Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dinar Update...Excellent Call From Tony And Gary


---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:56 PMSubject: Fw: Dinar Update...Excellent Call From Tony And GaryTo:
This sounds like announcements are not going to happen if they're talking about the collapse of the dollar.


Subject: update...Excellent Call From Tony And Gary

Good call with Tony and Gary

LIVE at the BULL :::: FRIDAY 1 PM EST PTR CONFERENCE CALL

REPLAY 760-569-7699 Pin #622178



I don’t know who this “Sean” is....posted in PTR forum:

Sean Shares His News

Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section02/08/2013sean said: I am posting this in hopes that it will be seen and reposted everywhere. I am Sean. I'm an invester in the Dinar. I have interesting news. I have a new friend, who is C.E.O. of XXXXXXX Gold and Silver. He told me last night that the Dinar is already exchanging at a high rate in China FOR GOLD. He tells me that he and all his investors are firmly convinced that the World's Monetary Reserve is about to switch to the Chinese money because it is backed by gold, and that the Chinese have revalued the Dinar at a high rate in advance of the U.S. He told me that my dinar is all that will save me when the $$ collapses soon. He is looking to help me cash in now. We shall see if he can. Folks, the Dinar is real.

No comments: