Monday, June 23, 2014

Late Sun.PM/ Early Mon.AM Dinar Chatter

Late Sun.PM/ Early Mon.AM Dinar Chatter

06/23/2014
Early Monday Morning:

I4U:

Topic: Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll

MarkZ Tweets:

@originalmarkz: Sometimes I am shocked at the countries people are from that follow me. It is humbling tosay the least. Try to keep the faith people, this will happen.

@originalmarkz: Someday soon I will get to share the WHOLE story of this, we all deserve the truth of it. Rest well my friends.
....
[Ruth] I watched a movie last night called "Wag the Dog" staring Robert Denero & Dustin Hoffman. Everyone should watch this, it explains the Iraqi situation we are seeing today!

[Readynow] Ruth good movie

[Ruth] Readynow Freaky how it explained this mess, wasn't it?

[Readynow] Ruth lots of messes explained

************************

GET:

Topic: All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Edmund Burke

************************

Late Sunday Night:

Stage3Alpha:


PDiddy June 22, 2014

Just real quick before I duck back out to enjoy the day with my "other" family. Lol!

The currency has to RV prior to ISX launch July 1st... WTO approval set the following week and Kurdistan's stock exch launch July 15th.

These are walls that I don't see how they can be moved without having a devastating effect on that economy and the economy of several other nations.

So know that and let that give you peace this weekend. This thing is circling the drain right now. If you don't trust me, trust those facts.

Peace out!   PDid

************************


I4U:

SpecialAgentGibbs] All joking aside, there seems to be some seriously good news floating around over the past 48 hours, read up on things folks

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Take special note on the newfound news reports coming out of Iraq....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] I see more progress in the past 3-4 days, than the past 2 years

***********

[FLPatriot59] FROM TNT Chat: This is a friend of mine who is from Iraq, I spoke with him yesterday. He and I worked together and I would consider him a very trustworthy source. His family/relatives in Iraq are all very close, he speaks with them on a regular basis. I got the following from him:

 [FLPatriot59] He has an aunt and uncle in Tikrit, with other relatives in and around Baghdad...he says the 'peace parades' are true to the news, the citizens are banding together, but the other 'militia' activities with ISIS rebels are highly exaggerated. He stated that there are pockets of activity that are being dealt with, but there is no panic, no over-run of cities, no heavy presence by the rebels…they are minimal at best.

 [FLPatriot59] His uncle works at a refinery, has not stopped or slowed production, and knows of no other refineries that have slowed or stopped or had any issues. His family are very anti-M and want him gone as soon as possible, and look forward to the new GOI to be seated and positive leadership with a new PM. They know the news can get twisted and falsified when it reaches U.S. media.

 [FLPatriot59] The people of Iraq want peace, they are tired of civil outbreak, violence and a government that does little for creating prosperity. END OF POST.

*************************

Jester’s Place:

[nansue] i've been reading how Iraq is changing their govt..when do we get to change ours? and get things less corrupt before the financials take on big changes for the people

[nansue] Jester, could you answer that question for me? Thank you

 [Jester] nansue IF YOU HAVE A MORE SPECIFIC QUESTION THEN MAYBE WE COULD START THERE?

[nansue] I have been here for a little while. Some I have missed. I just thought that the Republic would be set up so that everyone would be safe before the currency exchanges. Maybe what I was reading was wrong or high hopes. But, when people get caught, they should go to jail and someone fill their position.

[nansue] well, like i was trying to say..I thought the old politicians would go because of maybe being arrested for their crimes and we would have others take their place before currency exchanges and then when due, we would have normal elections

[nansue] is their no truth to my hope of that happening?

[Jester] nansue YOU SEE IT CORRECTLY TO A CERTAIN EXTENT BUT IT IS NOT BLACK AND WHITE LIKE PEOPLE SOMETIMES TRY TO MAKE IT...
IT IS UNKNOWN WHO WILL ACTUALLY SUPPORT THE REPUBLIC AT THIS TIME... WE KNOW SOME THAT WILL BUT NOT ALL.. AND OTHERS MAY STEP DOWN AND MOVE ON... AND STILL OTHERS THAT MAY HAVE SOME VERY BIG ISSUES... SO WE WAIT AND SEE FOR NOW...

 [nansue] ok. Thank you. I'll just keep praying that they step in their doodoo so big and visable that they will not be able to stay in position.

No comments: