Thursday, February 14, 2013

If Your Doctor Didn't Help You, Do This First

If Your Doctor Didn't Help You, Do This First 





 
Picture this...
You're driving your car and it suddenly begins hesitating and stalling, so you take it to the mechanic. After seeing nothing wrong with the engine, the mechanic concludes that you probably just got some bad gas.
He suggests that you put some dry gas in the tank and fill it up with new gas. You do as he says and your car runs fine again.
Very logical.  After all, the quality of fuel put into an automobile has a HUGE effect on how it operates.
Now, what would have happened if you instead poured Mountain Dew (fuel) in the gas tank?
I think most people know they'd be calling a tow truck.
 

You're just like a car!
If only people would take off their blinders and see that the human body is exactly like a car.
It continues to baffle me how food (fuel) is completely ignored as a possible cause for someone's ill health. Instead fingers are pointed at everything BUT, or worse yet you get told your problem is a "mystery" with an unknown cause.
Let's take a look at a scenario that, sadly, is all too familiar for many people:
 

The "I-don't-know-what's-wrong" runaround
Let's say you go to the doctor because you're having frequent gut pain, and maybe some diarrhea, constipation or heartburn.
After going through a series of tests and being poked and prodded in more bodily orifices than you knew you had, everything comes back negative.
So you get a vague diagnosis like "right lower quadrant pain, NOS" (not otherwise specified).
And you're given either an acid reducer, laxative, pain reliever or possibly all three.
Now, if your symptoms persist (which they undoubtedly will because the cause of them hasn't been addressed), the good old gallbladder might get blamed...even though nothing definitive showed on your tests.
The gallbladder is a very popular scapegoat.
And unfortunately, I've seen far too many cases where a person's perfectly healthy gallbladder was removed and afterwards they felt WORSE--not better--because now they are having trouble digesting fats on top of their other problems!
Another possibility is you might get a last-resort "because-we-can't-find-anything-else-wrong" diagnosis like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) or its predecessor name, spastic colon.
Or worse yet, you might be told it's all in your head!
If any of this sounds familiar to you, trust me, you are FAR from being alone in that boat.
But the good news is, you're also not hopeless.
Because you just need to take a long look at what is THE leading cause of sickness and disease...
Your FOOD.
Here's what I mean:
The dear price of the wrong foods
Fact is, your body can't and won't run properly on fast food, packaged "stuff" or regularly eat hard to digest meals (bad fuel) and not expect to pay a dear price for it.
The "price" will typically start in your digestive tract with things like GERD, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating.
But it doesn't stop there.
Because toxins and poorly digested food molecules seep out into your bloodstream and can cause any number of seemingly unrelated problems to pop up, from migraines to arthritis to skin problems to food allergies.
And if you continue eating this way and are toxic long enough, even diseases like cancer.
So as you can see, food is the root cause of MANY a health woe.
How to turn it all around
The great news is, just as eating the WRONG foods can lead to sickness and disease (broken down on the side of the road), eating the RIGHT stuff can help turn that around (back on the road at top speed).
In many cases, it can happen VERY fast.
Here's someone who did just that.
Alvin was given acid reducers even though all his tests were negative, and he was told changing his diet WOULDN'T help!
Boy, did HE ever prove everyone wrong!
Here's his story:
Dear Sherry,
I can't thank you enough for what your Great Taste No Pain program has done for me.
I have had Acid reflux for 20 years or more. I developed a habitual cough because of the constant burning in my throat. My doctor checked my throat and gave me a clean bill of health.
When I changed the area where I was living, I found a new doctor. By now I had figured out that I had Acid Reflux Disease.
The new doctor had me scoped from both ends. They did not find much but still prescribed the purple pills.
I hoped this was going to heal my problem, but when I found out I would have to take the pills for the rest of my life, I asked can't we just change my diet.
I was told that diet alone would not help.
I searched the internet for a better solution. Thank God I found your Great Taste No Pain website and of course ordered your plan.
I had doubts whether this could work; it just seemed too simple but I tried it anyway. You know the rest of the story.
In 2 days I had no more pain. I have not taken a purple pill since, and that was 6 weeks ago.
After a month or so I began to realize that I not only lost my stomach pain but I also lost my cough and was feeling better than I had felt in YEARS.
In addition, for the last 15 or so years I have been bothered with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, etc. and have been treated for this with various medications. I began to feel like I was losing it.
Then you entered my life I am happy to say that I am now medication free.
I am 81 years old feeling great. I am enjoying the good food. I have a happy cheerful attitude.
And feel like I have a new life ahead of me.
Thank you,
Alvin
**********
SB: Wow, Alvin, what an inspiring story! You've shown the world that it's never too late to take charge of your health and start feeling great. All my best to you.
**********
Now back to the rest of you. Don't think I forgot about you.
Did you see yourself in any part of Alvin's story?
Have you gone to the doctor and gotten prescription drug after prescription drug but never seem to really feel normal... or even better?
And worse yet, are you also suffering from side effects from the drugs, or have you been told it's all in your head?
Well, my friend, it's time for YOU to accept responsibility for improving your own health. And it's time to start feeling normal again...or maybe for the first time in your life...
By starting with the REAL cause of many a health problem...your FOOD.
Let me guide you every step of the way with Great Taste No Pain, or if you have celiac or gluten sensitivity, Great Taste No Gluten.
Both Great Taste No Pain and Great Taste No Gluten show you how to pair foods to help digestion to be accomplished smoothly and completely.
Not only can this dramatically reduce gut problems, but it can help improve your overall health from head to toe by reducing toxins in your bloodstream!
And never did eating for great health taste SO delicious. The dishes in the GTNP and GTNG recipe books are spectacular!


Engage the power of your little army too!

If you've had a less-than-stellar diet and/or had GI issues for some time, chances are excellent that your intestinal flora is way out of whack as well.
That's because things like fast food and refined carbs are nourishment for dangerous bacteria. Plus poor digestion leads to waste build-up, which encourages the bad bacteria to flourish.
And heaven help you if you've taken antacids or acid reducers! They throw off the pH in your intestines and make it an environment that favors harmful bacteria.
Clearly you need an army of friendly intestinal bacteria.
Not only do these good guys help keep your digestion efficient, but they also comprise 70% of your immune system...which is your shield against illness and disease.
In addition to helping your body fight the obvious colds, flu, bugs and infections, your immune system also helps protect you against diseases including cancer!
Having a healthy diet is step one for a good flora balance.
Step two is supplementing with a potent multi-strain probiotic formula like Super Shield.
Research studies have shown that it is important to use more than one species of strain of probiotics when dealing with imbalanced intestinal flora.
Two of the powerhouse strains in Super Shield probiotic formula,
Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus acidophilus, have been shown to be extremely effective in fighting Candida and other harmful microbes.

And Super Shield's 11 other medical-grade strains support L. rhamnosus and L. acidophilus in keeping your intestinal flora in a healthy balance--ready and able to keep yeast in check, fight off harmful bacteria, and help keep your digestion (and your BMs!) nice and smooth.
 

Escape from Pill Mountain
If you're sick of swallowing mountains of prescription pills, not feeling better and suffering side effects, it's time to take a look at what is very likely the cause of your misery...Your diet and possibly imbalanced intestinal flora.
And do something about it!
When you do, I'm sure you'll be astounded at how good you too can feel.
Start now.
To your health,
Sherry Brescia
PS: We're now on Facebook! Like us here:
- https://www.facebook.com/GreatTasteNoPain.HolisticBlendsInc

PPS: Kelly's loving life now!
Sherry:
You are my lifesaver!
My doctor gave me an endless supply of Aciphex and Nexium to combat my stomach acid problems after a prognosis of Barrett's Esophagus. The same doctor took out my gallbladder 9 months before!
My friend Amy turned me on to Great Taste No Pain and the Super Shield Probiotics. I try as much as possible to balance my diet according to your plan.
I refuse to take acid reducers any longer.
I have a follow-up endoscopy/colonoscopy in May. I will keep you informed.
Thank you again for introducing me to a pain free, acid reducer free way of life!
Kelly
*******************
Check out THOUSANDS of Great Taste No Pain success stories here.
=====================
Years of junk foods, meats, alcohol and soft drinks results in a decrease in your body's ability to produce digestive enzymes. This can result in daily painful gas, bloating, heartburn and constipation no matter how otherwise healthy your diet is! Digestizol Max can help turn that around for you fast. Its effective blend of 14 plant-derived enzymes and soothing herbs will help carry out the job of digestion and keep you feeling great! Learn more about Digestizol Max here.
====
Got low energy? Brain fog? CRS disease? You just may be low in in just one vitamin. One out of four people are. Read more about this deficiency and how you can help turn that around FAST.
====  
Want the best probiotic on the market today? Then learn why Super Shield outshines all the rest here. 
====  
Gluten has been linked to hundreds of health problems, including autoimmune diseases. If you are gluten sensitive or have an autoimmune disease, see what avoiding gluten can do for you.  Great Taste No Gluten will make gluten avoidance easy, while giving you 160 of the world's tastiest gluten-free recipes to make you love every bite of your gluten-free life. Learn more about Great Taste No Gluten here.

Want case studies?  Here are a few THOUSAND health turnarounds for you to marvel at.

Haven't taken the Great Taste No Pain test drive?  Why not?  Get over to
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/freereports/ and feel the power of Great Taste No Pain.

Want to read past articles? Here they are.
* Forward this email to the people you care about the most!
(c) copyright 2013 Holistic Blends  
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp
- http://www.greattastenogluten.com/great.asp
- http://www.bluerockholistics.com

Orders: 1-315-295-1236
====================  
**The FDA has not evaluated all of these statements. The contents of this email are not to be considered medical advice and are for educational purposes only. If you are experiencing health challenges, always consult your doctor for medical advice and follow it even if it contradicts the contents of this email.**
=================================
Pain-Free Living is a permission-based newsletter. The only way to receive it is to request it here   

No comments: