Monday, February 18, 2013

THE ANSWER TO THE ASTEROID THREAT TO THE EARTH FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 18, 2013


THE ANSWER TO THE ASTEROID THREAT TO THE EARTH FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 18, 2013

     As they are politely implying that the earth might get hit with a giant asteroid or meteorite in even 15 to 20 years, I am taking a brief break from finishing up my book 'THE EARLY ROOTS OF APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY." We have a nice cover for it showing the roots to the cross that Jesus is on and probably the most sensational material from early Apostolic Christianity seen since St. Augustine prepared his brief catechism over 1,600 years ago stating some key early teachings of Apostolic Christianity. He later changed on one point disagreeing with the early Christian teachings on the original teachings of the first Christian Church fathers on when they thought Jesus would return to earth. I restore the teaching that he later changed position on as I show all the key teachings that you need to see from the first days of Apostolic Christianity as clearly shown in their first Christian writings. It is intriguing that they faced and answered nearly all the same questions we face today such as the Theory of Evolution first taught by Epicurus several hundred years before Christ and the early Christian answer to it, early abortion in the Roman Empire by abortion drugs, was Mary a perpetual virgin or not, did Jesus have brothers and sisters or not, the question of sodomy, how bishops could be elected or even removed from office including even a Bishop of Rome as happened during the Great Schism in Christianity, and many other issues Christians debate over today. This is potentially the first summary of major Christian teachings in maybe 1,600 years directly quoting from them from around 400 A.D. back to Christ and the Apostles. Was Jesus born on Dec. 25 and what year on our current calendar? They directly answered these questions even around 50 years after Christ. Could Christians lose their salvation after being saved and all the key button issues of today were pretty answered from 400 A.D. back to the time of Christ and the Apostles. As it  is said, "There is nothing really new under the sun!" They answered all the key questions and I repeat what they wrote and taught. The churches both Protestant and Catholic will find many points they agree with and some points they might be a little bit uncomfortable with such as no churches teach today what early Christianity taught on Paradise where all saved Christians are supposed to go to after they die as early Christianity taught. This is the spiritual holding abode and blessed location to reside in until the time of the General Resurrection. They taught we can end up in one, two, or three different highly blessed locations depending on how far we went as Christians. All locations are listed in the Bible. I frankly was surprised by some of the answers I found in the first highly prestigious writings of the first Christian Church Fathers and highly respected Christian writers of that early age of Apostolic Christianity. All of the churches have lost some of their roots in early Apostolic Christianity. Some to a greater degree and some to a lesser degree, but all can find valuable material and instruction from the first successors to Jesus Christ and His Apostles. 
     I was told by fellow military cadets back then that they rated me the top "history brain" in military school  as I predicted coming world events correctly and made history fascinating for all showing the hidden aspects to it they had not heard from others. At a major university, my fellow students loved to hear me talk on major events in history as I brought it alive for them and they understood then how things turned out in history as they did. They said I made history fascinating for them and my university professor in history shocked the class when he had me lecture his class instead of him on the clash between 19th century royalism versus republicanism in Europe with each side trying to win power in Europe. He indicated he thought I had a gift for history that he had never seen in any other university student. I find history fascinating and what I find fascinating, I share with others. Hopefully I will make early historically recorded Apostolic Christianity fascinating for you my readers of this unique recollection of recorded history of what first Apostolic Christianity actually taught right after Christ and the Apostles. I go to prime and secret historical documents to get all the story of history, not just part. The book is basically done, just the final typesetting on the remaining part of the book and it will be released anytime now. I was guilty of wanting to share more of what I found in early writings of Apostolic Christianity so expanded the coverage of major topics to give my readers the wide vision of what all early Apostolic Christianity actually taught.
     Also,I had all sorts of bonus material added to the book such as the anti-wrinkle cream that made a 53 year old woman look like a teenager in her own words as some young men wanted to flirt with her after she used this amazing facial facial cream on herself. Some tricks of engineering that greatly kicked up the gas mileage of cars and the power elite don't want you to know about. And other surprise angles of worldly knowledge that can make your money go further and more effectively in life. As a former engineering student with an engineering school, I knew smart engineering angles that you can potentially use to make your money go further and if the economy partially collapses, how to survive when maybe others might not be able to in America. If you want to learn the main meat of early Apostolic Christianity instead of such diluted forms of it or else altered forms of it, the book is basically $25.00 plus 6% SC sales tax and sent without added shipping charges. An electronic book format is sent to most by email and if needed for a few not able to handle PDF format on your computer, we can send out a paper copy but the electronic format allows us to include a few items in color with it. You can send a check, money order, etc. made out to NIFI which is at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. Or you can order it with a credit card when ordering from our national website www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com . Our email address is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com . With checks, etc., just say "For Book" and give me your name, address, etc., email address if you have it, etc. so we can record your order and soon send the book to you.
      Now down to the hard message. As the asterorid that came close to hitting the earth and the meteorite that did hit Russia and was very deadly regardless where it would have hit on earth if close to human civilization, the astronomers have politely informed you that entire continents or the entire earth can be destroyed if a large asteroid hits the earth or a city wiped out if a large meteorite hits it. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies and in my wild daring missions in military intelligence, obtained the top ultimate weapon design left over from Nazi Germany. This was intended never to fall into Allied or Soviet intelligence hands, but no one successfully hides their secrets from me when the chips are down and I am determined. I got it and with the help of the most brilliant defense engineer of America in 25 years of the Cold War, we finished the Nazi technology and ultimate weapon system which I nicknamed "The Wrath Of God" as it can wipe out entire armies, navies, etc. easily, wipe out continents, even wipe out the Moon, etc. if intended to. Also, it does not create "dirty bomb" explosions. Ordinary nuclear bombs used against asterorids, etc. could end up creating a "dirty bomb" effect which could add to wiping out much or else the whole earth if the nuclear bombs did not stop the asteroid or meteorite from hitting the earth and hard. No room for mistakes here!  I have a key requirement before I will build this for American or else even defense of the entire earth against asteroids, giant meteorites, etc. My Omni Law has to be passed in America. No Omni Law passed and I refuse to build this original Nazi ultimate weapon system. Then I will get built my Camelot Project which will be the greatest research and development center seen in human history. There under my personal direction with top engineers working with me, we will build "The Wrath of God" as I labelled it and once set up, it should be able to stop anything seen by astronomy from reaching and hurting or else wiping out the earth if it hits the earth. I will make one point clear. Once built, our rule of international law will be that no nation if they figure out how we built this will be allowed to build a duplicate of it. Read between the lines. Contrary to effeminate Wash., D.C., we will stop their project once spotted and end of story or threat then. We will not let some nutcase in the White House or else some foreign capital to get this ultimate weapon system to try and conquer the world with. We will not be under Washington authority or international authority. We will have highly moral people as members of our inner council controlling this, but I have no use for "politically correct' fanatics, so they will not be part of our council which will control this super ultimate weapon system once built. With a modified version of it if we want to go this route, we can by radically different methods than a  HAARP system end droughts in America or elsewhere if we want to, hurricanes, etc. if major in size, and we can increase the crop production of food in the world if we modify it for weather modification or control. The Nazi scientists and engineers were brilliant who came up with this, but they would have used it for the wrong reasons. 
      Again folks, no Omni Law, no system to effectively stop asteroids or large meteorites from hitting and maybe wiping out the earth in the process. I am no fool in military intelligence, but for years wondered why God allowed me to land this Nazi technology into my hands. Maybe I know why now. I will not allow this to be used for evil as originally intended, but only for good. This was supposed to be Hitler's revenge from the grave. When the Fourth Reich arose in Germany, they were to be given this Nazi ultimate weapon system and then easily conquer the whole world. Then Hitler would laugh from the grave as finally defeating the Allies who defeated him in World War II. But God had other plans and cancelled the original plan of Hitler for this Nazi discovered ultimate weapon technology and weapon design system. Want to read the Omni Law? Use my name of Erasmus of America in the search box at the top left of Nesara News and see the 110 plus national reports I posted with Nesara News from April, 20012 through February, 2013 or put in Omni Law which will show you a copy of my required national law to be passed if I will allow this to be built in America or not. Like Albert Einstein did with nuclear bomb technology which he had while living in Nazi Germany, I will not allow my military technology to be used by the wrong people and in the nation not trustworthy to be trusted with such world power as this represents. 
      I think God would only allow such a powerful military answer to be the hands of trusted Christian leadership. And God saw I got my father's trade secret Vatican endorsed food process university tests in America and later 1,300 medical lab reports from all over the world indicate the entire human race will likely soon die and go extinct like the dinosaurs if this great Vatican endorsed food process and product is not used in time to add to the diet of the entire human race before it is too late to save them from extinction. And I got the Jesus Money secret used 4 times in history and always booms the economy like a skyrocket once used. Jesus was a colossal genius in economics which the Christian scholars were blinded TO and did not see this. Maybe God saw I would stand for early historic Apostolic Christianity and approving of that kept throwing my way more and more of these powerful answers mankind needs for survival and a good life on earth. I have more powerful answers to bless mankind with than I list here, but though I don't claim to be dumb, God is the genius who threw the right answers my way and I at least was blessed by God with enough brains to recognize how important these powerful answers were that God threw into my lap worthy or more likely not so colossally worthy, but God liked my love for truth and justice. As the New Testament says, Jesus picked His disciples, not them Him. Therefore, He glorified them with His backing so it was understood that He was responsible for giving them the chance to serve Him, not their glory that they chose Him to follow in their lives. God gets the credit, not them, for having made them disciples of Jesus Christ. i don't know how far this goes, but if God throws my way powerful answers to bless mankind with, of course I will use these for the blessing and good of mankind. But God gets the credit for the genius. I just get the credit for recognizing how brilliant God really is and humbly thanking God that I was given the answers to help mankind with in powerful ways. 
     Feel free to copy and promote this report all over the internet, etc. And to aim to shoot down a Communist try to overthrow all constitutional government and free enterprise in America with, Gorbachev when he arrived in America wrote a secret letter to the American Communists that the Communists secretly controlled the environmental movement in America. And using this front would make America a Communist nation as the American people were too dumb to understand Communist tactics and strategy how to make America a Communist nation. Scientific fact is that if the carbon dioxide level on land goes much further down, we may not have enough carbon dioxide for farm crops to be raised any longer and lead to world famine and end of the human race according to real science, not me. And these environmental demonstrators do not know their science and are trying to pressure the White House and Wash., D.C. for carbon tax and other tactics such as cancelling the Canadian oil pipeline which may jointly collapse the national economy of America and also the agricultural production of food across the world which could kill off the human race on earth in the process. If they want a serious environmental issue, NASA said with apparent scientific validity that 90% of the entire oxygen in the world comes from the ocean and is produced by the plankton there turning carbon dioxide into oxygen for humans and plants including farm crops across the earth. Protect the oceans from toxic poisoning is legitimate environmental policy. Protect the land from carbon dioxide is contrary to the laws of botany saying that plants cannot live without enough carbon dioxide to live on. We have a con game going on with the dumb environmental groups which protest and demonstrate over fake science and Communist slogans given them to make them sound good while they are acting so stupidly according to real science and real national economics. 
      Enough said. Pass this report all over America. A silent people get a silent response and action from Wash., D.C. which is nothing back to the American people. You stir up like angry hornets and the politicians in Wash., D.C. finally have to act and carry out the will of the American people then. I lived in Wash., D.C. for years. My definition of a politician is one who tells you what you want to hear and acts on foolish nonsense you are tricked by con artist propaganda to think should be done in America. A national statesman is one who tells you the truth, what you need to hear, not what you want to hear, and stands for the sound answers that will get results and bless America greatly if enacted and carried out. I am a statesman in proposed policies and actions, and leave to the White House, Congress, and federal agencies to be "politically correct" and cheap and incorrect in what they propose to do for America. If Obama really wants to boom the American economy, start with returning the $525,000 stolen from me a few years ago by federal operatives to block me from reestablishing my father's Vatican endorsed food process which might give America such a powerful national and world industry as might add to the American economy millions of new jobs and national wealth added to America maybe as great as the wealth given to the Middle East by Middle East oil sold worldwide. And to Obama and Washington politicians and federal agency heads I say stay out of my way as I reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food process and industry in America and spread it worldwide until it is maybe the biggest industry in the entire world. And I keep protected my father's trade secret process by producing the super health food my father discovered by plan of God at my large location where my Camelot Project will be located at.  The secret to the food discovery is in Bible code in the Old Testament, but the engineers don't understand Bible code enough to spot it in the Old Testament.; God promised in Exodus 23:25 that He would give this super health bread to the people who honored Him on earth. My Apostolic Christian drive fulfills the terms that God said He would share this secret of God with mankind on earth with if the people would then honor and follow God in their society and nation or nations on earth. 
     Well, back to finishing up the final pieces of my book "The Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity!" If no final delays, will have it ready for release maybe by end of this week! As I got into the deep aspects of the first teachings of Apostolic Christianity, it really fascinated me as I now have a much deeper insight into original historic and Apostolic Christianity than the churches either Protestant or Catholic showed to me years ago! I respect very deeply the original Christian Church fathers and early mainline Christian scholars as they were brilliant by modern standards, not just ancient standards, and frankly their scholarship was higher grade than what I see in the churches today. Time to stop abridged or altered Christianity and get back to the mainline positions and teachings of first historically recorded Apostolic Christianity up to and around 400 A.D. They knew what they were doing and their teachings were constant in position and not changed from what Christ and the Apostles had taught them as true Christianity as they learned from the successors of the Apostles of Jesus Christ. As I said as the theme of my book, "The Key To Understanding the Bible!"
     Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for the Christian scholar who writes the truth and lets the chips fall where they may. Both Protestant and Catholic scholars will find points they like and agree with, and some points they may feel that they did not know that first Christianity also taught these points the churches today have forgotten in the process of time.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zorra from Middle Earth says that the asteroid that hit Russia was 150 miles across. He flew his Galactic Federation ship inside the asteroid, turned on his force field, to blow it up from inside, and exited the asteroid. The asteroid hitting Earth would have led to a human extinction event.