Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WhiteHat Auxiliaraies Q & A Part 1

WhiteHat Auxiliaraies Q & A  Part 1

04/02/2014
Abby says:  April 1, 2014 at 1:11 pm  Tony — I have two questions I hope you can answer. First, what is a ”bail-in” which I’ve seen mentioned here several times.

Secondly, can you give us a down to earth example of just where the Prosperity Packages will be dispersed, and what good they will visibly do for the general public/citizen?

Thx for the great job you are doing, keep it up.

whitehatauxiliaries says:  April 1, 2014 at 3:09 pm  Abby,  Please google “Bail in” and you will see many explanations for such. It’s when the banks take part of your money to satisfy a systemic liquidity shortage, such as we saw in Cyprus a while back. Accounts holders are forced to write off part of their funds over a certain amount in most cases.
~~~

whitehatauxiliaraies continues: I cannot give you any examples regarding how prosperity packages will be dispersed. Only those in such programs will know when they get them. Some are under the notion that all are going to get such. This is not the case and is a sad falsehood spread by many NESARA types over the years.  Thank you.

Abby says:  April 1, 2014 at 4:41 pm Tony, I am of the opinion that the PP’s will not do the average citizen on the street, or us, any good at all. I am just trying to figure out where they will or can enhance our national problems, thats all. Can you shed any light on this since our country is in such delapidation and dire straights, what is it that is going to actually get it up and going and repaired?
 
whitehatauxiliaries says:  April 1, 2014 at 5:23 pm  I cannot shed any light on this issue because no official notice has been sent to any prosperity program member telling any details at this time. Thank you.

  Luckfully says:   April 1, 2014 at 1:17 pm  Hello WHA,  Just a quick note of thanks-although you’re very modest, this blog has become quite an obligation and commitment of your time and energy. As such, I thank you. As always thanks as well to the WH’s for the Herculean task they undertake. Their incredible sacrifice of personal time and resources provide inspiration and motivation to be more active participants in our own future.

Although it may be an unintended consequence of this particular blog’s mission…The posts and links here have caused me to re-examine what I had accepted as truth and historical fact. I am revisiting what I thought I already knew and passing the information along to family and colleagues.

 The reception has been more open than I had anticipated. Perhaps we have all known on some distant level, that 2+2 does not equal 4 in our world.

The most interesting aspect has been the general recognition of just how effective the social engineering has been on our values and societal standards. Political correctness is a dumbing down process.

Labels like Conspiracy Theorist, Anti-Semite, Racist, and the like have encouraged us to be silent when confronted with the ‘wrongs’ of someone from a protected class.

We let it slide so as not to appear unenlightened. It doesn’t strengthen society…it breaks it down. Every action becomes relative. Laws become relative. Mistrust becomes suffocating. It’s a slippery slope.

I think I am most grateful for the knowledge I am gaining here. Between WHA, WH and OWoN blogs I am seeing things from a new perspective and that is where effective change begins.

I sincerely hope when the original purpose of this blog is accomplished, you will consider continuing to offer information and uncensored ‘Fact Checked’ debate.

I can’t help but wonder if this isn’t what the WH’s had intended to initiate as well. Thank you.

whitehatauxiliaries says:             April 1, 2014 at 3:50 pmHello,  Thank you for your kind words. The White Hats do read this blog and they are very appreciative of the support you are all showing.

Your seeing things in a new perspective is very good to see, and I am very buoyed buy such a realization that you have shared. In the future, new perspectives are going to be important. You will see more of this key maxim talked about more and more on this blog.  Thank You

Abby says:          April 1, 2014 at 4:59 pm  Luckfully, you are my kind of lady. !! You are among the few to realize that it is the stupidity of the brainwashing which is put across by intimidating people to be ”politically correct” or else be ridiculed. Abby refuses to be politically correct and that is the crux of the problem people have with me, LOL.

I am happy to hear that you have the wherewithal to admit you may have been wrong about some things heretofore, and willing to change your mind after carefully perusing the various opposition to former thinking.

I too have changed my mind about numerous things over the years, and some of them have been painful to even consider. These things have included the real truth about ”Israel’ and about the catholic church, about our economic/banking system, and in general just about every aspect of society and humanity.

 But I like being on the correct track of things, and not getting hoodwinked so much so that I looked deep, studied, and when it all made sense with proof, then i went with it, and the pain goes away in due time.

We cannot change the truth by sticking our heads in the sand, so we may as well face it. For all my life I knew something was not right, but never knew what it was. Now I know and its quite ugly.

Luckfully says:   April 1, 2014 at 9:02 pm  Thanks for the words of encouragement Abby. I am a work in progress. You’re right-some of the ‘truths’ have been painful but ignoring them is not a solution. I think we’re being given a rare opportunity for a ‘do over’. I guess we better suit up!

Abby says:          April 2, 2014 at 8:12 am  Luckfully, I hope you picked up on the realjewnews.com that I referred to. Brother Nathaniel puts out a lot of news about our real world that is hard to find by other means concerning our world. He has been shot at and other attempts made on his life, often, for his stand on what is right.

Ben says:             April 1, 2014 at 1:40 pmAgain I thank you for your efforts. And again, the confusion about the “P’s” exists. What are the “PP’s” referring to…private placement regarding dinar, prosperity programs, private placement prosperity programs.

whitehatauxiliaries says:             April 1, 2014 at 6:47 pmPP is used denote many things, but in the OWoN lexicon it means “private placements”. These are private arrangements, the details of which we are not privy to and therefor we do not try to explain what they are. Even if we knew, we would not flesh it out here.

From what has been released about them, they seem to have a connection to starting the ball rolling. Other than that, we won’t even bother trying to explain because it is really a matter of private parties and their business.

Prosperity programs, the other PP, refer to private invitation programs that were last offered around 2002. These are not the same as the private placements in contemporary discussions here. Thank you.

c says:   April 1, 2014 at 1:41 pm  Sorry if this is a dumb question, but when the RV happens and I go into the bank to make my initial deposit, when exactly does the currency exchange from Dinar to USD take place?

Do I have them exchange the Dinar and then deposit the resulting USD into the new account or do I deposit the Dinar directly into the new account and have them exchange it to USD at a later point?

If so, when? If you’re not converting to USD before deposit, then what does the exchange rate at the time even matter?

Also, another dumb question. Say the rate is 1 Dinar = 1 USD and I have 1 million Dinar to exchange and deposit. Since the FDIC limit is $250K, should I take 250K Dinar to four different banks and make a separate exchange and deposit at each one?

Or should I do the exchange for the full 1 million at the first bank and then get the extra $750K to other banks somehow? What would be the best method? Thanks for bearing with the clueless newbie.

whitehatauxiliaries says:  April 1, 2014 at 6:53 pm Hello,  As to the first question, my guess is that you will give them your currency and they will credit your account in your home currency. I do not think you can deposit dinar itself into a USD denominated bank account unless they convert it into USD in the process.

 Really, these are questions that I have not bothered to ask because whatever the process is, it’s gonna be the process that is. My guess is that you are going to exchange right then and there. We have been told that this is the best option. Don’t wait.

As for what your strategy is regarding the FDIC thing, I would consult your banking executive and inquire about the health of the bank you are dealing with. I cannot possibly give you advice on that. Thank you.

Ilovemaxine says:  April 1, 2014 at 7:25 pm  From what I have learned from lurking through other sites, when you go to the bank to exchange your dinars DO NOT say you are cashing out because you are putting your transaction on an investment mode which is taxed differently. Just say you are exchanging currencies. Here is a post from stage3alpha.

  Posted by EXOGEN on April 1, 2014 at 8:42am   E.O. 13303 “prevents” encumbrances of any kind on all the items of Iraqi origin that are listed in the order, including “…interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments [currency] of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein…”

This means that exchanging Dinar is EXEMPT from any tax, which is why we have always been told to keep Dinars in a separate bank account from all other currencies. What other explanation could there be for all other currencies being able to be blended, EXCEPT for the Dinar?

Also, I had this confirmed by my banker: When I asked her about the “dangers” of “Interest-bearing accounts”, she said that anything that the bank pays interest on, is considered a “loan” to the bank,

and that the bank can put it at more risk than a “non-interest bearing account”, which is why the FDIC insurance (or other insurance) is more applicable to “interest-bearing accounts” because of that greater risk of loss to the depositor.

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD TO KEEP THE BULK OF OUR EXCHANGE IN A NON-INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNT!

I hear people FOOLISHLY saying they don’t want to give up the interest they could otherwise earn. However, it is not worth putting your money at risk for the pathetic 1% to 1.5% ANNUAL interest that the bank will pay.

The WEALTHY do not grow their fortunes by earning 1% PER YEAR off their money in a crappy bank account. There are much better returns on investment which also gives us more control of our money, and less risk than leaving it with the banks.

Perhaps you can relay this information to our other S3A members in a more easy to understand format. It is critical that everyone understands this BEFORE walking into their bank appointment!

INSIST ON NO TAXES ON DINAR EXCHANGE AND DO NOT USE “INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNTS” Thanks

whitehatauxiliaries says:  April 1, 2014 at 8:16 pm   Hello,  That information is dubious at best. It has been going around for a while.

I find it very hard to believe that just because you utter a few words to a bank employee that it will absolve you from paying taxes on such gains.

I can understand if you had a transaction on paper that offered you the choice of status of distributions to engage in proper tax planning, on whatever the law may say, but a verbal request to a teller?

I cannot understand how that could possibly be a basis to negate taxes on potential gains.

If you can show me a law, not an EO, passed by congress, that exempts taxes on currency speculation based on simply verbally telling a bank employee that you want to “exchange” and not “cash in”, send it to me. I will post it on the first page of this blog. Thank you.

Comments may be made at the end of   Part 2  Thank You

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2014/04/whitehat-auxiliaraies-q-a-part-1.html

No comments: