Thursday, July 10, 2014

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DR. HENDERSON

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DR. HENDERSON
07/07/2014 MONDAY, 11 A.M. CENTRAL TIME
(This equates to 07-07-14 – the Trinity = Double Completion)
Dr. Henderson has just left the Louisiana 26th Judicial Court…  He, as the head of the World Court, has presented DEMAND for all of the LAND.  Now they will have to call Washington, D.C. and obtain confirmation that, in fact, he is the World Court and has title to all of the lands…  This is what starts all of the process that everyone has been waiting for…  Praise YHWH !!  Your redemption draws nigh…  Lement begat Noah, he died at 777 years, Noah started the New World when he was 500 years old, America is 500 years old, and a Prophet is sent to the world every 500 years.  This day, 07/07/14 marks the beginning of the New World.

All Copyrights Reserved on all announcements.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Henderson is a FRAUD! No one man has that kind of power. People who believe this bullshit are idiots.

Anonymous said...

I agree this guy is an idiot and anyone who listens to him is one too. He is a Muslim and is not praising Jesus.Jesus is the only way to God.

Anonymous said...

Jesus is NOT the only way to God. I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian, but I have more of a connection to God then I EVER had in organized religion. It is very arrogant of Christians to think their way is the only way. That arrogance and many other things I came to realize about religion, is what motivated me to seek my own personal path to God, and I couldn't be happier. And guess what, I'm not going to hell, another myth of Christianity.