Saturday, March 9, 2013

"My head is spinning. I already knew far more than I wanted to about the Jesuits ..."


Reader: "My head is spinning. I already knew far more than I wanted to about the Jesuits ..."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 9-Mar-2013 15:20:51
(Thanks, p. :)
Reader p. writes:
***************************************************************************
Re: link to PDF: William Thomas - 'DOES THE VA....
so if Jesus and Lucifer are brothers---is that AKA Enki and Enlil? Here we go--project bluebird--fake alien attack or real disclosure.
I personally do not buy the Romney premise this article makes--not at all...so at least part of this is disinfo IMO. It always boils down to WHICH parts are WITCH.
My head is spinning. I already knew far more than I wanted to about the Jesuits---and their connections with the Rockefellers--but the details about the connections between the Bank of England and the Vatican Bank I was missing.
Now where does the BIS and IMF fit it--this article is good because it just begs so many more questions!--thanks Hobie.
***************************************************************************
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=271335

4 comments:

donald wayne said...

Then don't read "Vatican Assasins".

Anonymous said...

This knowledge is like Ex-Lax. It's also good to prevent hemorroids. :-)

Anonymous said...

Morman = mammon, They worship money and they keep the sacred feminine down . just like the jesuits.

Anonymous said...

NOTHING BUT LIES