Friday, April 25, 2014

IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND UPDATES ON FOREIGN TROOPS IN AMERICA

IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND UPDATES ON FOREIGN TROOPS IN AMERICA 



SEPARATING MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT NFL STADIUMSListening to your show with Dave Hodges. I appreciate what Dave had to say about the NFL separating men and women and children at the NFL Stadiums. Talking about sorting the populations Hitler Style...! Men to one camp and women to another and children to another.  Wanted to share something else I've personally noticed and never read anywhere else about the NFL.

RED ZONE CONDITIONING:

Every Sunday or Monday night football game. They took the field and from the 20 yard line to the goal line they renamed it something interesting! It's called the "RED ZONE" The announcers say "Now they're down inside the red zone!", or "They've scored 58% of there touchdowns from inside the RED ZONE!"  I feel this is conditioning people by the millions watching on TV to hear "Red Zone" over and over again, and that it correlates with the RED AND BLUE LISTS, and tie that in with the OLD SPICE " RED ZONE DEODORANT" and maybe AUTO ZONE'S Commercials " GET IN THE ZONE".  I feel like they are conditioning people to hearing "get in the zone" and "red zone" so that when they round people up and tell them to get in the "red zone", it won't sound weird because they have been conditioned and will comply.

REGIONAL CONDITIONING:

Another thing I have noticed is REGIONAL!! When you watch your evening weather, they call it YOUR REGIONAL WEATHER FORECAST. It used to be called your "local weather forecast."  THEY HAVE RENAMED HOSPITALS " REGIONAL" MEDICAL CENTER, "REGIONAL" AIRPORTS, "REGIONAL" WEATHER. THIS TIES IN WITH FEMA'S TEN REGIONSThey changed my hospital in PA to BRADFORD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER and, when I moved to Cheyenne in 2012, they have a "regional" medical center. Now I live here in Spokane with my wife who is deployed to Qatar. After researching for 20 years what's going on, I noticed the conditioning with "Red Zone" and "Regional"!! April 24 2014

I truly believe I had a run in with Spetz. If they are in Gatlinburg like reported, it is quite possible they are in Pisgah Forest. If this is who I witnessed, it's deeply disturbing as they had US Army air support by way of Apaches. (I have video of Apaches).I am a retired infantry soldier from Australia. I won't go into detail of what I used to do, as I am sure you get keyboard warriors exaggerating what they did in the service.  The reason I am writing to you is to report what I witnessed in the skies over 3 days this week  -  Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday, and ground movement today Wednesday 23rd.
Starting Monday morning, Apache helo x2 constantly passes over our property which backs up to Pisgah National Park and continuing through to today.  Whilst out turkey hunting Tuesday, approximately 3 miles into the woods, in a very secluded area, I witnessed a formation of troops.  I did take pictures with my iPhone but, due to the distance between us (300-350 yards), you can't make them out but, with the naked eye, I witnessed 15 that I counted transverse a river and then proceed up the adjacent hill.
Now what concerns me is these soldiers did not appear to be US.  I have listened to you guys talk about foreign soldiers in the US but was skeptical.  After 10 plus years of training with US, British, French and many other armies, you get to know how many proceed in training exercises and this was something I've never witnessed in real time before. These soldiers were extremely fit, well armed and fast.  I am no slouch in the woods and am only 39 and consider myself still as fit as I was when in service.  It just hurts more and I was unable to observe for more then 15 minutes without giving my position away.

I truly believe I had a run in with Spetz. If they are in Gatlinburg like reported, it is quite possible they are in Pisgah Forest. If this is who I witnessed, it's deeply disturbing as they had US Army air support by way of Apaches.(I have video of Apaches)
I am not sure what you can do with this info.  Maybe you have additional information that this might just be a piece of the bigger puzzle. My big worry is if these units are out in broad daylight running training ops, the big day might not be too far away.  April 24 2014

PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS OF STATIONING OF FOREIGN TROOPS IN THE DEEP FORESTS OF THE DEEP SOUTH AND NORTHWEST UTILIZING CLOSED HOTELS AND MOTELS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY
From what personally observed and all other, the foreign troops have heavily occupied the large forests of the large area of eastern Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, north Georgia, etc. A friend who lives in the mountains of north Georgia for a long time has seen and observed lots of helo activity and other in the remote areas. These forests are so thick that many troops could be hidden and encamped, lots of good sources of fresh water, game and areas to even plant food if needed, yet be away from the general population that is unaware. The "troops" don’t have to be wearing uniforms per se or at least marked as such.   Most have not been fully uniformed, just mildly so with civies mix, so anyone seeing them may just think of them as a group of hunters, etc. There are areas regular folks are told is "off limits" and is part of "bioshphere" for protection of animals, etc., as ridiculous cover stories. As noted, they arrive by air at ritty patty, along with their equipment, then change over to various forms of transportation and civilian type clothes to then transport via bus coaches, vans, cars so are concealed. They don’t travel as recognizable military convoys, so fit in with all the regualar traffic on the highways. Also, once again, saw hidden away from sight a long train of the people, transport cars or whatever you want to call them, parked in tree covered areas hidden in usual spot located in Butler county. They have these containment cars staged in various areas. Those "troops" occupy various old motels and hotels that have been fixed up for them but not open for or marked for business. All covert ways to conceal a very large force that could be put into play quickly and unnoticed until full units got together. They are all within short distance of half hour or hour from major highways, so can be on move swiftly and decisively. All this increasing buildup has been over a period of time. They do come into cities and towns in small groups or individual for fit in with populace. Have encountered some in various places.  One, a Ruskie, even said where he was from in Russia, that he missed his home, but said with a smile that all this would be theirs one day. They don’t want to nuke the US.  They want it intact for all the land and resources, etc, and that which is not so frozen as back home in vast areas. Info at least. Jesus is Lord.  April 24 2014

RUSSIAN TROOPS HIDING IN PLAIN SITE-BELLY UP TO THE BAR -WAR IS NOT FAR!
I was visiting a local sports bar in Roseville, Calif.  I took a seat at the bar.  2 men in their mid-twenties sat next to me. They looked American
and sounded as such.  I didn't think much of anything about them.  3 more of their friends showed up shortly after and suprised them from behind and 1 greeted them.  Sounded like Russian to me. That was the only time any of them used that language. They ALL sounded like American young men and looked it. No accent that I could detect. I did catch part of the conversation about them having to hit the road in 2 months. Could be just a roadt rip or something more sinister? I don't know.  April 19 2014

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my opinion based on the information I've come upon. One lady had a daughter who brought her friend from school over to her house, and her mother also came over to get her daughter. The daughter told her friend that her father was over here to kill the Americans. The girls mother cried and said it is true, that's why they are here. Barack Obama is a trojan horse for Russia and he is setting America up to be taken over by the Chinese and the Russians. Why are all of the men of America so scared to get rid of this piece of garbage? Do you people want these foreign soldiers to come to your house and rape your wife and daughters in front of your face and then kill you and your sons? America is headed for hell and someones better do something now to stop this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoever lives around these areas should to two things.
First, make sure the Sheriff in the county is OathKeeper or CSPOA member.
Second, call them out to do their job to protect the people that live in the county from the threat. If the land is truly "off limits" to human usage, it is plain and simple, OFF LIMITS to human usage and it don't matter who the humans are. I do not condone the "biosphere protection" thing because that has Agenda 21 \written all over it but it is a principal thing. If it is off limits to locals, it is off limits to foreigners and their ilk anyway.
JMHO - YMMV

Anonymous said...

The refined educated american spirit is here in full force: become it.

Please watch complete video:

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/presidential-inauguration-march-4-2014/

Kindly make viral

Anonymous said...

If a writer does not know the difference between there and their, they lose all credibility to me and I stop reading.

Anonymous said...

If an Anonymous reader is so knit picky as to criticize one who is attempting to do a service for his countrymen, then perhaps that reader should return to his comic books, eat twinkies and greet the foreign troops with coffee and tea when they smash through his front door. Too bad our country doesn't have many 'perfect readers' and spellers such as you. It would really make our reading allot more boring. Maybe we would then spend more quality time with our children and our pets???