so post away!

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em John!!! You're so right, we WILL WIN and it's coming soon~!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you John for all your hard work and knowledge you share. We as a people shall prevail!

Unknown said...

Thanks John. Some people may not be posting intentional negative comments IMO ...I just think a lot of us are really weary and delusional with all the disappointing deadlines come and gone. But for my part I remain hopeful and thanks for telling us a little bit about yourself, now I understand why you are a beacon of light and hope to many. Keep up the good work. Without you there would be little to hope for!

ProfJim said...

John,
I very much agree with getting rid of the dis-info agents. The trend that has me confused is there can be a post that says rainbows tomorrow ans right after it there is a post that says bend over and kiss your ass good bye.
Like you, I am an engineer and made a living with facts. Both of the posts can't be fact.