Wednesday, January 29, 2014

BOB MARLEY's SECRET

BOB MARLEY's SECRET
 
It would be an understatement to say Bob Marley
broke the mold.

He was a very unusual man with a strange way of
thinking... but every now and then his unusual way
of thinking revealed a powerful truth.

I stumbled across this Bob Marley quote...

It's kind of odd, but I'll let you judge it for yourself: 

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, 
she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't 
give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ...

The truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just 
gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

- Bob Marley

I had to read it twice before I fully digested the
meaning.

It was that last sentence that really got me.

Something inside of me wanted to argue against his
claim that "everybody is going to hurt you." 

I guess the optimist inside me didn't want to
believe that...yet I couldn't find a way to deny
it. 

"Everybody is going to hurt you." 

That sucks! 

I don't want to believe that! 

Yet, my experience as a dating coach has proven
this to be true. 

The strongest, most beautiful relationships are
built on solid foundations... but I can't think of
one that did not involve a rocky period of time... a 
time when one or both partners suffered with the 
kind of pain only your true love can inflict.

But there's a silver lining! 

The second part of Bob Marley's last sentence says
love is about finding the special person who is
worth suffering for.

Hmm...

There's power in that.

The beaming optimist within me started cheering as
I thought about what this really means. 

It means when you have found true love, you must
not give up. 

And that's something I can believe in. 

Very few things can make me cry, but joy is one of
them. 

And there's no joy greater than that of two lovers
who have rekindled a spark that refused to die... a
spark that now warms the hearts of everyone who
witnesses the roaring flame of their love.

Wishing you the very best, 

James Bauer


This email is dedicated to someone special who will
not be named. It's also a second-hand thank you to





--------------------------------------------------
© Be Irresistible. All Rights Reserved.

I'm grateful that I can provide so many tips and
insights for free to people who enjoy my blog and
emails. But some of you choose to support me in my
livelihood by purchasing one of my training courses
or someone else's program through a link that
sometimes allows me to earn a commission. 

In the interest of full disclosure, I want to tell
you that while I carefully review everything I
recommend, and believe they will be beneficial to
you, my belief in the value of a product may
sometimes be influenced by a positive relationship
with the creator of the content, or because I have
received a free review copy of the training
material. So always do your own due diligence
before making a decision to invest in a training
program or service. Thanks for supporting my work!



Be Irresistible
6800 West Gate Blvd.
Suite 132 #380
Austin, TX 78745 

1 comment:

Cruser said...

Brillant piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend hardkik, chennai,i have read atleast 9 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your webpage gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanx a million once again, Regards, bob marley quotes