Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Note from wife

Note from wife
Letter to husband - (Don't miss the p.s.!)
My darling husband,
Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pickup truck, when I turned into the driveway.
Fortunately, it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.
I had gone out for some shopping and when I was almost home from Wal-Mart, I received a phone call.
I know we've talked about using the phone while driving but I was so close to the house, going slowly and with no traffic, so I answered.
Then, when I turned into the driveway, I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator, instead of the brake.
The garage door is slightly bent but fortunately the pickup came to a halt, when it bumped into your car.
I am really sorry for answering the phone and getting distracted and I promise to work on that, in the future. But I know with your kind-hearted personality, you will forgive me.You know how much I love you and care for you, my sweetheart.
I am enclosing a picture of the damage for you.
I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.
Your loving wife.
XXX


[scroll down]




P.S.: It was your girlfriend that called.

1 comment:

Dan said...

In her next letter;
The PU spare seams to be in good shape, but I also got a letter from your automobile insurance that canceled you a week ago.
Why, because it was connected to your health insurance and that went belly up as they can not compete with Obamacare, so now you have NOTHING, or agree with the ACA which would pay for the damage yet you will have to pay $40,000 per year to keep it!