Thursday, February 7, 2013

WOW.....BETTER WATCH!!! re......agenda 21


WOW.....BETTER WATCH!!!   re......agenda 21

We are in the final seconds of this becommmmming a reality... The truth is this is their reality and the reality of what's been going on per THEIR AGENDA... AGENDA 21... Does this fit in your agenda??? Are you all just Frogs floating in a pot of cold water that is beginning to warm up due to the flame being turned on beneath you... Go ahead and enjoy the warmth, soon you will be cooked and it won't matter to you or your dumbed down loved ones... 
As for me I am not a Frog, and do not follow the Pond mentality... I have and serve but one master, I follow a true Prince & a King that lives in my heart...   Always God's Will

Subject: IMPORTANT- MUST WATCH (9 min.) Agenda 21 - YouTube
To:
Please take the 9 minutes to watch this video to find out what The Powers have
in mind for YOU in the 21st century. While my comefrom is that they will not
succeed, it is still important for you to be aware of what is planned for "We The
People". Love to you all, ~Polly ;-)

Agenda 21


No comments: