Wednesday, April 2, 2014

NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS – SOUNDS OMINOUS

NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS – SOUNDS OMINOUS

ANNOUNCEMENT:  

OK... this is a word of mouth thing, but REALLY DOES confirm some stuff.    

I'm gonna cut to the chase and post what my friend posted, but here goes - from Buck:

My statement from last night about the info was confirmed today. I met with Brett about it and we spoke mano y mano. The only mistake I heard from yesterday was that it was the guy’s daughter who was asked to come to DC. It was not.

Here’s the real story: Brett’s girlfriend and family were all contacted last Sunday evening by a military general (father) asking ALL to come to DC for a FAMILY EMERGENCY MEETING (his words).

He says that he needs to prepare them for something that is going to shake this world to its core and they should know up front some of the beginnings so they aren’t too shocked.  The father wanted the family there before this weekend as I stated yesterday.......and my buddy Brett was acting very nervous to me (for the first time)…  and NOW believes what I’ve been saying (just as you all probably do too).

He also said… "and JP Morgan Chase bankers dying left and right---something’s going down big time ain’t it?"

I calmed him and assured him, as I do you all---were gonna be more than fine - just watch the show!

Oh yes--the biggest naysayer I’ve ever met believes me now!


No comments: