Sunday, February 24, 2013

....Free Will Choice......NOTICE TO ALL POWER SYSTEMS


NOTICE TO ALL POWER SYSTEMS
THUS FAR AND NO FARTHER
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
I CLAIM ALL ABSOLUTE TRUTH
TO BE
HERE AND NOW
HERE AM I
SAY ALL THINGS ARE OF SOURCE

I CALL FORTH THE ENERGIES OF THE MOST GREAT AND MOST GLORIOUS I AM
AND SO IT IS

THE WORD IS THE MASTER KEY
I SAY BE AND IT IS

ALL IS ABSOLUTE LOVE LIGHT
ALL ABSOLUTE TRUTH BEING
SELF-DETERMINATION
HERE I AM
I AM NOW

.....a just note.......
= You Will Choose Where
= You Will Make Your Stand
= NOW
= ALL ABSOLUTE UNITY
= MANIFEST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say....... WHAT????????? Me thinks someone is spending too much time in belly rubbing and huuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmming!!! Maybe even on pot. Perhaps we need to send more interesting and valid posts for John to consider posting because when this ridiculous junk gets posted, that speaks LOUDLY that too much space was available and something had to fill it.