Sunday, February 24, 2013

Knock Knock Tick Tock...It's NOT Over...


Knock Knock Tick Tock...It's NOT Over...
Posted By: Valiant [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 23-Feb-2013 13:15:03
I would like to start by Thanking Raye for making that earlier post.
It was a really hard thing for me to do considering the information I was given…
I was so torn to quickly warn everyone…
But then I was also afraid of defeating the purpose of this event.
I contacted Raye in the hopes that her intervention would help decide the best thing.
Ultimately as you know, premonitions should aim to protect, heal, even prevent disasters…
As I hope this did.

I apologize for not making the post myself,
But you must understand…this more than just some little vision or chancy intuition.
You see, I was contacted with this information from an inside source.
That is to say, a source inside one of the governments. Without giving away too much
Details, I will just briefly explain that this real person astral projected into my dreams to warn
Me. I couldn’t see his face, he kept himself cloaked, but he spoke desperately and urgently.
He said not to trust the news, that they were lying. That this information would not, and will not
Ever reach the public.

Apparently a JUDGEMENT FROM SPACE was issued…
I don’t know by whom, but I can only guess…And this is a very serious warning. It’s real and not made up. Asteroids are being sent. They are trying to send a message…
There is no more reasoning, no more forgiveness, or time.
Big Brother, you refuse to cooperate and screw with the natural order of things…
You try to control the weather…
You prevented the volcanoes from blowing…
You screwed around with time itself…
You think you can do anything you want with your abuse of technology.

All I know is, that this time you crossed a BIG LINE…And that it’s NOT over.
More Asteroids will come, will be sent…and will continue to come until the desired
Result is achieved…They intend to do this before you can poison the rest of the universe
With your stubbornness and tactics…
They compared this ‘cleansing’ to Sodom and Gomorrah…
And the primary target is Washington, D.C.

This is what I was told, not made up. And I have no idea if they are targeting other places as well. All I know is what I’ve said so far.
Big Brother, I don’t know when this will come to pass, but I know it won’t be long.
I just wish you weren’t so arrogant with our Alien brothers and sisters…
And I never would have thought that my very own country was one of their biggest challenges.
It really is upsetting. And it really is happening.

That same night, I was also contacted by a tall blond man in a silvery blue uniform, I can only guess his Alien Race…From his ship, in what appeared to be a viewing room…He showed me a 3-d progressive holographic projection of The Earth as it underwent upcoming changes.
The images shown to me reminded me of something Edgar Cayce described in his predictions of coming Earth Changes…only worse by far.
There were much higher water levels…I can’t even begin to describe…
Now I know why the mer-people contacted me, and keep projecting images of WATER to me over and over again. The time is near.
My best guess is that as the last of the realities finally merge into one…
All of these things will come to pass at once. Overwhelming, for sure. They are only a few remaining realities yet to merge, and they’re struggling because
They are so different from ours…Think of it like blending Oil and Water…
Just imagine from this comparison alone what the final result will be when this is all done…
I think I get sicker every day thinking about it.

And I just wanted to let everyone know that my Artwork still has power, it can still bring peace and protection in this time…Especially when so many paranormal forces and inter-dimensional forces are at play here waiting for the big event to take place. My artwork still continues to
Surprise even me, so I know it can still help you.

Also, HOPE still REMAINS with the Heroes that will rise out of this chaos…
These events will activate the dormant genes inside special people, and
Sleepers will AWAKEN.
So PLEASE don’t lose your faith, especially now. We all need it now more than ever.

Dear Mr. Spacemen, I realize your purpose in all of this…But you have to realize that there are a lot of innocent people that will be victimized by those asteroids. So Know This…Yes, our governments rule the people, but they don’t represent the values of all of us…There is a lot of potential here and many worth saving…
You know what is in my head…You’ve violated my memories enough to view the angel…
And you know there are Others…Time still has a lot yet to reveal…
I understand that quick and harsh judgements must be made to stop the abuse going on by our world powers…But remember us little guys too. So consider your actions carefully.
Perhaps choose representatives of mankind to work with rather than our world powers…
And choose representatives of your own…New world powers must be set in order for sure, but they should not have to come at such a cost as this devastation will create.

I know more asteroids are coming…
And I know what you want to do…
Just remember I’m willing to do my best to help make things better any way I can…
I started this to save a life…And that hasn’t changed.
Choose your representatives now.

That’s all for now.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=270179

No comments: