Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BLUWOLF FINAL POST 5/28/2013

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:06:04 -0400
Subject: BLUWOLF FINAL POST 5/28/2013


SO LONG HASTA LUEGO

It has been a long ride for me, along this long road I have come in contact with a lot of blessed people. I have made a lot of friends and I have encourage  by your faith in God a lot of people..

I must say that before God I have accomplished what He expected of me and that was for you to hold in there through faith till the end.

Let me inform you that I am the happiest man on earth right now for I am happy for you for all of you are now just steps away to the receiving of the most important and historic money transfer event in the history of all mankind.
...
Read More Link On Right

  As I step down today I want you to know that it has been a pleasure for me to have served you. Also let it be known that my responsibilities have now shifted towards my people for we have still some hurdles to go before D day which has started this afternoon.

Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled.

Do well by your brothers, remember your individual endeavors your hardships and your pains, honor this blessings and keep your monies forever working for you and just make sure that you will never drop back to that painful abyss of economical hardships.

Thank you for letting me serve my Lord through you for that I am grateful. Be well my dear ones and may my Lord Jesus forever bless and keep you in complete health, safety and prosperity, may your days be lots and may you always have a safe passage and a happy journey.....

It is time, all has been accomplished, today is the first day of the rest of your lives. Farewell live well and God Speed adios ..... Bluwolf 5-28-13 Auuuuuuuu

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth, or a way to duck out of the "Guru" game because the people are tired of false reports?

Anonymous said...

Bluwolf, Thank you and God bless you. Since D day started this afternoon, can we expect that it will be completed by the end of this week? i am more interested in the restoring the U S republis part; and establishing justice part than the financial part

Anonymous said...

Sadly What is really happening is that the dark powers are winning. and It all is about to explode in the faces of all the good. They that choose darkness are more than they that choose light. The time for the light is not yet, I believe. Soooo disappointed

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bluwolf farewell!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What does this mean?

Anonymous said...

Bluwolf, Thank you and God bless you. Will we see a public NESARA announcement tomorrow May 29?

Anonymous said...

LoL What rock have you been hiding under? Look around you. The Beast is eating it's own body in a desperate attempt to survive, and in doing so it has doomed itself.

Anonymous said...

It means .. his job is finished. I

Over the years I have watched many take an exit. Some in bazaar ways. Some ways you just can't believe if you look at all the clues.

Anonymous said...

buh bye Bluwolf. I'd love to say goodbye to the rest as well!



Anonymous said...

I agree with the first post, plus i did a little research on this and other gurus, their phonies, and the so called main mans post that everyone is waiting for will never come, and he doesnt even live in OK, do some research people before you start believing in someone you have no clue about.

1Luv* said...

...Me seeing/feeling "Old Time" point of "view" hear big A !! NEW TIME is a FLOW>>>>1Luv* >>>YA KNOW !!!!

Anonymous said...

Bluwolf,you were a blessing to us! WE that have the Holy Spirit can read your heart.. WE believe that the blessing is coming our way! Thank you Father God in the Name of Jesus Christ,we are already blessed to know You as our savior!

Anonymous said...

To the guy that said the gurus are phonies, you are the one that's phoney. If you indeed did the research on the gurus your Intel is incorrect. If you have or had a problem with the gurus, just stop reading!! What I want to say to all the nay Sayers. SHUT UP!! Oops! I stepped down to your level. Farewell Bluwolf and thanks to all of the gurus.

Anonymous said...

more scam talk,,,look folks,,this guy is quoteing god and money,,,,please,,wake up,,,god has nothing to do with money,,its a tool of the dark,,,,,,heres another story that has more weight,,,,,and the cow jumped over the moon....but not today,,no tomorrow,,or thursday,friday,saturday,,or more bs,,,,yeap more bs to harvest your energy / life force,,,,your either greedy or too stupid to see the scam...
light and love to us all..

Anonymous said...

If you expect to be taken seriously it would be wise to include the results
of your research. otherwise your words mean no more than those of the anonymous
gurus you call phonies.

Anonymous said...

No, I don't know, how about a bit of english?

Anonymous said...

I give Bluwolf 5 days before he is posting on this blog again.

Anonymous said...

Today is Wednesday May 29. Where is it?

Anonymous said...

It is so sad when people talk about GOD and what he does or does not do, if they simply read AND Study the Bible (the original version - in Hebrew) then you will see that God indeed has a plan for his creation (people) to prosper financially, physically and spiritually. But it seems like you are a person without love, hope and definitely no PEACE. Father show yourself to this person and open up their eyes so that they may see who you really are, and how much you love them. Amen.